Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:26 AM

Happy Christmas To All My Christians Friends - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Christmas To All My Christians Friends (112 Views)

Nigeria Can’t Continue To Be Father Christmas To Neighbouring Countries – Tinubu / Peter Obi Wishes Nigerian A Happy Christmas Celebration / Prayer For Trump And GEJ: My Christians Brother Please Hear This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Christmas To All My Christians Friends by Arafat2022: 11:01am On Dec 25, 2022
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family. May all that is beautiful, meaningful, and brings you joy be yours this holiday season and throughout the coming year! Wishing you all the happiness in these holidays. Merry Christmas.
Comrd Muhammed Arafat

Re: Happy Christmas To All My Christians Friends by Tinubuadvocate: 11:03am On Dec 25, 2022
God bless you bro more of it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Suffering Will End Under Incoming Administration / Watch / Atikun Qasa Da Qasa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.