Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Vacancy For Logistics Assistant @ Logistiq Xpeditors Ltd. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy For Logistics Assistant @ Logistiq Xpeditors Ltd. (2366 Views)

Position Suspended: Urgent Job Vacancy for NCE/OND- Logistics Assistant / Logistics Assistant Abuja! / Vacancy For Logistics Assistant In Maiduguri @ ICRC Sep 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy For Logistics Assistant @ Logistiq Xpeditors Ltd. by Folu78(f): 4:16pm On Sep 01, 2011
LogistiQ Xpeditors, Lagos seeks to recruit a Logistics Assistant. The role will reports to the Operations Manager and the Ports Operations Supervisor

JOB SUMMARY
The role of the logistics officer involves transportation, stock control, warehousing, and assisting the operations team to ensure structures are in place to monitor the flow of goods

DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Reporting actual operation status of consignments from the ports to LX Global supervisors
• Despatch and follow up on all correspondences with Agencies and Shipping Companies.
• Prompt Delivery functions.
• Despatch and monitoring of clearing documents with Agents.
• Follow up on pre-alerts
• Build and maintain good rapport with customers to understand their requirements, obtain feedback on service performances and response to enquiries and service issues highlighted by the customers.
• Work with the Operations team to provide feedback to customer on operations issues, resolve service issues highlighted by the customers and ensure that customers' performance measurements are met.
• Ensure that customers' orders are processed promptly and accurately to support daily warehouse operations.
• Shipment co-ordination with Intra-company freight departments or appointed carriers.
• Ensure that records of warehouse transactions are recorded and filed accordingly.
• Manage the inspection, shipping, handling, and packaging of supplies and equipment
• Supervisory role (ports activities) for jobs being handled by clearing agents.

QUALIFICATIONS
OND in any social sciences course

REQUIREMENTS
- At least 2 - 3yrs experience in a similar role
- A quick learner

Interested and qualified applicants should forward their CVs with job title as the subject of the mail to folu.rotimi@lxglobal.com cc: info@lxglobal.com on or before 10th September 2011.
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
Re: Vacancy For Logistics Assistant @ Logistiq Xpeditors Ltd. by Koolking(m): 5:10pm On Sep 08, 2011
Folu78, thanks for the advert.

I hope it is not scam
Re: Vacancy For Logistics Assistant @ Logistiq Xpeditors Ltd. by DONFASZY(m): 11:42am On Sep 19, 2011
i am 100% interested in this JOB

I have 8yrs experience in freight business

08023958005,pls text me your location
Re: Vacancy For Logistics Assistant @ Logistiq Xpeditors Ltd. by rocean: 12:15pm On Sep 19, 2011
i really need this job

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Graduates Recruitment / VSO-ICS Phone Interview Invite... / NGC NIG LTD Interview, Scam Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.