Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,715 members, 7,837,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) (2930 Views)

Ten Shocking Unsolved Mysteries About The Bible / 10 Unsolved Mysteries About Satan / "This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers" - Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by bobestman(m): 8:48am On Dec 27, 2022
Leiylau:
. Sisterfire quoted

" We are all Reincarnated with few new souls but all Reincarnated are divided in two ,those who have unfinished business upon earth and are upon earth planning hard for it or dreaming fervently for it and on the other hand does dull souls automatically Reincarnated into earth to fill in soul gaps , they have no unfinished business nor universally positive plans or dreaming about a plan against automatic Reincarnation "

I am Reincarnated like subhumans in africa but advanced wars of green skynets made me know I was advanced previously but was thrown into earth ( hell ) as punishment for my past stupidity ( Religion of bent cross and triangle) . It won't repeat itself again with ur religion( religion of holy trinity )
ok
Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by Leiylau(f): 10:32am On Dec 27, 2022
bobestman:
ok
don't fool around dude I made a mistake( before u think I am mad like you zombies of africa ) grin

I meant dreams occuring every night during my night naps which shows many war shuttles and green colour sky nets compressing positive elements of the planet .it occurs every night .
Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by Leiylau(f): 10:39am On Dec 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What lies? From this conversation alone, you already more than revealed you know nothing of what is written in the book. So how do you judge it as lies or even truth when the context of what is contained is lost to you? undecided
don't get me wrong koboj , I actually read book of genesis , chronicles , sirach ,wisdom of Solomon and revelation like novels like Oliver twist . I read it many times repeatedly for a decade . So don't think I don't know the bible . But the level I have gone from age 6 in research , facts findings and science experiments ( I have my personal laboratory not even dad or mum enters it ) taking bible serious is like revising A, B, C or A for aeroplane B for Bull C for cats .
Dear koboj find another means absolutely not the bible I plead with you .
Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by Leiylau(f): 10:45am On Dec 27, 2022
bobestman:
the same delusion you are comfortably swimming in....you cant know more than your brothers in lordjc, the impostor messiah
Many uses kobojunkie as a synonyms for confusion and I lei-lau said I must find out what his belief is , I don't just agree someone is confused.
Religion hates science ,
Science has books about experiments and research methodologies ,
But bible is opposite of it ,
But koboj said his lord didn't support Religion but he goes always to the bible written by men and his gods who seeks mind control.
He said " 10 commandments is for d israeli government and Jesus is for the Israelites but he takes bible same way I take the air I breathe.
I am still confused
Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by Kobojunkie: 10:53am On Dec 27, 2022
Leiylau:
1. don't get me wrong koboj , I actually read book of genesis , chronicles , sirach ,wisdom of Solomon and revelation like novels like Oliver twist . I read it many times repeatedly for a decade . So don't think I don't know the bible .

2. But the level I have gone from age 6 in research , facts findings and science experiments ( I have my personal laboratory not even dad or mum enters it ) taking bible serious is like revising A, B, C or A for aeroplane B for Bull C for cats .

3. Dear koboj find another means absolutely not the bible I plead with you .
1. If you read a book that is written in human language to be comprehended as is written but fail to understand what is written clearly the book isn't to blame? I mean you may have picked for yourself a translation that does not suit your language aptitude level or you may have gone in reading with a set idea of what to expect but the book itself is never the problem. undecided

2. I didn't ask you to take the Bible serious, nor am I trying to tell you that reading the book will somehow change who you are -- again there are no spirits or demons hiding in the pages of a mere book so there is nothing to fear here. I am simply asking that you read the book as you would a novel or a textbook so you can better grasp what the story is really about and more properly carve whatever questions you may have in the future. This is all strictly for knowledge purposes here. undecided

3. A careful unbiased read through Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy is all you need to help you gain a better grasp of who the God of Israel presented Himself to His Israel as, and what He had in store for the people of Israel. undecided
Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by bobestman(m): 10:57am On Dec 27, 2022
Leiylau:
Many uses kobojunkie as a synonyms for confusion and I lei-lau said I must find out what his belief is , I don't just agree someone is confused.
Religion hates science ,
Science has books about experiments and research methodologies ,
But bible is opposite of it ,
But koboj said his lord didn't support Religion but he goes always to the bible written by men and his gods who seeks mind control.
He said " 10 commandments is for d israeli government and Jesus is for the Israelites but he takes bible same way I take the air I breathe.
I am still confused
in nigeria we say no be juju be that. That is how u know a confused man
Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by Kobojunkie: 11:07am On Dec 27, 2022
Leiylau:
1. Many uses kobojunkie as a synonyms for confusion and I lei-lau said I must find out what his belief is , I don't just agree someone is confused. Religion hates science , Science has books about experiments and research methodologies , But bible is opposite of it ,

2. But koboj said his lord didn't support Religion but he goes always to the bible written by men and his gods who seeks mind control.

