Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Wike Wants To Revenge On Atiku With Same Game Tambuwal Played - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Wants To Revenge On Atiku With Same Game Tambuwal Played (4874 Views)

Why Wike Wants Secondus, PDP NWC Sacked / Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing / Rare Photo Of Atiku With His Macbook Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Wants To Revenge On Atiku With Same Game Tambuwal Played by KanwuliaExtra: 3:12am On Dec 28, 2022
Chinjo2:

Truth be told. Tambuwal is actually the hero of PDP democracy. If Wike had won the primaries, it would have been game over for PDP as APC would have easily cruised to victory. Wike lacks the character and comportment of a president. You also forgot that it was Wike that forced Peter Obi out of PDP when he refused to allow the ticket to be microzoned to the south east because of his selfish ambition.

Absolutely!
Forced Secondus out too to make way for Ayu.
All because he, (Wike) wanted a dead-on-conception presidential ambition. He is still delusional to his grave!

Now, Ayu must go.
What appeal does Wike have to Nigerians(especially in the North and SW?) undecided

The ways he keeps conducting himself is so disgracefully-unpresidential.

What a LOCAL TOUT!
Re: Wike Wants To Revenge On Atiku With Same Game Tambuwal Played by Blissguts: 3:16am On Dec 28, 2022
sleek214:

All these kids analyzing politics. All these Obidients thinking Wike has 3 options, you guys are yet to get the memo,,, wike has only 2 options (Atiku & Tinubu). Wike can't waste his time and resources supporting Obi cause he knows Obi can't win

And in your local / dilapidated brain, going by your 2 options, would both win at once ?
Well, someone has said it here repeatedly that you lots don't have sense tho.
Re: Wike Wants To Revenge On Atiku With Same Game Tambuwal Played by HomoSapiien: 3:26am On Dec 28, 2022
Wike will never support Atiku neither will he support a candidate that cannot win.
Re: Wike Wants To Revenge On Atiku With Same Game Tambuwal Played by 9jahotblog: 6:52am On Dec 28, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
. Do you even know the meaning of hypocrisy some of you lots and Fulani are not schooled enough to understand grammar, you just out of envy and idiocy to say hypocrisy and ignorance can atiku even win election in Nigeria especially now that they want to use BVAS, don't worry now we are waiting for that kano votes with 2m votes without void and mistake or Kaduna and katsina votes with 1.9m votes without void and mistake, we are waiting for all those scammed and almagiri votes
Atiku/Okowa wins February 25th presidential election with Bvas machines. Bvas machines will do the magic in the poll. Keep on living in your deluded State of mind. Atiku Abubakar is a goal. Atiku Abubakar everywhere you go. Peter Obi and Tinubu will be thoroughly defeated in the poll.
Re: Wike Wants To Revenge On Atiku With Same Game Tambuwal Played by gaddafe(m): 7:37am On Dec 28, 2022
sleek214:
. You still don't get it. Amaechi is not supporting Tinubu, Amaechi dislikes Tinubu with passion. Wike is still weighing his options carefully in other not to make a political mistake. Wike has reduced his attack on Atiku because of his(Atiku) near 100% acceptance in the north and Govs Obaseki (Edo) Okowa(Delta), Diri(Bayelsa), Udom(Akwa ibom) will make sure Atiku gets more than 85% of votes by hook or by crook in their state, forget BVAS. Wike is still trying to see if the northern APC governors will support Tinubu. With the rallies going on in the north, it doesn't look like the APC governors are fully with Tinubu. Going to the SE and NC. Wee all saw what happened in Anambra state, Soludo is solidly behind Atiku, Imo, Abia, Enugu still good for Atiku.. NC, Niger is 85% Atikulated, Saraki will do a good job in Kwara, Nasarawa is equally good for Atiku, same with Plateau

grin grin You don't know what you are saying. I'm sure you are one of those analysing this election from Abuja. If you are on ground, you will know that what you just type is nonsense, especially that part of Edo and Delta. Even the deputy gov of Edo State knows Labour will win there.
Re: Wike Wants To Revenge On Atiku With Same Game Tambuwal Played by Paretomaster1(m): 8:36am On Dec 28, 2022
apache4:
My only achievement for the year is just "LIFE" and i am not proud of it ...

I wish Death upon myself for failing this year !!!

I wish Death to come take me even before the End of this year ...

I'm tired of living !!!

Spirit of Death Please Come and take me . cry

Greet my grandma for me....
Re: Wike Wants To Revenge On Atiku With Same Game Tambuwal Played by Idiotseverywher: 9:52am On Dec 28, 2022
9jahotblog:
Atiku/Okowa wins February 25th presidential election with Bvas machines. Bvas machines will do the magic in the poll. Keep on living in your deluded State of mind. Atiku Abubakar is a goal. Atiku Abubakar everywhere you go. Peter Obi and Tinubu will be thoroughly defeated in the poll.
I thank God the BVAS will be used let us see the magic
Re: Wike Wants To Revenge On Atiku With Same Game Tambuwal Played by 9jahotblog: 10:39am On Dec 28, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
I thank God the BVAS will be used let us see the magic
you will see the magic in the Bvas machines as you saw it in the last July 16th governorship Election in Osun State.
Re: Wike Wants To Revenge On Atiku With Same Game Tambuwal Played by Idiotseverywher: 11:24am On Dec 28, 2022
9jahotblog:
you will see the magic in the Bvas machines as you saw it in the last July 16th governorship Election in Osun State.
. That is exactly what I mean , I am waiting to see that almagiri votes and the so called northern northern votes
Re: Wike Wants To Revenge On Atiku With Same Game Tambuwal Played by BOLATINUBU01: 11:39am On Dec 28, 2022
apache4:
My only achievement for the year is just "LIFE" and i am not proud of it ...

I wish Death upon myself for failing this year !!!

I wish Death to come take me even before the End of this year ...

I'm tired of living !!!

Spirit of Death Please Come and take me . cry
die if you wan die abeg
Re: Wike Wants To Revenge On Atiku With Same Game Tambuwal Played by floret23(f): 11:48am On Dec 28, 2022
Creamypie:
and he can't endorse tonibu cause of shame of being I'm same camp as Amechi considering his pride and full frontal attacks on Amechi and vice versa
Labour Party is the only virgin island available for Wike, if he tries APC, they will trash him after election because he does not belong there.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayemi Calls On African Leaders To End Dependence On Foreign Aid / Who Financed Ibb's Coup? / 'I Will Dedicate My Life To Jihad'---- Boston Marathon Bomber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.