Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) (43056 Views)

Pete Edochie Celebrates His Son, Yul On His 40th Birthday / Ned Nwoko Hosts Pete Edochie, Celebrates His 73rd Birthday (photos) / Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by cococandy(f): 5:26pm On Dec 25, 2022
They swear we are the illogical ones.
Where’s the logic in his behavior?
pocohantas:

It is not an oversabi analysis because Yul didn’t fail to update us with all the drama. The wife was even the calm one and has told him to stop the social media drama. Why would you impregnate and marry another woman, then two of you would be posting the first wife’s picture forming nice? Now he has gone to delete pictures of the second wife. That is how you men act without reasoning because you think it would always go your way.

2 Likes

Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by Luckysbab: 5:27pm On Dec 25, 2022
DAramis:

It is simple. Regina's husband is a Muslim, and his religion allows that. May edochie's husband is a Christian (Roman Catholic), and his religion forbids it totally.

To me,Yul's philandering with the child that comes out of it could have been overlooked by May. But going ahead to marry someone else (especially someone's previous wife ,not even tear rubber beautiful younger wife),is a No No.

Many men has been murdered by their wives for something less than this.

NB: If he has married her traditionally without doing church wedding, then, he is not bound by all these backlash. And no family especially Roman catholic inclined family would allow another man to marry their daughter without doing Catholic church wedding. This is done to protect the woman, and children from incidents like this.

Verdict: I think Yul Edochie is under a strong strange influence.

Criticizing the new woman as not up to standard is emotions talking. I thought he justified his culture or is it faith allows him a second wife?
Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 5:32pm On Dec 25, 2022
cococandy:
100%

We know them sis. No be today… cheesy

cococandy:
They swear we are the illogical ones.
Where’s the logic in his behavior?

Mansplaining can justify anything. Just have penis and you can say any nonsense while claiming logical. Mugus them.

2 Likes

Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 25, 2022
cococandy:

Look at the stupid thing you’re typing this morning. She married him 18 years ago plus a long relationship before then. Was he a celebrity then? Commenting like these are why women are wisening up and refusing to support growing men

Since you started with being abusive..lets go in.

Just because he married her at 18 does not mean that will stop a man from cheating or marrying another wife...and thinking a man that is a celebrity will be loyal to a woman because he married her young is the most stupid thing i have ever read.

Just ask 2 face, ask , tiger wood, kobe Bryant, kelvin heart and other male celebrities ( black or white), they were never loyal to their wives.even kelvin heart was videotaped having a gang bbang.

No man with status and power will Bleep only one pussy, it is just impossible, even top CEO of the world have side chicks.

And if a woman does not want to support growing men, it is up to her, it is none of my biz, if she does not want to stick with a growing man, she will also meet the already made man with side chicks and mistresses that will drag properties with her after his death. cheesy

Unfortunately for women, they dont know how to relate with the reality of being a man with power and status...smart women who marry celebrities and men with power end up accepting the lifestyle that their man will cheat on them or will get attracted to other women. The most important thing to these women is that the man comes home alive, provide for the family and give her some attention.
Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 25, 2022
bepositive11:

She met him when he had nothing. They built together.

And then..by the way built what together.

Was she the one acting and travelling to different locations to earn money for the family?

Was she the one managing his career?

Was she the one geting endorsement deal for him?

What did she build? Pls tell me

I am married to my love, i love her, i work to provide for the family and kid she keeps her money, is she the one building me, if i dont provide, wont she leave or nagged me to death.

So what is she building with me??

1 Like

Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by cayorday89(m): 5:48pm On Dec 25, 2022
Mrkumareze:
Wow, see fine family ..
Yul truly got all he needed as a man..
He alone knows there is a missing puzzle and he just seems to find it but na trouble the puzzle carry follow body.
Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by Starz825(m): 6:22pm On Dec 25, 2022
peepydelano:
Na him even resemble Yul pass, just skin complexion dy confuse you.
omo no trust woman ooo bro

he fit resemble yul make he no be him son oo
Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by DAramis: 6:39pm On Dec 25, 2022
Luckysbab:

Criticizing the new woman as not up to standard is emotions talking. I thought he justified his culture or is it faith allows him a second wife?
You don't get it. In the man's culture, if he decides to take second wife, custom demands that he takes younger wife, as well as someone who has never being married previously.