3. He said " 10 commandments is for d israeli government and Jesus is for the Israelites but he takes bible same way I take the air I breathe.
I am still confused
1. The confusion stems from the fact that most don't even realize what is written right there in the pages of scripture. They hold fast to religion --- a system that is founded on doctrines and traditions of men designed by men with which to wield authority and power over the minds and lives of their fellow men with --- and its many interpretations of what is written that they exists, as a result, in a space of ignorance to what is written. undecided

Scripture requires no interpretation as it is written in human language by humans to be comprehended by other humans simply basic human language comprehension skills that most all humans become equipped with as acquire human language reading and writing abilities. undecided

2. I go to scripture because that is what we all have in common. You have a copy and I have a copy of the same book so I can point you to exactly where what what stated in the Law. It is like having access to a Constitution. You have a copy and I have a copy. undecided

3. It is written right there in the book, several times too, that the Law is an agreement between God and Israel, and the writings are not hidden from all those with eyes. undecided

YHWH is the God of Israel and this fact is repeated several times over several books in scripture. In most every message context, this information is repeated, so unless an individual chooses to be intentionally ignorance, or is made so by some powers above, there is absolutely no way to miss that fact. undecided
Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by bobestman(m): 12:03pm On Dec 27, 2022
Leiylau:
don't fool around dude I made a mistake( before u think I am mad like you zombies of africa ) grin

I meant dreams occuring every night during my night naps which shows many war shuttles and green colour sky nets compressing positive elements of the planet .it occurs every night .
learn to control your tongue 4 true power cant reside on a vessel with uncoat tongue. When you point a finger at someone, the other fingers points back at you. You call africans zombies...are you not the seed of one of them? Stop insulting the children of your mother for the brainwashing that was brought upon them by those you now think are advance nations. They destroyed africa, stole their spirituality they used to advance themselves. Nothing they have today can be compared to what is in africa in its first glory. They must pay fully for their ignorance bf their restoration. For your dreams, it is about the war to come, the shrinking of the earth for a brand new one.
Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by Leiylau(f): 12:16pm On Dec 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. The confusion stems from the fact that most don't even realize what is written right there in the pages of scripture. They hold fast to religion --- a system that is founded on doctrines and traditions of men designed by men with which to wield authority and power over the minds and lives of their fellow men with --- and its many interpretations of what is written that they exists, as a result, in a space of ignorance to what is written. undecided

Scripture requires no interpretation as it is written in human language by humans to be comprehended by other humans simply basic human language comprehension skills that most all humans become equipped with as acquire human language reading and writing abilities. undecided

2. I go to scripture because that is what we all have in common. You have a copy and I have a copy of the same book so I can point you to exactly where what what stated in the Law. It is like having access to a Constitution. You have a copy and I have a copy. undecided

3. It is written right there in the book, several times too, that the Law is an agreement between God and Israel, and the writings are not hidden from all those with eyes. undecided

YHWH is the God of Israel and this fact is repeated several times over several books in scripture. In most every message context, this information is repeated, so unless an individual chooses to be intentionally ignorance, or is made so by some powers above, there is absolutely no way to miss that fact. undecided
You go to the bible because it's the divine constitution ( but u said the constitution in there is for the Israelites ) what if adultery is supported in the bible ? Will you go to the bible to support your adulterous stance on taking Kabul's wife?

Bible supported bloody landgrabbings which it termed holy war As we know it was spearheaded by yeshua and David as many towns and villages were taken over by the Israelites , remember bible is the constitution we can lay our hands upon .
Will you allow ur neighbour take another's land because it was supported in the bible ?

