Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Secondus Can’t Understand My Grammar because He Didn’t Finish Secondary School —Wik - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Secondus Can’t Understand My Grammar because He Didn’t Finish Secondary School —Wik (1518 Views)

Sheikh Gumi: Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, He Didn’t Kill Anybody / Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School / Kano Girls Must Finish Secondary School Before They Can Get Married - State Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secondus Can’t Understand My Grammar because He Didn’t Finish Secondary School —Wik by blamingthedevil: 6:42pm On Dec 25, 2022
Governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Wike expressed strong displeasure at recent comments by his political rival and former National Chairman of the Peoples Demoractic Party (PDP), Uche Secondus over the former’s reluctance to support the party’s presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar.

Wike, on Thursday, promised to reveal his preferred candidate in January 2023. In response, Secondus reportedly gave an assurance that the people of Rivers were too sophisticated for anyone to impose a candidate on them.

But on Saturday, the governor countered the former PDP chairman while during commissioning of Aluu-Omagwa Road in Ikwerre Local Government Area (LGA).

“I read in the newspaper this morning where a former member of our party, one Prince Uche Secondus said that no one man can impose a presidential candidate on Rivers people. He’s not a member of our party.

“His ward expelled him from this party; the court affirmed it. He went to the Court of Appeal – he lost. He went to the Supreme Court, the matter is coming up on October 23rd, 2023,” he said.

Wike bragged to the attendees, “I told him he would not be national chairman or conduct the convention. Did he conduct it? Was he at the national convention?” to which the crowd chorused, “No!”

“In any case, I never said I was going to impose my candidate on Rivers people,” he added. “I said I was going to tell Rivers people whom I’m going to support, whom I’m going to campaign for. But you see, you don’t blame them.

“When you didn’t finish secondary school, you will not understand the grammar that ‘I will tell Rivers people whom I want to support’ does not mean I said, ‘Rivers people, I will impose a candidate on you.’”

Wike argued that the only person that would defend the people of Rivers had their ear, adding that Secondus allegedly had no influence on them.

“You (Secondus) cannot defend the interest of Rivers people is that Atiku wins so you can get an oil block. That’s all. Just like the one you forced to be a senator in Rivers South-East because he was not supposed to be a senator. It was Magnus Abe that was supposed to be senator, an educated man at that level,” he said.

https://www.starnews.com.ng/secondus-cant-understand-my-grammar-because-he-didnt-finish-secondary-school-wike/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secondus Can’t Understand My Grammar because He Didn’t Finish Secondary School —Wik by LeoDeKing: 6:43pm On Dec 25, 2022
Even a GCE holding olodo doesn't understand Wike.

Wike told anini he will provide logistics, the olodo confused it for support.

His obidense illiterates also assumed wike is supporting the unproductive clown.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Secondus Can’t Understand My Grammar because He Didn’t Finish Secondary School —Wik by Urheadmaster(m): 6:43pm On Dec 25, 2022
cheesy

“When you didn’t finish secondary school, you will not understand the grammar that ‘I will tell Rivers people whom I want to support’ does not mean I said, ‘Rivers people, I will impose a candidate on you

tongue.’”

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Secondus Can’t Understand My Grammar because He Didn’t Finish Secondary School —Wik by dawnomike(m): 6:44pm On Dec 25, 2022
Shots fired!!! Comerades reinforcement needed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secondus Can’t Understand My Grammar because He Didn’t Finish Secondary School —Wik by rickpat(m): 6:45pm On Dec 25, 2022
this man like wahala pass Fisherman's soup

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secondus Can’t Understand My Grammar because He Didn’t Finish Secondary School —Wik by Abdul05: 6:53pm On Dec 25, 2022
Atikulooter has nothing to offer ... grin grin

Under his watch corruption will split open

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secondus Can’t Understand My Grammar because He Didn’t Finish Secondary School —Wik by Ofunaofu: 6:59pm On Dec 25, 2022
LeoDeKing:

His obidense illiterates also assumed wike is supporting the unproductive clown.

4 Likes

Re: Secondus Can’t Understand My Grammar because He Didn’t Finish Secondary School —Wik by Naijanascam: 7:03pm On Dec 25, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Because of a mere cursed crumbs thrown at you and you thought you have arrived...,...

30k earner is here sheepishly defending the same people earning six and seven digits and the system that empoverished his parents.....

Calling them certificated morons is just an understatement

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secondus Can’t Understand My Grammar because He Didn’t Finish Secondary School —Wik by LeoDeKing: 7:16pm On Dec 25, 2022
Naijanascam:

Because of a mere cursed crumbs thrown at you and you thought you have arrived...,...

30k earner is here sheepishly defending the same people earning six and seven digits and the system that empoverished his parents.....

Calling them certificated morons is just an understatement

Insult all you want and can, that wouldn't change anything. Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria.

If because of my support for him, I'm now a 30k earner, you can then go masturbate on that.

For your information, I don't discuss my economic status on a public forum. I leave that for the hungry wannabes trying to impress their fellow hungry ones.

Bye.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Secondus Can’t Understand My Grammar because He Didn’t Finish Secondary School —Wik by Naijanascam: 7:18pm On Dec 25, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Insult all you want and can, that wouldn't change anything. Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria.

If because of my support for him, I'm now a 30k earner, you can then go masturbate on that.

For your information, I don't discuss my economic status on a public forum. I leave that for the hungry wannabes trying to impress their fellow hungry ones.

Bye.

Bakery owner speaking

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secondus Can’t Understand My Grammar because He Didn’t Finish Secondary School —Wik by LeoDeKing: 7:21pm On Dec 25, 2022
Naijanascam:

Bakery owner speaking
Okay shinedu. Na you talk dat one though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secondus Can’t Understand My Grammar because He Didn’t Finish Secondary School —Wik by Naijanascam: 7:23pm On Dec 25, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Okay shinedu. Na you talk dat one though.

