Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped (40213 Views)

8-Year-Old Girl Raped By 19-Year-Old Boy In Enugu (Graphic Video) / How Man Locked Up Neighbour’s 2-year-old, 4-year-old Daughters, Raped Them / ‘My Nephews Raped Two Of My Daughters’ - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Houseofglam7(f): 10:23am On Dec 26, 2022
cry
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Crafteck1: 10:24am On Dec 26, 2022
beelon1020:
OP sorry about this ordeal.. this is very condemnable act...
however when Tinubu proposed to recruit 55,000 army, people are mocking him,.. will you now agreed with me that with the heavy presence of military personnel nation wide, the kidnapping issues will be a thing of the past?
Food for thought!

Same tinubu that makes same promises every 4 years, same one that sold us buhari, same one that travels for health issues bimonthly? You are wicked..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Dshocker(m): 10:24am On Dec 26, 2022
In Portable's voice; wahala wahala wahala wahalaaaaaa ooO.
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Honchoslim16(m): 10:25am On Dec 26, 2022
Pells1:
What if they enjoyed the sex undecided undecided
Would you still call it rape undecided undecided undecided
Pu$$¥
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by chiedozie198100: 10:25am On Dec 26, 2022
I am a budding app developer. I need you guys to review and critique these apps.

Your very honest review is highly appreciated, so that I can improve on it.

And please share to as many people as you can.

Thanks for your anticipated response.

Countries In Africa(C.I.A):
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.countriesinafrica.countriesinafricacia

Nigerian States (quiz game):
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nigerianstatequizgame.nigerianstates

African Countries (quiz game):
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.countriesinafrica.africancountriesquizgame
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by GCFRin2034: 10:28am On Dec 26, 2022
Einterest:
Hi guys, so about three weeks back an uncle of mine was kidnapped on his way to Rivers state. The family went to the length and width of the world to raise 5 million naira. Upon his release and his return back home he was narrating his experience, mehn it was terrible. So he mentioned something that has been bothering me, he said in the vehicle, there was a lady and her 2 daughters. He said the kidnappers took turns rapping them( the mum and her two kids). They also collected 5m from that family.
Till now that's what is disturbing my mind even more than the kidnapping of my uncle. Cause I can't begin to imagine the trauma that helpless family has been through.

I don't understand how wicked people can be. You kidnapped people asked for ransome and still did this.

Note: Family went to the police station to report the kidnap, to be specific rumokoro police station and was told they would track them down that no body should pay any ransome. But that was only what the police said. And they were very non-chalant about it, now imagine that family being told that with that stupid attitude of the police.

I just decided to share this so people understand what others are going through. I begin to wonder are we mad in this country, how can a human being do this.

Did he mention the ethnicity of the kidnappers ?
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Babalegba(m): 10:29am On Dec 26, 2022
JealousCobra:
We will address all this,.the moment we take over government.

From Obidatti 's camp.
Shut up there,have you no shame. Giving people false hope. Is Obi your uncle for you to know him that well.

1 Like

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by CHoccolaTE: 10:29am On Dec 26, 2022
This world would be a much more safe place for women without men in it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Bahamas95(m): 10:30am On Dec 26, 2022
I always say this, some humans are more wicked than the devil.

How would you kidnap someone and still rape or kill them after collecting ransom?......I pity the poor woman and her daughters.

Those animals won't know peace for the rest of their miserable lives.

4 Likes

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Boss13: 10:31am On Dec 26, 2022
Unfortunately, the kidnapping business still thrives in Nigeria. Nigerians are yet to do anything about it. The recent CBN cash policy would have caused a dent to kidnapping but it was met with uproar. The excuses given by Nigerians were irritating to read.

Traveling to the South East is now considered a risky situation that when one ventures and return gives testimony of a successful journey.

Maybe Nigerians are not yet ready to curb this menace

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by blaise26abj(m): 10:31am On Dec 26, 2022
Jakumo:

This is an absolutely horrifying story to hear. I'd long suspected that female kidnap victims wind up getting gang-raped while in captivity, given that the crime of kidnapping is about as diabolical as crimes get, but hearing this confirmation from an actual eye witness is utterly depressing to read.

The Nigerian police URGENTLY need more of those armed drones like the initial two Turkish drones recently delivered, so that all highways known to be infested by those terrorist gangs can be patrolled by drones capable of distinguishing kidnappers from their victims, and then selectively shooting the kidnappers dead from the air BEFORE they can wreak their havoc on their victims.