1 Like

Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by Leiylau(f): 12:24pm On Dec 27, 2022
bobestman:
learn to control your tongue 4 true power cant reside on a vessel with uncoat tongue. When you point a finger at someone, the other fingers points back at you. You call africans zombies...are you not the seed of one of them? Stop insulting the children of your mother for the brainwashing that was brought upon them by those you now think are advance nations. They destroyed africa, stole their spirituality they used to advance themselves. Nothing they have today can be compared to what is in africa in its first glory. They must pay fully for their ignorance bf their restoration. For your dreams, it is about the war to come, the shrinking of the earth for a brand new one.
Hahaha smiley I know that " ok " of yours meant one thing which is " this girl is mad " and I ran with the speed of light to edit it .
My father is from anambre tribe in Nigeria and my mum is mandarin han .
Africa will never be redeemed not in million years to come.
As for my dream I think it's my past life ,I somehow look in the mirror and see a strange being more often I can draw it for you to see and I can draw those war machines , it will take earth 2000 years to build such machine twice size of a moon.
Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by Kobojunkie: 12:43pm On Dec 27, 2022
Leiylau:
1. You go to the bible because it's the divine constitution ( but u said the constitution in there is for the Israelites ) what if adultery is supported in the bible ? Will you go to the bible to support your adulterous stance on taking Kabul's wife?

2. Bible supported bloody landgrabbings which it termed holy war As we know it was spearheaded by yeshua and David as many towns and villages were taken over by the Israelites , remember bible is the constitution we can lay our hands upon .

3. Will you allow ur neighbour take another's land because it was supported in the bible ?
1. Yes, even Jesus Christ said He was sent only to the lost sheep of israel. So, anyone who belongs to Jesus Christ will live in continuous submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, just as Jesus Christ said of those who are His. undecided

As for Kabul's supposed adulterous life, he gets to decide for himself whether he wants to believe in Jesus Christ or not. I can only tell Hin what applies as far as all those who belong to the Kingdom of God. it is left to him to decide,if Jesus Christ is worth it or not undecided

2. Bible never does any such. Instead, the Constitution of the Nation of Israel in the land of Canaan allowed for the bloody landgrabbings, a practice which was in no way unique to the Nation of Israel. David, whom you indicated was the King of Israel and so had authority to act as the Constitution of the Nation allowed in the interest of the Nation of Israel which He ruled over at the time. undecided

3. What you ask is not supported at all. undecided
Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by Leiylau(f): 12:57pm On Dec 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Yes, even Jesus Christ said He was sent only to the lost sheep of israel. So, anyone who belongs to Jesus Christ will live in continuous submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, just as Jesus Christ said of those who are His. undecided

As for Kabul's supposed adulterous life, he gets to decide for himself whether he wants to believe in Jesus Christ or not. I can only tell Hin what applies as far as all those who belong to the Kingdom of God. it is left to him to decide,if Jesus Christ is worth it or not undecided

2. Bible never does any such. Instead, the Constitution of the Nation of Israel in the land of Canaan allowed for the bloody landgrabbings, a practice which was in no way unique to the Nation of Israel. David, whom you indicated was the King of Israel and so had authority to act as the Constitution of the Nation allowed in the interest of the Nation of Israel which He ruled over at the time. undecided

Stop been politically correct on me pls .stop deviating koboj it's insane.

I didn't call Kabul an adulterous man
I said will you justify ur adulterous stand after taking Kabul's wife if bible supports adultery ? ( An African random name damn it )
You might be senior to me but stop playing smart on me .it looks insulting. You Africans do this at all times.

You also said now that Israelites as a country supports landgrabbing is for the interest of the country and you support it. .How will u feel if your ancestral land is grabbed by those called children of god?

Do you have conscience or what was written in the bible has crushed ur conscience that u follow orders with thinking whether is right or wrong ?
Are you saying if those bloody activities help israeli government that you shall use it against a lesser nation when you rule Africa.?

Koboj again stop playing smart on me .smartness is a fools wisdom mechanism alright?
Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by Leiylau(f): 12:58pm On Dec 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. . undecided

what did you mean koboj?
Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by Kobojunkiee: 1:09pm On Dec 27, 2022
Leiylau:
1. Stop been politically correct on me pls .stop deviating koboj it's insane.

