Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) (46893 Views)

Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Her Birthday - Pictures / Williams Uchemba Celebrates His 32nd Birthday (Photos) / Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 8:17pm On Dec 25, 2022
Nigerians and copy copy

Why did they snap without showing their child face? Na beyonce start this nonsense and now Nigerians keep doing it angry

2 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by treatise: 8:17pm On Dec 25, 2022
addexx:
Where una dey see this kind sweet looking wife na.? Na Bonga bonga fish I dey see everywhere undecided
Make money first, they're ubiquitous. grin
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by wiseone28: 8:18pm On Dec 25, 2022
Still watching
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by wiseone28: 8:19pm On Dec 25, 2022
LesbianBoy:
Nigerians and copy copy

Why did they snap without showing their child face? Na beyonce start this nonsense and now Nigerians keep doing it angry
As if we care about the child face

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by nwakibie3(m): 8:19pm On Dec 25, 2022
I, nwakibie also celebrated Xmas with my beautiful family.

Oya mod move it to front page. Since there is now scarcity of news in Nigeria.
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by iswallker(m): 8:19pm On Dec 25, 2022
Uniquekriss:
you attract who you are or what you deserve, simply put, like begets like. It's a natural law.

Is this a law of physics ..�☺️

Asking for a friend
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 8:20pm On Dec 25, 2022
86% Of Celebrity Marriages in Nigeria are Fake.
This Boy Don Dey Show E Supposed Private Life For Social media, We Go Soon Hear Marriage Crash. I Respect Dakore Egbeson And Chioma chukwuka and Omotola

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by ViceGovernor: 8:22pm On Dec 25, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Wow marraige sweet oh...

I go run ham 2023 by God's grace
Bro marriage na akanuche.
E work for me no mean say e go work for Uche cheesy

Best of luck anyways
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by Jimmythewise: 8:22pm On Dec 25, 2022
addexx:
Where una dey see this kind sweet looking wife na.? Na Bonga bonga fish I dey see everywhere undecided
lol change your circle. They are many.

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by spencekat(m): 8:24pm On Dec 25, 2022
Uniquekriss:
you attract who you are or what you deserve, simply put, like begets like. It's a natural law.
Story
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by BigDawsNet: 8:24pm On Dec 25, 2022
ViceGovernor:

Bro marriage na akanuche.
E work for me no mean say e go work for Uche cheesy

Best of luck anyways

What is Akanuche?

Aghọtaghị m embarassed

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 8:25pm On Dec 25, 2022
Don't miss your period all in the name of brother, come do Christmas for me.

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by ayenale1(m): 8:25pm On Dec 25, 2022
When money still dey...love dey sweet...when money don finish....woman go run to the next higher bidder....
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by Streetmovement(m): 8:27pm On Dec 25, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Cute couple cool

I like them
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by JOemmy(m): 8:28pm On Dec 25, 2022
addexx:

Sometimes it's spiritual connection

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by HardMirror(m): 8:35pm On Dec 25, 2022
addexx:
are u from delta state? Girls there are dry
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by ModCaller: 8:41pm On Dec 25, 2022
It will end in tears
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by SocialJustice: 8:43pm On Dec 25, 2022
addexx:
Bonga meat
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by appini: 8:46pm On Dec 25, 2022
Always looking like a teenager to me.
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 8:47pm On Dec 25, 2022
Crystalom5:
everybody wife just fair

Bleaching cream full market sir incase u want turn yours to Micheal Jackson,,, fair girls irritate me.

I am team black and a proud black man.

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by ModCaller: 8:47pm On Dec 25, 2022
iswallker:

Is this a law of physics ..�☺️

Asking for a friend

Which keyboard did you use to make this comment?
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by President2001(m): 8:55pm On Dec 25, 2022
Seun need to be strict about the news on nairaland front page this page should not turn to Nigeria police station where all irelevant case all been attend to
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by Ladymillion(f): 9:01pm On Dec 25, 2022
ednut1:
Our able fake UN nations youth ambassador
Chai, make u na forgive am
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by ZombieTERROR: 9:12pm On Dec 25, 2022
ednut1:

The guy na Yahoo
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by OboOlora(f): 9:14pm On Dec 25, 2022
Basketmouth did more than this
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by letitrainnow(m): 9:16pm On Dec 25, 2022
Beautiful People
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by FullBlastLight: 9:20pm On Dec 25, 2022
Newsmic:
Nigerian actor and philanthropist, Williams Uchemba celebrates Christmas together with his wife and little daughter, IGBERETV reports.

He shared photos of them together with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cmluf_6saHr/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Cute & lovely family!

Meanwhile, ...

Papa, Mama, Pikin, is all I see everywhere!

Their family pix is certainly foretelling somtin meaningful, and dt's 4 those who can discern anyway!

#ObiDatti2023!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by Starzo: 9:23pm On Dec 25, 2022
AdaSunshine:
He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favour from the LORD.

When you, as a man, find the woman that is meant for you, she will help put your life in order and give new meaning to your life.
What beautiful family.
he who finds present day naija girls don carry big problem
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by Stargurl20(f): 9:24pm On Dec 25, 2022
mmadu5:
Ugly couple and kid
Get well soon.
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 9:27pm On Dec 25, 2022
ednut1:

That is doing more than you could do

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

World's Top Single Female Billionaires / Photo: This 9ice Throwback Picture Will Throw You Off Your Seat. Lol / Nigeria's Hottest Couple: Timi Dakolo & Wife Bukola VS AY Comedian & Wife Mabel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.