Agboola that's you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secondus Can’t Understand My Grammar because He Didn’t Finish Secondary School —Wik by Princessogaraya(f): 7:48pm On Dec 25, 2022
Bad mouth no go kill wike grin
Re: Secondus Can’t Understand My Grammar because He Didn’t Finish Secondary School —Wik by SWATMan: 8:21pm On Dec 25, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Bye.

You are a poor guy and have no legimate source of income as you claimed. The length of time you spend on nairaland looking out for Obi's thread is a proof of your joblessness.
Cockoo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secondus Can’t Understand My Grammar because He Didn’t Finish Secondary School —Wik by Roboto11: 8:21pm On Dec 25, 2022
It was Magnus Abe that was supposed to be senator, an educated man at that level.

grin
Re: Secondus Can’t Understand My Grammar because He Didn’t Finish Secondary School —Wik by LeoDeKing: 8:42pm On Dec 25, 2022
SWATMan:

You are a poor guy and have no legimate source of income as you claimed. The length of time you spend on nairaland looking out for Obi's thread is a proof of your joblessness.
Cockoo.
Okay shinedu. Can you now go continue enjoying your "rich guy" elsewhere outside my mention?

I'm a poor guy, is it your "poor guy"?
Re: Secondus Can’t Understand My Grammar because He Didn’t Finish Secondary School —Wik by asanausana91: 8:55pm On Dec 25, 2022
This foolish governor is seeing himself like God, but I will advise him to visit the Bible he will see what happened to Nebbudchanizer.
Wike will surely regret this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secondus Can’t Understand My Grammar because He Didn’t Finish Secondary School —Wik by ruggedtimi(m): 9:32pm On Dec 25, 2022
asanausana91:
This foolish governor is seeing himself like God, but I will advise to visit his Bible he will see what happened to Nebbudchanizer.
did wike say anything wrong?? He is simply defending himself against Secondus allegation that wike wants to impose a presidential candidate on rivers state people.

1 Like

Re: Secondus Can’t Understand My Grammar because He Didn’t Finish Secondary School —Wik by wordbank(m): 9:38pm On Dec 25, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Scam alert
Re: Secondus Can’t Understand My Grammar because He Didn’t Finish Secondary School —Wik by chrisxxx(m): 9:49pm On Dec 25, 2022
asanausana91:
This foolish governor is seeing himself like God, but I will advise to visit his Bible he will see what happened to Nebbudchanizer.
The way u r regretting your actions against JONATHAN in 2015?
Re: Secondus Can’t Understand My Grammar because He Didn’t Finish Secondary School —Wik by techWriter3: 11:12pm On Dec 25, 2022
bursts demoted!!! Comerades reinforcement needed
Re: Secondus Can’t Understand My Grammar because He Didn’t Finish Secondary School —Wik by sageb: 1:02am On Dec 26, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Wike expressed strong displeasure at recent comments by his political rival and former National Chairman of the Peoples Demoractic Party (PDP), Uche Secondus over the former’s reluctance to support the party’s presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar.

Wike, on Thursday, promised to reveal his preferred candidate in January 2023. In response, Secondus reportedly gave an assurance that the people of Rivers were too sophisticated for anyone to impose a candidate on them.

But on Saturday, the governor countered the former PDP chairman while during commissioning of Aluu-Omagwa Road in Ikwerre Local Government Area (LGA).

“I read in the newspaper this morning where a former member of our party, one Prince Uche Secondus said that no one man can impose a presidential candidate on Rivers people. He’s not a member of our party.

“His ward expelled him from this party; the court affirmed it. He went to the Court of Appeal – he lost. He went to the Supreme Court, the matter is coming up on October 23rd, 2023,” he said.

Wike bragged to the attendees, “I told him he would not be national chairman or conduct the convention. Did he conduct it? Was he at the national convention?” to which the crowd chorused, “No!”

“In any case, I never said I was going to impose my candidate on Rivers people,” he added. “I said I was going to tell Rivers people whom I’m going to support, whom I’m going to campaign for. But you see, you don’t blame them.

“When you didn’t finish secondary school, you will not understand the grammar that ‘I will tell Rivers people whom I want to support’ does not mean I said, ‘Rivers people, I will impose a candidate on you.’”

Wike argued that the only person that would defend the people of Rivers had their ear, adding that Secondus allegedly had no influence on them.

“You (Secondus) cannot defend the interest of Rivers people is that Atiku wins so you can get an oil block. That’s all. Just like the one you forced to be a senator in Rivers South-East because he was not supposed to be a senator. It was Magnus Abe that was supposed to be senator, an educated man at that level,” he said.

https://www.starnews.com.ng/secondus-cant-understand-my-grammar-because-he-didnt-finish-secondary-school-wike/

Wike and savage reply is like 5 and 6.
Re: Secondus Can’t Understand My Grammar because He Didn’t Finish Secondary School —Wik by AdaojoTheUrchin: 1:22am On Dec 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Bye.

You illiterate dirty and smelly mouth agberoes cannot determine who will be President in this country. If you do anyhow when President Peter Obi is declared in February, your empty skull will unite with hot leads. grin

There is a reason why many military officers (both serving and retired) are rooting for Peter Obi. Go and listen to Gen. John Enenche and co.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Witness Transformation Under Tinubu – Buhari / Massive Housing Development By Anambra State Govt And Master Holding (video&pics / Watch As Rufai Of Arise Tv Reduces Oshemole, Tinubu And The Entire APC To Zero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.