2. I didn't call Kabul an adulterous man I said will you justify ur adulterous stand after taking Kabul's wife if bible supports adultery ? ( An African random name damn it ) You might be senior to me but stop playing smart on me .it looks insulting. You Africans do this at all times.

3. You also said now that Israelites as a country supports landgrabbing is for the interest of the country and you support it. .How will u feel if your ancestral land is grabbed by those called children of god?

4. Do you have conscience or what was written in the bible has crushed ur conscience that u follow orders with thinking whether is right or wrong ? Are you saying if those bloody activities help israeli government that you shall use it against a lesser nation when you rule Africa.?

5. Koboj again stop playing smart on me .smartness is a fools wisdom mechanism alright?
1. There is no deviating from my end. undecided

2. Your question makes no sense to me. Why would I enter into an adulterous relationship in the first place when that is against the Law of Jesus Christ ? undecided

3. Again, the Constitution as given to the Nation called Israel allowed, much like the Constitution your own ancestors lived by up until about 100 years ago, for bloody landgrabs. Also, the Nation of Israel as defined by the Constitution that is the Law of Moses has not existed for at least 1000 years. So again, your question makes no sense.. undecided

4. You are not making any sense at all. As I already explained to you, I live under the Law of the Kingdom of God. So if you want to ask me meaningful questions , you would need to ask me from the context that is Jesus Christ, and not the Old Law of Moses, which has pretty much been not in effect for at least 1000 years. . undecided

5. If you think you are being lied to, you can easily go read the book for yourself so you can gain better understanding of what is in fact written in it. Notice how i keep sending you back to the book because the details you are missing are found right in there. undecided
Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by Kobojunkiee: 1:11pm On Dec 27, 2022
Leiylau:
what did you mean koboj?
You claimed that scripture supports my neighbor taking another's land and I responded that what you claim is not even supported by scripture. undecided
Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by bobestman(m): 1:31pm On Dec 27, 2022
Leiylau:
Hahaha smiley I know that " ok " of yours meant one thing which is " this girl is mad " and I ran with the speed of light to edit it .
As for my dream I think it's my past life ,I somehow look in the mirror and see a strange being more often I can draw it for you to see and I can draw those war machines , it will take earth 2000 years to build such machine twice size of a moon.
me saying ok dont mean you are mad. I dont want to talk much on that. You are my friend and not mad. control your temper. I have friends who see things you see. Whether you like it or not, you are african by blood. Africa and west of it was the home of the anunakis when they first landed on earth. Some dont know that anunaki doesnt mean evil. The good and bad fell. The good were given a home east of niger where u truly came from
Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by Leiylau(f): 2:17pm On Dec 27, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
You claimed that scripture supports my neighbor taking another's land and I responded that what you claim is not even supported by scripture. undecided
What was Israelites doing with the ai , gideonites, ammonites and amalekites? Oh I guess preaching the gospel right? Don't be a hypocrite I heard same homeless scheme is played in ur country by Fulani terror sets , it has played centuries back and still on . Didn't d Fulani claim to bring the gospel of Allah to you and later took over ur homes.
You African monkeys are hypocrites you clap for the Israelites while scorn and pray against the Fulani tribes .
Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by bobestman(m): 2:20pm On Dec 27, 2022
You see the things you see cos you are connected there. That was your first home. The first civilization was built there. It was the land of sumer/isuamer/sumerian. When blindness came these things were blown away by the deluge. When ppl dont see evidence of these things they dont believe but those who know know. With your eyes shall see the restoration of africa. Your dream is about what is to come. There are ppl hangin up there for the destruction of earth. Some are planning to destroy the children of the true creator scattered all over the world, this will make the true son and his friends appear for their salvation. This will cause a great war like you watch in game of thrones. That movie is about what is to come. Your dream is about. It could be your past life too. So those god men built everytn they knew when they came to sumer. The deluge buried it all even atlantis.
Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by Kobojunkie: 2:35pm On Dec 27, 2022
Leiylau:
1. What was Israelites doing with the ai , gideonites, ammonites and amalekites?

2. Oh I guess preaching the gospel right?

3. Don't be a hypocrite I heard same homeless scheme is played in ur country by Fulani terror sets , it has played centuries back and still on . Didn't d Fulani claim to bring the gospel of Allah to you and later took over ur homes.