From the accounts I have heard, Fulani kidnappers do not rape . But they are very brutal . They beat them senseless and can kill for the fun of it while waiting for ransom .
But you see those local , indigenous kidnappers are uniquely evil . They rape , kill , kill for body parts ( rituals ) .

All in all , the security structure KNOW where these guys are .the government is just not interested in stopping it . Especially this Fulani President . It’s also one of the vacuums created by ENDSARS.

I pray all the families heal . Imagine the trauma . Very disturbing . The only way to stop this nonsense is match violence with extreme violence . That was where SARS was super effective . Unfortunately the men went overboard and innocents got killed too . I remember the palpable fear in communities that if SARS catch a robber , just forget it . He is a goner . Now there is no formidable force to counter these bastards .

3 Likes

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by BigDawsNet: 10:34am On Dec 26, 2022
beelon1020:
however when Tinubu proposed to recruit 55,000 army, people are mocking him,.. will you now agreed with me that with the heavy presence of military personnel nation wide, the kidnapping issues will be a thing of the past?
Food for thought!

Solid point... To be honest.. Tinubu get lot of sense...

I'm not voting for anyhow but... truly the man too get sense ... but his health is the major challenge confusing people if his fit enough

1 Like

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Eriokanmi: 10:34am On Dec 26, 2022
Einterest:
Hi guys, so about three weeks back an uncle of mine was kidnapped on his way to Rivers state. The family went to the length and width of the world to raise 5 million naira. Upon his release and his return back home he was narrating his experience, mehn it was terrible. So he mentioned something that has been bothering me, he said in the vehicle, there was a lady and her 2 daughters. He said the kidnappers took turns rapping them( the mum and her two kids). They also collected 5m from that family.
Till now that's what is disturbing my mind even more than the kidnapping of my uncle. Cause I can't begin to imagine the trauma that helpless family has been through.

I don't understand how wicked people can be. You kidnapped people asked for ransome and still did this.

Note: Family went to the police station to report the kidnap, to be specific rumokoro police station and was told they would track them down that no body should pay any ransome. But that was only what the police said. And they were very non-chalant about it, now imagine that family being told that with that stupid attitude of the police.

I just decided to share this so people understand what others are going through. I begin to wonder are we mad in this country, how can a human being do this.
This is my advice...if you must travel to any area where kidnapping is rampant, save money ahead, buy a flight ticket and keep. When it's time, fly and be happy. You'd save your own life, that of your family and avoid any yęyę ransome. For instance, if you must travel to port Harcourt in a month's time, save money and buy any of the cheap flight tickets. Its always cheaper if you book far ahead.

If you must travel by road, please split the journey. When you get to owerri, look for a hotel and lodge. It won't be more than 15k. The following day, don't leave too early. Same applies to those traveling to abuja and the north.

Some people are so foolish when taking a travel decision. They think they can save money by travelling by road. If you have an appointment or a function in a place like Uyo or Kaduna. You can fly there in the morning and return in the evening, if you booked ahead, you'd take advantage of a low fare of 100k, on your return flight. Whereas, if you chose to travel by road, you leave a day to your engagement, get there in the night , spend a whole day on the road and expose yourself to all the dangers and if you're not from that area, you book a hotel...the cost of road transport and hotel would have covered your one way ticket. On the day of engagement, you attend and still lodge the 2nd day, then pay a bus fare back to base and still spend the whole day on the road. By the time you calculate your expenses, you'd end up at almost 100k plus feeding. Whereas if you chose to travel by air, you could return same day, painless and stress-free trip still spending 100k or equivalent.

4 Likes

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Aremson14(m): 10:35am On Dec 26, 2022
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by CodeTemplar: 10:35am On Dec 26, 2022
Jakumo:

This is an absolutely horrifying story to hear. I'd long suspected that female kidnap victims wind up getting gang-raped while in captivity, given that the crime of kidnapping is about as diabolical as crimes get, but hearing this confirmation from an actual eye witness is utterly depressing to read.

