Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) (50789 Views)

#bbnaija: Dino Melaye Hosts Bambam And Teddy A In Abuja (photos) / BBNaija: Teddy A Pictured With Bambam And Steve Outside The House After Eviction / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam And Teddy-A Sex On TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) by buygala(m): 9:36pm On Dec 25, 2022
pocohantas:

People have moved on. If you didn’t mention it, I done forget. Even Chidinma Cucumber, if I see her now, I won’t recognise her. That is not to say one shouldn’t be careful with what they put out there in this social media generation.

Na you forget o..

Many, including myself, haven't

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) by oshonky: 9:37pm On Dec 25, 2022
Bamteddy the toilet teddy
Re: BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) by Wsx2: 9:38pm On Dec 25, 2022
Lorenahertz:
This is one marriage A LOT of internet in-laws predicted would fail in no distant time, but look at them.. living proof that God is not man!

In this life, just do whatever makes you happy, the world will adjust.

It is new offcourse it can fail anything
Re: BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:39pm On Dec 25, 2022
ecolime:

Love is a mystery.

They will forever be grateful to BBN's toilet.

Happy for them.
nonyofor2:
From toilet to the world

Some people who met in church or skol have turned themselves to punching bags and serial adulterers.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) by AsawanaDgreat: 9:40pm On Dec 25, 2022
They look fresh like Christmas chicken
Re: BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) by damoobaba: 9:41pm On Dec 25, 2022
nonyofor2:
From toilet to the world

kiss kiss kiss cry cry cry cry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:42pm On Dec 25, 2022
Who has a video of the toilet sex
I want to check something
Re: BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 25, 2022
Lovely couple!
Re: BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) by Lorenahertz(f): 9:45pm On Dec 25, 2022
Wsx2:

It is new offcourse it can fail anything

Meaning what?
Re: BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) by Isabi4lov: 9:45pm On Dec 25, 2022
Just love this two , their level of maturity is a top-notch..
Re: BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) by stormborn28(m): 9:46pm On Dec 25, 2022
funkemary:
Beautiful family. May your marriage last in Jesus Name

Them say na toilet the fvck take start ooooooo.. Someone say video evidence dey
Re: BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) by stormborn28(m): 9:47pm On Dec 25, 2022
Lorenahertz:

Meaning what?

Re: BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) by bdon123(m): 9:48pm On Dec 25, 2022
Lorenahertz:
This is one marriage A LOT of internet in-laws predicted would fail in no distant time, but look at them.. living proof that God is not man!
Giv dem time n see ....most of all this couple always trying to show us they happy are pretending.
Re: BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) by degreatestmusti: 9:49pm On Dec 25, 2022
I like their T-shirts
Re: BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) by jclassiq(m): 9:50pm On Dec 25, 2022
Not my cup of tea.
Re: BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:51pm On Dec 25, 2022
Lorenahertz:

Don't jinx it!

It's not up to 5 years, is it?

Stop carrying on like it's Olu Jacobs and Joke Silva that have had like half a century, don't gloat on their behalf, biko!

Let them enjoy their high points and manage the lows.

They seem mature, sha, unlike the yeyebrities that carry their low points to Social Media.

Wishing them all the best.
Re: BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) by Skty: 9:53pm On Dec 25, 2022
My President...my King...the number one ...it's well with u Sir
Re: BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) by charlesdinho7(m): 9:54pm On Dec 25, 2022
some celebrities especially nigerians are just too mumu. why are they hiding the face of their babies? something that they will still show us the face at a particular time. same way williams uchemba hide his baby`s face in christmas photos

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) by Lorenahertz(f): 9:54pm On Dec 25, 2022
Jeezuzpick:

Don't jinx it!

It's not up to 5 years, is it?

Stop carrying on like it's Olu Jacobs and Joke Silva that have had like half a century, don't gloat on their behalf, biko!

Let them enjoy their high points and manage the lows.

They seem mature, unlike the yeyebrities that carry their low points to Social Media.

Wishing them all the best.

My dear I'm not even trying to jinx it. The way they bash women on this forum like they have a textbook way of knowing good women and bad. I just had to point out this win to show them that no one has the final say except God

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) by Lorenahertz(f): 9:54pm On Dec 25, 2022
stormborn28:

So?
Re: BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) by damoobaba: 9:54pm On Dec 25, 2022
bdon123:

Giv dem time n see ....most of all this couple always trying to show us they happy are pretending.

How you take know say Dem dey pretend. Yoruba Traditional marriage is usually different especially if the lady is a Yoruba girl. It started on a WRONG FOOT but they can easily move on because it's between two YORUBA PEOPLE. It was the maturity of LOLA OMOTAYO and her family that made her marriage to Peter Okoye still standing till today.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) by Lorenahertz(f): 9:55pm On Dec 25, 2022
bdon123:

My dear what matters is that it's working right now, and I'm happy for them.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) by Skty: 9:55pm On Dec 25, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:
Nonsense toilet fuckerrr angry

Who's without sin?
Re: BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) by stormborn28(m): 10:00pm On Dec 25, 2022
Lorenahertz:

So?

We go always check on video evidence
Re: BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) by ecolime(m): 10:00pm On Dec 25, 2022
jaxxy:

Some people who met in church or skol have turned themselves to punching bags and serial adulterers.
You are correct. The more reason I am happy for them. You can find love anywhere.
Re: BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) by wumi2017(f): 10:04pm On Dec 25, 2022
Me too go rock pyjamas togeda with my hubby next year by God's grace
Re: BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) by SirJerrie(m): 10:05pm On Dec 25, 2022
Picture-perfect Marriages is all we see on the NET this days...

Only them and God knows what is going on behind close doors..

I hope BamBam don't turn motivational speaker looking for younger girls to advice about men that have sense!!!
Re: BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) by jamesversion: 10:08pm On Dec 25, 2022
jeromestarks:
The girl looks decent. She's a wife material. The marriage will last but they won't grow old together if he's not the one who disvirgined her.

Infact, for bringing their lives to social media, I see them splitting sooner than expected.

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman.

Never pay Bride price and sponsor wedding ceremony just to have a woman who was fvcked by a guy who didn't pay anything except two eggs and indomie. Only a fool would do that. Are you the fool?

Guy, this your point is striking. But... undecided
Re: BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) by DAramis: 10:13pm On Dec 25, 2022
citytv:
Beauriful wink
Na so my brother.

No worry, if the price rise, Aba is there to our rescue.
Re: BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) by Goldenbliss1(f): 10:20pm On Dec 25, 2022
Happy Christmas to them and to you all

Happy family
Re: BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) by Streetmovement(m): 10:27pm On Dec 25, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Another couple wey I like cool

Low key doing the most
Re: BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) by blackgold2018(m): 10:33pm On Dec 25, 2022
buygala:
It's all good until their kids get teased by their peers that their parents hooked up via toilet sex on live TV tongue

And it gets worse when the kids are shown the live video of the deed grin

And it gets far worse when their grandkids and great grandkids see the video of their ancestors toilet frolicking on live TV..

A eternal caricature made of an entire lineage due to the silliness of two people because sadly, the Internet never forgets sad

Deputy Jesus.. shut up

You are just jealous of this happy home.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"That Is Not Chioma" - Davido Reacts To Bringing Girlfriend To BBNaija Finale / Cee-C Gets Mercedes Benz As Royal Hair Brand Ambassador / Van Vicker's Children All Grown Up In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.