Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Video: The New Naira Notes Loses Colours When Wiped with Wet Clothes. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: The New Naira Notes Loses Colours When Wiped with Wet Clothes. (3023 Views)

New Naira Notes Reportedly Loses Colour After Being Wiped With A Fabric (video) / How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia / Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: The New Naira Notes Loses Colours When Wiped with Wet Clothes. by herkeem: 2:02pm On Dec 25, 2022
This is a viral video of the new Naira Notes washing off when emersed in water. Watch the video and try it out on your own if you have the new Naira Notes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMF0RaAqOlk

Nlfpmod mynd44 Seun lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Video: The New Naira Notes Loses Colours When Wiped with Wet Clothes. by God1000(m): 2:05pm On Dec 25, 2022
CBN has done a very poor job regarding the new naira notes

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: The New Naira Notes Loses Colours When Wiped with Wet Clothes. by herkeem: 2:14pm On Dec 25, 2022
This is terrible

Re: Video: The New Naira Notes Loses Colours When Wiped with Wet Clothes. by apache4: 2:19pm On Dec 25, 2022
My only achievement for the year is just "LIFE" and i am not proud of it ...

I wish Death upon myself for failing this year !!!

I wish Death to come take me even before the End of this year ...

I'm tired of living !!!

Spirit of Death Please Come and take me . cry

3 Likes

Re: Video: The New Naira Notes Loses Colours When Wiped with Wet Clothes. by habsydiamond(m): 2:54pm On Dec 25, 2022
Fake new currency... Is everything about this country fake.. how will our currency from the central bank be bringing out color stains like okrika clothes..

2 Likes

Re: Video: The New Naira Notes Loses Colours When Wiped with Wet Clothes. by Frekim: 2:58pm On Dec 25, 2022
This is terrible. How I wish I have the new notes with me I would have tested it.
Re: Video: The New Naira Notes Loses Colours When Wiped with Wet Clothes. by MadamExcellency: 3:03pm On Dec 25, 2022
apache4:

I'm tired of living !!!

Selfish man

Did your mother, father and siblings approve of this?

2 Likes

Re: Video: The New Naira Notes Loses Colours When Wiped with Wet Clothes. by able20(m): 3:10pm On Dec 25, 2022
apache4:

I'm tired of living !!!

Spirit of Death Please Come and take me. cry
You are already a dead man when you fail to achieve any purpose in life.
You are just waiting for your burial date, very soon.
Re: Video: The New Naira Notes Loses Colours When Wiped with Wet Clothes. by providencia(m): 3:24pm On Dec 25, 2022
Very true. I confirmed it
Re: Video: The New Naira Notes Loses Colours When Wiped with Wet Clothes. by Frekim: 3:26pm On Dec 25, 2022
providencia:
Very true. I confirmed it
Really? Can you post pictures please.
Re: Video: The New Naira Notes Loses Colours When Wiped with Wet Clothes. by providencia(m): 3:35pm On Dec 25, 2022
Frekim:

Really? Can you post pictures please.

You too can try it. For best result add a little water to a piece of cloth and scrub the naira note. it will wash off. If you are not careful you will destroy the note completely

2 Likes

Re: Video: The New Naira Notes Loses Colours When Wiped with Wet Clothes. by BossGerald: 3:44pm On Dec 25, 2022
The CBN policy has come to stay till after February election...whether thief'nubu urchins like it or not.

If they like let them manufacture more naira counterfeit to deceive the public, they've failed already.

3 Likes

Re: Video: The New Naira Notes Loses Colours When Wiped with Wet Clothes. by herkeem: 4:06pm On Dec 25, 2022
providencia:

You too can try it. For best result add a little water to a piece of cloth and scrub the naira note. it will wash off. If you are not careful you will destroy the note completely
Hmmmmmm....m
Re: Video: The New Naira Notes Loses Colours When Wiped with Wet Clothes. by emma2002(m): 5:01pm On Dec 25, 2022
Serious?
Re: Video: The New Naira Notes Loses Colours When Wiped with Wet Clothes. by tinsel: 5:06pm On Dec 25, 2022
Godwin Emefiele is a scammer

3 Likes

Re: Video: The New Naira Notes Loses Colours When Wiped with Wet Clothes. by KingMack(m): 5:51pm On Dec 25, 2022
apache4:

I'm tired of living !!!