The Nigerian police URGENTLY need more of those armed drones like the initial two Turkish drones recently delivered, so that all highways known to be infested by those terrorist gangs can be patrolled by drones capable of distinguishing kidnappers from their victims, and then selectively shooting the kidnappers dead from the air BEFORE they can wreak their havoc on their victims.
imagine the faith of someone too poor to pay their hefty ransom demand. . .
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Heterodox(m): 10:35am On Dec 26, 2022
Braveboi1:
So what is there in sharing a kpekus that was given to you Free of charge by God, did you pay any money to God for the kpekus? if some people were God eh they can be stingy with air
You know I can get your address from this post right?

5 Likes

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by naturefellow(m): 10:36am On Dec 26, 2022
beelon1020:
Food for thought!
is the welfare good enough for his son or daughter to join same army, that would be fed with agbado, cassava and dodo

3 Likes

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by JuanDeDios: 10:36am On Dec 26, 2022
Jakumo:

Yes. These are the sorts of things we should be doing. If we can't afford enough helicopters for the police, we should be able to buy these drones for use in notorious spots.

1 Like

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by naturefellow(m): 10:37am On Dec 26, 2022
Braveboi1:
So what is there in sharing a kpekus that was given to you Free of charge by God, did you pay any money to God for the kpekus? if some people were God eh they can be stingy with air
until it's your mum, sister or aunt. No worry, e go reach your turn!!!

1 Like

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Princedapace(m): 10:37am On Dec 26, 2022
Einterest:

What has happened under APC is worse than what has happened before. Nigerians never had it this bad.
I'm ashamed of my country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Pells1: 10:39am On Dec 26, 2022
Honchoslim16:

Pu$$¥
My clip full of thunder, you know I’ll strike 'em
Son ,I jump out at your house, I ain’t shootin' from the corner
Your tripping bruv undecided undecided
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by FashionCookie(f): 10:40am On Dec 26, 2022
Some people are just mad but they have no one to tell them...see wetin that one comment.
Humanity is lost...

3 Likes

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Pells1: 10:41am On Dec 26, 2022
Heterodox:
Online fbi
Fk off,
Go check my comment on the fp
It's worst than his
Kiss my backside
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Morgan147: 10:41am On Dec 26, 2022
Braveboi1:

You are sick in the head

1 Like

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by blaise26abj(m): 10:45am On Dec 26, 2022
beelon1020:
Food for thought!

Never saw it in that light . Just praying that nepotism will not mar such recruitment and we would end up raising an army capable of turning against the state . It is not just presence . Going straight into their enclaves and killing them . No mercy no trial . Shoot them straight up, bury in very shallow graves so they can add nutrients to the soil as manure .

1 Like

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Guruindahouse(m): 10:45am On Dec 26, 2022
What if the guy used VPN?
Heterodox:
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Honchoslim16(m): 10:45am On Dec 26, 2022
Pells1:

My clip full of thunder, you know I’ll strike 'em
Son ,I jump out at your house, I ain’t shootin' from the corner
Your tripping bruv undecided undecided
I get you knocked off of Earth, you play with my body, you play with my name

1 Like

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Guruindahouse(m): 10:47am On Dec 26, 2022
With all the insecurities happening all over Nigeria do you know that many unfortunate girls are doing hookup with total strangers? My prayers for those parents that have girls in higher institutions during this time.

1 Like

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by hedonido: 10:48am On Dec 26, 2022
It would shock you to know the sheer number of depraved, infinitely evil and beastly savages that most of us encounter in our day to day activities. If only we could see what lurks within people's hearts.

These animals are not ghosts. They live in communities and would spend their blood money in open markets. God forbid.

When we're ready as a country to put an end to this kidnapping madness, we know what to do.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by olisaEze(m): 10:49am On Dec 26, 2022
Anyone still saying they’d vote to keep the APC in power after these eight disastrous years doesn’t need a brain check, neither can they claim they’re being deceived. They are just plainly evil! angry

2 Likes

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Teeroyzimma: 10:49am On Dec 26, 2022
Einterest:

May be If same happened to ur mum or siblings u will know what is there. Can you imagine
grin he's a mad person, ignore am
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Amaggedon: 10:49am On Dec 26, 2022
beelon1020:
Food for thought!
Stop fooling around , Tinubu said 50m youths and feed them with cassava and coin .

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

You Are Treating Me Like A Black Person - White Man Tells Cops (Photos & Video) / "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife / 14-year-old Housemaid Who Murdered Her Madam In Benin, Edo Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.