In May's reply to her husband, her exact quote ...The fact remains that anyone can choose to practice POLYGAMY, but can't be impelled to accept what was never bargained for.

To reaffirm my stands, I will not be CAJOLED into accepting polygamy, which goes against my beliefs, faith, and values.
I will not be NUMBERED in a home that we started building with love, faith, tears, hopes, and prayers in a CATHOLIC marriage of 18 years following a long term premarital relationship...

Check out the words in CAPS. She stressed what is important to her especially the word Catholic. If it is not still clear, sir there is nothing I can do. All my comments on nairaland has always been objective

1 Like

Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by afrika(f): 6:39pm On Dec 25, 2022
I can see why yul did what he did.

It could be that his wife denies him sex.
Or denies him sex and does not talk with him..

So, to avoid early death, he got another sex, wife partner.

God bless him jaree
Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by Johnn44: 6:50pm On Dec 25, 2022
Nor be small thing
Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 7:03pm On Dec 25, 2022
shocked
Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by Luckysbab: 7:26pm On Dec 25, 2022
DAramis:

You don't get it. In the man's culture, if he decides to take second wife, custom demands that he takes younger wife, as well as someone who has never being married previously.

In May's reply to her husband, her exact quote ...The fact remains that anyone can choose to practice POLYGAMY, but can't be impelled to accept what was never bargained for.

To reaffirm my stands, I will not be CAJOLED into accepting polygamy, which goes against my beliefs, faith, and values.
I will not be NUMBERED in a home that we started building with love, faith, tears, hopes, and prayers in a CATHOLIC marriage of 18 years following a long term premarital relationship...

Check out the words in CAPS. She stressed what is important to her especially the word Catholic. If it is not still clear, sir there is nothing I can do. All my comments on nairaland has always been objective

So whose husband will take her in now or she's still hoping to find a single pringle who will stick to only her afterwards?
Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by DAramis: 8:06pm On Dec 25, 2022
Luckysbab:

So whose husband will take her in now or she's still hoping to find a single pringle who will stick to only her afterwards?
bye. I no longer wish to continue this discussion.

Peace

1 Like

Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by blesoh(f): 8:25pm On Dec 25, 2022
You can't tell me otherwise, the second lady used juju on Yul. How can you have this beautiful woman and then run to another man's wife with two kids, no be juju be that?
Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by Luckysbab: 8:39pm On Dec 25, 2022
DAramis:

bye. I no longer wish to continue this discussion.

Peace

Fair enough
Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by appini: 8:41pm On Dec 25, 2022
Echoban:

More like a juju something, maybe that's why our mothers do pray for their husbands day and night, maybe to avoid things like this Cox it's no longer looking like clear eyes eh.. If I see May Edochie I LL advise her to seek spiritual counsel, the thing no wan clear..

Even if e impregnate side chick, must he marry her??

grin grin

1 Like

Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by SURElee(f): 8:44pm On Dec 25, 2022
3 boys and 1 girl, tell me what that philandering Yul wants

1 Like

Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by NorthernersSuck: 8:58pm On Dec 25, 2022
tydi:
After seeing this beautiful family picture of Yul.
I came to conclusion that Yul messed up big time.
Or could DNA be the issue cus as I dey see that him second boy I no dey see anywhere him reassemble yul

Yoruba person, stop smoking weed, you no dey hear
Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by adebambo13d: 9:18pm On Dec 25, 2022
She finally got the attention she neededShe finally got the attention she needed...
Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by olibeans: 11:37pm On Dec 25, 2022
festacman:
Feel like bumping into Yul Edochie right now and giving him a real shellacking. What does he really want in life? Unless na strong juju, why should any man in his right senses leave the company of this lovely family setting because of the kpekus of another man's wife?

Culturally speaking, given that Yul is an Igbo man from Anambra, he is already failing with his first son (Diokpala) and first daughter (Ada) on the opposite side of the table. And with two other sons in tow, he is laying foundation for anarchy in his family line. Only an Anambra man who is senseless or under some strange influence will do this.

Well, today is day of peace. No violence. Merry Xmas to all Nairalanders!

Merry Vauwulence
Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by RichAbujaGuy: 11:40pm On Dec 25, 2022
Okonandmary:
You guys keep stalking celebrities as if that that is how the average Nigerian lives.

A woman getting married to a celebrity should be ready to endure any infidelity.

A male celebrity is for everyone.

