Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,739 members, 7,837,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) (2931 Views)

Ten Shocking Unsolved Mysteries About The Bible / 10 Unsolved Mysteries About Satan / "This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers" - Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by tctrills: 8:36am On Dec 29, 2022
Leiylau:
Go away loser.
May you find peace.
Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by Leiylau(f): 8:49am On Dec 29, 2022
bobestman:
what they meant by born again is reincarnation. For one to see the kingdom which comes at the end of age one must first be reborn into earth and if he survive what is to come he shall make it to the kingdom john 3;3, isaiah 4:2-6 bf that chapter their was a judgement that only few survived and after it comes enjoyment and a rest that ppl even married. They dont understand the book. Stop insulting africa for yoo know not why they are going thru these, i know. Beware of those you follow and examine their fruits for their are many out their to decieve the children. Stop insulting those who contribute on your posts for everyone must not agree with you. Anger destroy true power
You live in Africa but know nothing in Africa .
That narrative on born again isn't true my friend .
Real born again is ability to play to the hypocritous holy gallery. And that is born again . You don't go around defining born again the exact opposite .
Living the life of Christ is what born again stands for it's not a scientific word god damn it.

I insult no one because laughing at ur Religious lives is what is insultive. Blacks from Nigeria who came to china are abused worst than slaves and because I have a mixed skin I was threatened to be abused if I don't behave( if I don't stop preaching peace between humans - china and animals - Nigerians ). It dosent bother me , but what bothers me is that those home cares not for what your brothers and sisters face over here . They clean streets and toilets of china but are seen mostly in the church with few Mexicans and Philippines . China don't believe in those but are ruling Africa from china .

"They were mocked that their god can't provide a decent job for them and they see us mocking them as tribulations meant as gate pass to heaven WTF " Even our Buddhism is going into oblivion recently.

You are slaves to china and you political/church leaders in Africa while china who don't know ur god are ur masters , isn't that so shameful.

If this dosent bother you and all that bothers you is my insults then no hope for Africa .Many years now Corrupt Chinese companies/Government supports churches in Africa as well as corrupt political candidates during African election . Do you know y?

The resources is gotten off Africa easily with corrupt leaders of Africa then lesser corrupt ones . The churches tells you a corrupt candidate is the divine candidate and you fall for it . That's how a state in china now dig minerals in DR congo and another digging in Burundi then another in northern Nigerie .
I did my research perfectly well and left no stone on turn . When I open a topic anyone who don't like me shouldn't come near because I will mouthcastrate such ones.

1 Like

Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by Leiylau(f): 8:52am On Dec 29, 2022
tctrills:

May you find peace.
Amen I lack peace because you are slaves of every whiteman . But may you find wisdom because you are a fool
Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by tctrills: 8:55am On Dec 29, 2022
Leiylau:
Amen I lack peace because you are slaves of every whiteman . But may you find wisdom because you are a fool
Loooool. See depression. Ndo.
Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by tctrills: 8:58am On Dec 29, 2022
Leiylau:
My dear babe, I really and truly hope you are a lesbian because for your sake and the sake of the world, I pity the man that ends up with you.
Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by bobestman(m): 10:13pm On Dec 29, 2022
You talk too much. Many here are twice your age but you think you know better than them all cos you are in an advanced nation or cos you are well read than them. You are have a beef with someone and dragged africa into it, calling them all zombie forgeting you are their child. You already outlined why the nation is suffering - bad govt and thieves who control them via the bad govt. Those thieves steal 40% of their yearly income, the corrupt govt will steal 30% leaving only 30% to fix the nation. Is that enough. Was china and others not once a corrupt country? Was it fixed overnight? You want us to take up arms and be fighting them? Ok but know that they are backed by western forces who have sophisticated weapons. The masses are the ones to suffer. But i tell you these day, the redemtion of africa begins from nigeria and you shall see it with your eyes! So if you have any solution say it rather than being insultive which creates more enemies for you.
Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by AnyanwuSilas: 10:06am On Feb 14, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Half Of The New Testament Was Forged" - Bible Scholar / Does The Bible Really Forbid Women Preachers? / The Incompetence Of An Omnipotent, Omniscient Being.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.