4. You African monkeys are hypocrites you clap for the Israelites while scorn and pray against the Fulani tribes .
1. The same thing other countries 1000s of years ago were doing with neighboring nations ---- the Egyptians, Babylonians, Persians, Greeks, Romans, Qin, Yin, etc., --- also did during about the same point in history. You need to pay attention to the reference in time so you maybe realize that these attacks make no sense. undecided

2. How could they have been preaching the gospel when Jesus Christ and His New Covenant and Kingdom arrived almost 1000 years later? undecided

3. I have absolutely no clue what you are going on about. undecided

4. I guess you have taken to abandoning reason completely at this point. Oh, well! Take time out to read the book so you can be better informed and also be able to ask questions that fit correctly in contained context. undecided
Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by Kobojunkiee: 3:45pm On Dec 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. The same thing other countries around the same time -- over 2300 years ago - were doing with neighboring nations.Look up the history of the Egyptians, Babylonians, Persians, Greeks, Romans, Qin, Yin, etc., also did during about the same point in history. They were all nations that existed about the same point in time. You need to pay attention to the reference in time so you maybe realize that these attacks make no sense. undecided

2. How could they have been preaching the gospel when Jesus Christ and His New Covenant and Kingdom arrived almost 1000 years later? undecided

4. I guess you have taken to abandoning reason completely at this point. Oh, well! Take time out to read the book so you can be better informed and also be able to ask questions that fit correctly in contained context. undecided
Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by bobestman(m): 4:11pm On Dec 27, 2022
Leiylau:
pls am interested abt the war machines. Can you give ore details, its colour, hue, is it moving or stationery? Throw more light. It will help me interpret well
Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by Leiylau(f): 5:19pm On Dec 27, 2022
bobestman:
pls am interested abt the war machines. Can you give ore details, its colour, hue, is it moving or stationery? Throw more light. It will help me interpret well
the net is green . The warship is pale metallic colour as it grasps and crumbles one of the moons giving us( civilizations in my dream ) energy . People are living up in the sky and those living in the moon were attacked first . In that several dreams I can see structures in the sky most especially at moon.
It's like I may dream about attack on the moon tonight after a week I dream about attack on those living on li
I don't know who attacked us but I know they wanted a clean up of our civilizations. I usually wake up when a black box is dropped very far in my vincinity .Everywhere blacks out and I will wake up.

"
Different attacks first on the moon tonight
Another against the habitants at outer space of those civilizations in 4 days
Another on us lithosphere dwellers "

I was with special souls here Sisterfire otematum and ourtruth who made me understand that dull souls are trapped on earth like forever and most are trapped in netherrealms known as hell fire realm.
Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by Leiylau(f): 5:27pm On Dec 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. The same thing other countries 1000s of years ago were doing with neighboring nations ---- the Egyptians, Babylonians, Persians, Greeks, Romans, Qin, Yin, etc., --- also did during about the same point in history. You need to pay attention to the reference in time so you maybe realize that these attacks make no sense. undecided

Good koboj I definitely don't fancy this back and forth . I give up I won last week already. Congrats!
Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by Leiylau(f): 5:34pm On Dec 27, 2022
bobestman:
You see the things you see cos you are connected there. That was your first home. The first civilization was built there. It was the land of sumer/isuamer/sumerian. When blindness came these things were blown away by the deluge. When ppl dont see evidence of these things they dont believe but those who know know. With your eyes shall see the restoration of africa. Your dream is about what is to come. There are ppl hangin up there for the destruction of earth. Some are planning to destroy the children of the true creator scattered all over the world, this will make the true son and his friends appear for their salvation. This will cause a great war like you watch in game of thrones. That movie is about what is to come. Your dream is about. It could be your past life too. So those god men built everytn they knew when they came to sumer. The deluge buried it all even atlantis.
I am not a god girl . And not into Religion of sort , I may do Buddhism but definitely not this Religion of holy trinity.
Mind u god men don't build but destroy , they scheme and manipulate.
As for Africa it shall never be redeemed in 700years time . Religion is killing you all and u are so helpless knowing fully well you don't know the source of it. Look at koboj who speaks empty English with maximum confusion and that's intelligent people you have in Africa.
I can school him face 2 face but here he remains king of Africa in knowledge.
Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by Kobojunkie: 7:20pm On Dec 27, 2022
Leiylau:
Good koboj I definitely don't fancy this back and forth . I give up I won last week already. Congrats!
Last week?