If a woman want peace of mind and focus on her and her kids, then she should go for someone low key.

I think the Hon. Pete Edochie is scandal free, ditto Olu Jacobs, ditto Tony Umez. Just a thought.

1 Like

Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by Isabi4lov: 12:38am On Dec 26, 2022
Beautiful family, omo Rant people don nearly finish Yul grin
Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by cococandy(f): 4:14am On Dec 26, 2022
You sound like an imbecille by Saying a man being faithful to someone who built his life with him is the most xtupid thing you’ve ever heard. Well then that means you’re probably very xtupid.
Again reiterating my point that women who don’t treat y’all well have nothing to be judged for. They already know your basic mindsets which is lack of respect and loyalty.
Okonandmary:

Since you started with being abusive..lets go in.

Just because he married her at 18 does not mean that will stop a man from cheating or marrying another wife...and thinking a man that is a celebrity will be loyal to a woman because he married her young is the most stupid thing i have ever read.

Just ask 2 face, ask , tiger wood, kobe Bryant, kelvin heart and other male celebrities ( black or white), they were never loyal to their wives.even kelvin heart was videotaped having a gang bbang.

No man with status and power will Bleep only one pussy, it is just impossible, even top CEO of the world have side chicks.

And if a woman does not want to support growing men, it is up to her, it is none of my biz, if she does not want to stick with a growing man, she will also meet the already made man with side chicks and mistresses that will drag properties with her after his death. cheesy

Unfortunately for women, they dont know how to relate with the reality of being a man with power and status...smart women who marry celebrities and men with power end up accepting the lifestyle that their man will cheat on them or will get attracted to other women. The most important thing to these women is that the man comes home alive, provide for the family and give her some attention.

1 Like

Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by cococandy(f): 4:22am On Dec 26, 2022
You think he would have had time and space to go for his acting career if he had to stay home to breastfeed and change diapers? Someone had to be around to care for the family he helped to create so that he could focus on his career. That’s a big major block in his career building. He wouldn’t have been successful if there was no partner to do those things for him to enable him focus. The fact that you don’t recognize this shows you place no value on family. Lack of reasoning abilities

Okonandmary:

Was she the one acting and travelling to different locations to earn money for the family?

I am married to my love, i love her, i work to provide for the family and kid she keeps her money, is she the one building me, if i dont provide, wont she leave or nagged me to death.

1 Like

Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by Denique(f): 6:20am On Dec 26, 2022
peepydelano:
Na him even resemble Yul pass, just skin complexion dy confuse you.
This was my submission too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by bepositive11: 7:27am On Dec 26, 2022
Your wife and personal experience have nothing to do with this. Leave them out.

Go and learn more about May. She runs her own businesses.

Okonandmary:

Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 26, 2022
cococandy:
You sound like an imbecille by Saying a man being faithful to someone who built his life with him is the most xtupid thing you’ve ever heard. Well then that means you’re probably very xtupid.
Again reiterating my point that women who don’t treat y’all well have nothing to be judged for. They already know your basic mindsets which is lack of respect and loyalty.

There is nothing like being faithful...know this and have peace and your abuses wont stop men from being with whom ever they want to.

People cheat on different level and thinking your partner/husband/bf isnt thinking of fucking one big ass woman he met at the grocery store is the most stupidest stuff that can come out of your mind, the reason is that you cant just admit that any man you are gonna be with or you are with will think about fucking other women other than you..that thought alone might make you go crazy with rage. You cant just deal with reality, maybe that is why you live in your small little world of unrealistic fantasies.

Btw, There are millions of women out there, if one does not treat one well, she is always replaceable.

A man respect is gotten from being able to provide, being loyal means coming back home in one piece and taking care of the family.

Btw, I can clearly see that you are not in tune with reality, no wonder you are filled with aggression in that crazy mind of yours.
Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 26, 2022
bepositive11:
Your wife and personal experience have nothing to do with this. Leave them out.

Go and learn more about May. She runs her own businesses.

Because she runs her own business does not mean the money from the biz is to cater for the family.

The man job is to provide for the family even if the woman earns millions, the day he stops, the day he loses his respect in his home.

