Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Video: The New Naira Notes Loses Colours When Wiped with Wet Clothes. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: The New Naira Notes Loses Colours When Wiped with Wet Clothes. (3048 Views)

New Naira Notes Reportedly Loses Colour After Being Wiped With A Fabric (video) / How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia / Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: The New Naira Notes Loses Colours When Wiped with Wet Clothes. by nisai: 9:23pm On Dec 25, 2022
chrisxxx:
Emefiele deserves long term imprisonment.
grin grin
Re: Video: The New Naira Notes Loses Colours When Wiped with Wet Clothes. by Crayon77: 9:36pm On Dec 25, 2022
apache4:
My only achievement for the year is just "LIFE" and i am not proud of it ...

I wish Death upon myself for failing this year !!!

I wish Death to come take me even before the End of this year ...

I'm tired of living !!!

Spirit of Death Please Come and take me . cry
I feel it bro. No b only ur Syd e dey. 2022 Bleep my life give am belle
Re: Video: The New Naira Notes Loses Colours When Wiped with Wet Clothes. by Tingotoe: 9:39pm On Dec 25, 2022
God1000:
CBN has done a very poor job regarding the new naira notes
Then don't spend it
Re: Video: The New Naira Notes Loses Colours When Wiped with Wet Clothes. by juman(m): 9:43pm On Dec 25, 2022
apache4:

I'm tired of living !!!

Your condition is better than many people.
What you need to do is start doing a job and be committed to it. From there you would do better job.
Many people are living large in this country despite the hurdles. They are very hard working. They make big money.
Go out and mix with serious minded people and learn how to make money legally.

Next year is your year. Claim it.

1 Like

Re: Video: The New Naira Notes Loses Colours When Wiped with Wet Clothes. by bdon123(m): 10:02pm On Dec 25, 2022
herkeem:
This is a viral video of the new Naira Notes washing off when emersed in water. Watch the video and try it out on your own if you have the new Naira Notes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMF0RaAqOlk

Nlfpmod mynd44 Seun lalasticlala
Yes they probably hav done a bad job in d new notes,bt know one thing....d currency has come to stay.jst het used to it
Re: Video: The New Naira Notes Loses Colours When Wiped with Wet Clothes. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 25, 2022
apache4:

I'm tired of living !!!

u still dey for nairaland dey type, U Neva Serious!
Re: Video: The New Naira Notes Loses Colours When Wiped with Wet Clothes. by CloudTrees(f): 6:39pm On Sep 29, 2023
apache4:

I'm tired of living !!!

All is well
Wodu89
Re: Video: The New Naira Notes Loses Colours When Wiped with Wet Clothes. by ElSudani: 6:44pm On Sep 29, 2023
Eme fake le.
Re: Video: The New Naira Notes Loses Colours When Wiped with Wet Clothes. by Bridget95(f): 6:48pm On Sep 29, 2023
apache4:

I'm tired of living !!!

You village people is about to have a last laugh, don't let them . Your mana loves you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is This Guy And What Is His Relationship With Atiku? / New Group Accuses Gov Fashola And Ex-gov Tinubu Of Corruption And Abuse Of Offic / Nigerian Congress Approves Pension For Past Military Rulers, Including IBB.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.