I punch sense into your life right now..say Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Video: The New Naira Notes Loses Colours When Wiped with Wet Clothes. by abobote: 6:49pm On Dec 25, 2022
That Emefiele is a disaster, DSS should arrest him whether is a winch hunt or not

1 Like

Re: Video: The New Naira Notes Loses Colours When Wiped with Wet Clothes. by Irupetepete: 7:43pm On Dec 25, 2022
apache4:

I'm tired of living !!!

Oga, motivation no dey here. If you Wan die, die...
Have been through worse shit you can ever imagine. The only person who can motivate you is you

2 Likes

Re: Video: The New Naira Notes Loses Colours When Wiped with Wet Clothes. by faceland: 7:53pm On Dec 25, 2022
They cut corner in printing the note so it changed colour and they just claim new design.

I don't even think bubu is qualified to run a free and fair election. He would just be sitting in Aso Rock like a village head while the criminals run the show.

3 Likes

Re: Video: The New Naira Notes Loses Colours When Wiped with Wet Clothes. by faceland: 7:56pm On Dec 25, 2022
It's true. I use dry tissue paper and it strained it.
Re: Video: The New Naira Notes Loses Colours When Wiped with Wet Clothes. by chrisxxx(m): 8:03pm On Dec 25, 2022
Emefiele deserves long term imprisonment.

1 Like

Re: Video: The New Naira Notes Loses Colours When Wiped with Wet Clothes. by herkeem: 8:15pm On Dec 25, 2022
faceland:
It's true. I use dry tissue paper and it strained it.
Pictures sir
Re: Video: The New Naira Notes Loses Colours When Wiped with Wet Clothes. by udomma1005(m): 8:25pm On Dec 25, 2022
I noticed that but my "big" man was arguing, nor be wan be rebel for am, like it was my manty, we for run jakaz!
Re: Video: The New Naira Notes Loses Colours When Wiped with Wet Clothes. by faceland: 8:27pm On Dec 25, 2022
herkeem:

Pictures sir

Placed it on a surface and used dry tissue paper to rob it and it stained... Now to be fair, I tried it with OLD NAIRA NOTE and it was the same result.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: The New Naira Notes Loses Colours When Wiped with Wet Clothes. by Kenneth4u205(m): 8:27pm On Dec 25, 2022
TINUBU handwork .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: The New Naira Notes Loses Colours When Wiped with Wet Clothes. by penta(m): 8:35pm On Dec 25, 2022
You get phone & data.. and still dey talk of achievement... Many people dey this life wet no get network not to talk of phone. Nonsense. You better be grateful so that thieves no go steal that your phone before December 31st.. arrant nonsense grin grin grin

apache4:

I'm tired of living !!!

1 Like

Re: Video: The New Naira Notes Loses Colours When Wiped with Wet Clothes. by herkeem: 8:40pm On Dec 25, 2022
faceland:

Placed it on a surface and used dry tissue paper to rob it and it stained... Now to be fair, I tried it with OLD NAIRA NOTE and it was the same result.
Ok thanks
Re: Video: The New Naira Notes Loses Colours When Wiped with Wet Clothes. by JimmySwaggart(m): 8:56pm On Dec 25, 2022
apache4:

I'm tired of living !!!

watin bet naija no fit cause I still never see am.
Re: Video: The New Naira Notes Loses Colours When Wiped with Wet Clothes. by mytime24(f): 9:11pm On Dec 25, 2022
Cbn don scam naija

1 Like

Re: Video: The New Naira Notes Loses Colours When Wiped with Wet Clothes. by Blazebond(m): 9:15pm On Dec 25, 2022
This naira redesign is proving to be a big disaster.

1 Like

Re: Video: The New Naira Notes Loses Colours When Wiped with Wet Clothes. by Nairalander248: 9:21pm On Dec 25, 2022
True true say na blue them use wash this thing?

1 Like

Re: Video: The New Naira Notes Loses Colours When Wiped with Wet Clothes. by SlavaUkraini: 9:23pm On Dec 25, 2022
Expect nothing good from this useless APC government

Enough is Enough: APC must Go

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Never Saw Peter Obi Coming, He Took Us All By Surprise, The Only Mistake We M / Can Tinubu Dual Citizenship Be Incorporated Into The Tribunal Case / Breaking: Pres Tinubu Officially Orders A Full-scale MILITARY INVASION Of Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.