And i am 100% sure, he built her not the other way around.
Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 26, 2022
cococandy:
You think he would have had time and space to go for his acting career if he had to stay home to breastfeed and change diapers? Someone had to be around to care for the family he helped to create so that he could focus on his career. That’s a big major block in his career building. He wouldn’t have been successful if there was no partner to do those things for him to enable him focus. The fact that you don’t recognize this shows you place no value on family. Lack of reasoning abilities

If he doesn't go out and work, how will she get the money to change diapers and how will the family eat.

No his career wont stop because he has kid, he doesn't have breast to breastfeed and it is not his job to change diapers, he can also employ a nanny to do the job and his career will continue to blossom.

A man career does not stop because he has family, btw that is when a man works harded. And if a woman doesn't want to do the job of taking care of the kids he can always get someone to help

As for me, i protect and provide for my family, i recently just came back with my wife and kid from zanzibar, we went for a week holiday. If i dont value family, then i wont be working and spending money on trips for my family.

Btw, it seems you are just not in tune with reality, your emotions are just all over the place. You think the world is suppose to run like the choas in your mind, i am so sorry to disappoint you, it doesn't.

And it seems you are the one suffering from that inability to think on a deeper level.. work on that crazy and incoherent mind of yours.

I should be expecting some abuse as usual cheesy
Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by Reussite: 1:16pm On Dec 26, 2022
festacman:
Feel like bumping into Yul Edochie right now and giving him a real shellacking. What does he really want in life? Unless na strong juju, why should any man in his right senses leave the company of this lovely family setting because of the kpekus of another man's wife?

Culturally speaking, given that Yul is an Igbo man from Anambra, he is already failing with his first son (Diokpala) and first daughter (Ada) on the opposite side of the table. And with two other sons in tow, he is laying foundation for anarchy in his family line. Only an Anambra man who is senseless or under some strange influence will do this.

Well, today is day of peace. No violence. Merry Xmas to all Nairalanders!
Likeeeeee…..I can’t fathom what these men are honestly thinking. Paul Okoye is another blind man mess in this equation.
Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by bepositive11: 3:31pm On Dec 26, 2022
Okonandmary:

Because she runs her own business does not mean the money from the biz is to cater for the family.

The man job is to provide for the family even if the woman earns millions, the day he stops, the day he loses his respect in his home.

And i am 100% sure, he built her not the other way around.

Your comments are always based on your own personal beliefs and personal experiences. What is wrong with a man and woman contributing financially to raise their family?

If a man needs to provide financially in order for his family to respect him, they don't respect that man at all. They only respect his money.

And what is wrong with a woman supporting a man to achieve his dreams? Financial support is not the only kind of support. There's also emotional and psychological support.

They built each other up together as a couple.

1 Like

Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by cococandy(f): 6:19pm On Dec 26, 2022
Okay so if his wife can’t do it then he’ll get somebody to do it. meaning he needs someone to do it in order for him to succeed. If his wife were dead and no one agreed to come do it, wouldn’t he be stuck with tiny tots too dependent on him for his to successfully go do something else?

Telling you that you are slow is not abuse. It’s just a fact of the matter. That’s why people who think like you don’t respect your own mothers. Because you don’t value yourselves and you think her raising you means nothing. It contributed nothing to the family since you’re not a valuable part of the family. The only thing you value is money and only the person who brought money has value.

And as usual when you feel your illogical thought processes being called into question, the person who’s pointing it out is being emotional.

Oh you went to Zanzibar? Congratulations undecided

Okonandmary:

If he doesn't go out and work, how will she get the money to change diapers and how will the family eat.

No his career wont stop because he has kid, he doesn't have breast to breastfeed and it is not his job to change diapers, he can also employ a nanny to do the job and his career will continue to blossom.

A man career does not stop because he has family, btw that is when a man works harded. And if a woman doesn't want to do the job of taking care of the kids he can always get someone to help

As for me, i protect and provide for my family, i recently just came back with my wife and kid from zanzibar, we went for a week holiday. If i dont value family, then i wont be working and spending money on trips for my family.

Btw, it seems you are just not in tune with reality, your emotions are just all over the place. You think the world is suppose to run like the choas in your mind, i am so sorry to disappoint you, it doesn't.

And it seems you are the one suffering from that inability to think on a deeper level.. work on that crazy and incoherent mind of yours.

I should be expecting some abuse as usual cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi / Pretty Mike Storms Eniola Badmus' 20 Years On Stage In Style / Olamide Reacts To Question About Having The Same Concert Date With Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.