Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,095 members, 7,849,424 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:15 PM

Pls How Can I Deal With This - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pls How Can I Deal With This (165 Views)

How Do I Deal With These Noisy Neighbours / How Do I Deal With A Stubborn Sister?please Help She's Becoming A Menace. / Help, How Do I Deal With My Landlord. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls How Can I Deal With This by Lurdd: 11:44am On Dec 25, 2022
Yearstarday I went to withdraw money for today Christmas..it was about 9:00 in the morning so I went to the nearest p.o.s center to withdraw some money, so I got there and wanted to withdraw but there was no network in my bank Union bank...so the attendant tried two times and it wasn't successful because of bad network so I left for work on getting to my shop I also tried a center near my shop and the attendant also tried three times but no success so it was about 12 : 00 yesterday I received an alert of all those failed transaction #7000 five times. So I was shocked cus it has never occurred to me before..so I went back to the various places I tried making the transaction..but they said there's nothing they can do about it that I should wait for for 24hrs which I have already waited..but no refund.
So I don't really know what to do right now..
Anyone who have had the same experience should help me on how to solve this..thanks
I will be reading the comments
Re: Pls How Can I Deal With This by rickpat(m): 11:49am On Dec 25, 2022
go to your bank on Wednesday to complain..it will be reversed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ajah Shooting: Sanwo-olu Condemns Cold-blooded Killing, Commiserates With Family / Supply Chain Management Process In India / Las Vegas Math Tutor: What Are The Services Offered?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.