Anyways, go read the book so you sound a bit more like someone who knows what he/she is taking about. Trying to debate something which you clearly don't understand makes you seem as ignorant as the religious folks you tag as ignorant. I can tell you that it is very frustrating engaging you all— there isn't much of a difference between the two groups if you ask me. I just wished more people would read before they come flexing their muscles for a debate this coming year. undecided
Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by Leiylau(f): 7:30pm On Dec 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Last week?

Anyways, go read the book so you sound a bit more like someone who knows what he/she is taking about. Trying to debate something which you clearly don't understand makes you seem as ignorant as the religious folks you tag as ignorant. I can tell you that it is very frustrating engaging you all— there isn't much of a difference between the two groups if you ask me. I just wished more people would read before they come flexing their muscles for a debate this coming year. undecided
I made a mistake I meant " u won last week " an expression damnn it.

Koboj Jesus and Yahweh are evil people you shud avoid them . They are y we have bloodsheds in Asia for centuries .
Don't be pained I understood you perfectly well but with my research I found out they are evil . You can worship supreme god who permits science than worship.
Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by Leiylau(f): 7:31pm On Dec 27, 2022
Isis terrorist pastor will type in 3...2...1
Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by Kobojunkie: 7:33pm On Dec 27, 2022
Leiylau:
1. I made a mistake I meant " u won last week " an expression damnn it.

2. Koboj Jesus and Yahweh are evil people you shud avoid them . They are y we have bloodsheds in Asia for centuries .
Don't be pained I understood you perfectly well but with my research I found out they are evil . You can worship supreme god who permits science than worship.
1. I don't do winnings. Rather I focus on the logically relying facts as stated in scripture. undecided

2. Again, I can't understand you if your claims keep coming from a place of ignorance of what is in fact written in scripture at least. Remember, I explained how the book at least serves as a reference so that when you say something I can at least look and see where you are coming from. I am not able to do that because none of what you continue to claim is as stated so there isn't much I can do with what you continue to shove at me. undecided

What you keep attempting to do is offer up dislocated claims like the ones you made earlier about the relationship between Israel during the time of David and the neighboring nations. Well, if you have ever studied your history, you will have noted that many of the same "barbaric" laws found in the Law of Moses which happens to be the constitution of the Nation of Israel at the time, were also found as part of the Constitution of nations that existed at and around that same time. What God gave the Israelites was not a "divine" Constitution meant for a Nation ruled by gods. No, what He gave to them is a Constitution that mirrored pretty much other Constitutions of that time. The Israelites were a nation of ordinary men — much like the Egyptians, Moabites, Philistines, Babylonians, Persians, etc. They needed a Constitution which would allow them to survive like the other nations and that is what God gave to them. In addition, God included special laws which He then attached special rewards promising to make their nation the greatest if they would obey all of His commandments to them. Well, guess, Israel Ignored God's promises to them and Israel paid for it. undecided

It is near insanity to suggest that Israel, and YHWH, are to blame for this and that when history clearly has it there the claim has no foundation whatsoever.
Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by Leiylau(f): 9:41pm On Dec 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. I don't do winnings. Rather I focus on the logically relying facts as stated in scripture. undecided

2. Again, I can't understand you if your claims keep coming from a place of ignorance of what is in fact written in scripture at least. Remember, I explained how the book at least serves as a reference so that when you say something I can at least look and see where you are coming from. I am not able to do that because none of what you continue to claim is as stated so there isn't much I can do with what you continue to shove at me. undecided

What you keep attempting to do is offer up dislocated claims like the ones you made earlier about the relationship between Israel during the time of David and the neighboring nations. Well, if you have ever studied your history, you will have noted that many of the same "barbaric" laws found in the Law of Moses which happens to be the constitution of the Nation of Israel at the time, were also found as part of the Constitution of nations that existed at and around that same time. What God gave the Israelites was not a "divine" Constitution meant for a Nation ruled by gods. No, what He gave to them is a Constitution that mirrored pretty much other Constitutions of that time. The Israelites were a nation of ordinary men — much like the Egyptians, Moabites, Philistines, Babylonians, Persians, etc. They needed a Constitution which would allow them to survive like the other nations and that is what God gave to them. In addition, God included special laws which He then attached special rewards promising to make their nation the greatest if they would obey all of His commandments to them. Well, guess, Israel Ignored God's promises to them and Israel paid for it. undecided

It is near insanity to suggest that Israel, and YHWH, are to blame for this and that when history clearly has it there the claim has no foundation whatsoever.
I will create more threads on the schemes of your god and I hope you will defend him like u did right now .
Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by Kobojunkie: 9:50pm On Dec 27, 2022
Leiylau:
I will create more threads on the schemes of your god and I hope you will defend him like u did right now .
Look, before you create these follow up threads, I recommend you spend at least 48 hours binging on documentaries on the history Channel that help your mind at least so you get a better idea of why these schemes you speak of are meaningless to debate about considering the world at the time these things took place is so much more different from the world you and I live in today. undecided

Consider for example that just over 60 years ago in parts of Nigeria, it was still considered acceptable practice to kill twins, somehow that is considered barbaric and inhumane today. So imagine me coming today to judge Nigeria today by a standard that existed over 60 years ago, don't you think that would be a very unreasonable thing to do? undecided

Look, I don't offer God a defense of any kind. I simply insist on the facts as is written in the book, something I continue to urge you to read up for yourself. undecided
Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by Leiylau(f): 10:00pm On Dec 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Look, before you create these follow up threads, I recommend you spend at least 48 hours binging on documentaries on the history Channel that help your mind at least so you get a better idea of why these schemes you speak of are meaningless to debate about considering the world at the time these things took place is so much more different from the world you and I live in today. undecided

Consider for example that just over 60 years ago in parts of Nigeria, it was still considered acceptable practice to kill twins, somehow that is considered barbaric and inhumane today. So imagine me coming today to judge Nigeria today by a standard that existed over 60 years ago, don't you think that would be a very unreasonable thing to do? undecided

Look, I don't offer God a defense of any kind. I simply insist on the facts as is written in the book, something I continue to urge you to read up for yourself. undecided
You being smart already Oh my head cheesy
They have stop killing twins and the effect has been flushed down the drain .
But your god's scheme isn't a present scheme but futuristic.
The scheme is y earth suffers zombidified lifestyle imposed by the power that be.
Killers of twins are dead , killing of twins has stopped and no one kills twins and no twin haunts you in Africa .
But hey koboj Vatican city is fccking much alive deceiving us , NASA is very much strong trying to finish the unfinished business of your god dammnnnit which annihilate martian civilizations and hollow earth dwellers and CERN won't have it .
Your god' s one world government order is very much alive .so don't be fast .

And I need no stupid history conspiracy channel wack to dish out facts .
Bible is a poison to me koboj don't force me.
Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by Kobojunkie: 10:09pm On Dec 27, 2022
Leiylau:
You being smart already Oh my head cheesy
1. They have stop killing twins and the effect has been flushed down the drain .

2. But your god's scheme isn't a present scheme but futuristic. The scheme is y earth suffers zombidified lifestyle imposed by the power that be. Killers of twins are dead , killing of twins has stopped and no one kills twins and no twin haunts you in Africa .

3. But hey koboj Vatican city is fccking much alive deceiving us , NASA is very much strong trying to finish the unfinished business of your god dammnnnit which annihilate martian civilizations and hollow earth dwellers and CERN won't have it .

4. Your god' s one world government order is very much alive .so don't be fast . And I need no stupid history conspiracy channel wack to dish out facts .
Bible is a poison to me koboj don't force me.
1. So you are aware of the fact that the killings are in the past? So then why do you come at me with ridiculous questions about the Hittites and Amalekites during the days of King David in Israel? undecided

2. Futuristic yet all you come with are events that took place about 3000 years ago? Does that even make any sense?. undecided

3. What the frell has Vatican city, NASA, CERN, etc., to do with the God of Israel? undecided

4. These things you spew makes no sense at all. How can the God of only Israel be God of world order? Are you even paying attention to this lunacy you spew? undecided

Please go back and read so you differentiate between the delusions and what is written abeg! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Guy Must Be Banned! / What If Men Were God? / How Does The Fact That There Are Gay Animals Impact The Idea That Gay Is Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.