Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,114 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Why The Southern Kaduna People Will Not React - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The Southern Kaduna People Will Not React (481 Views)

Femi Fani Kayode Did Not React To Nnamdi Kanu's Appearance...pics / The Southern Nigeria Should Thank God That PDP Lost KANO / Nigeria Most Youngest House Of Representative Member From The Southern Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Southern Kaduna People Will Not React by LocalStandard1(m): 9:29pm On Dec 25, 2022
My long epistle here might sound too illiberal for the Nairaland forum, but what is liberality itself when it is but lies, pretense and cover ups. After all we are talking about peoples' very existence right?

I said the people "WILL NOT" defend themselves cos that is partly the reason. It is not cos of cowardice, far from it cos for those who know the entire story and has lived with or interacted with the people knows we are not cowards in Southern Kaduna, maybe dumb but definitely not weaklings.

It is also not cos of numbers, cos as the records might show we are more of 50/50 percentile. I mean the state of Israel being surrounded by more than 300 million Muslims are not just surviving but are among the very top and best people in all spheres.

These are my reasons:

1. RELIGION- It is normal practice for us to always put every episode of brutal attacks on us to prayer. Is it on a weekly or monthly basis? We "put it all in prayer". Calm down, I am a believing Christian, but I also know what the Bible said about prayer and works here James 2:14-26.

2. INTERNAL DIVISION- Let me tell you the Southern Kaduna people will rather be butchered like nama(meat) the way it already is than put their as*es on seats together to talk out solutions and ways out of these rampage. We are very jealous, conceited and almost other worldly envious of each other to unite.

3. TREACHERY- Ah ha, this is one big one. I personally know a man that together with his group accepted money and sold out his Christian brother from the same tribe during one of the governorship primaries in KD years ago, backing instead the Muslim candidates. That's why Isaiah Balat, dead now, never became Governor even with his popularity and multiple tries. Treachery, sellout and betrayal are big among the Southern Kaduna people.

4. INTELLIGENCE- Trust me, I won't call my own dumb but I will definitely say we lack general brain power. I rest my case here.

5. UNMOTIVATED- I have not seen a people as unmotivated about anything as the Southern Kaduna people.

6. GOVERNMENT HAND- I saved the best for last. You see my people, one of the most important lessons I've learned in this live is to never call rumour conspiracy theories. Never my people! If you are one of us you will never too. Long ago I was opportune to get my hand on some printed paper about the secret planning of the genocide in Kaduna State. It was so gory and unbelievably well planned that I continued to tell myself it was a lie for weeks till it left my consciousness. Government Officials both past and present, Imams, notable Northern figures, it is well orchestrated, planned long ago.

FINAL NOTE:-

Imagine what the military is doing in far away South East. Well we are deep in the North and military barracks and establishments are riddled all around KD, if we rise the government only send in their military to do the South East stunt on us. It is not our Hands that are tied it is our very spirit. I specially thank the man, DAVID HUNDEYIN, for lending us his voice. He has done what no Pastor claiming Christian father can or will do.

WE ARE BEING EXTERMINATED IN SOUTHERN KADUNA!!

1 Like

Re: Why The Southern Kaduna People Will Not React by peter0071(m): 9:32pm On Dec 25, 2022
Sad News. But for me... it is time for the Southern Kaduna to Unite and carry ARMS. I do not understand why they cant unite in this desperate period and eliminate their common enemy

3 Likes

Re: Why The Southern Kaduna People Will Not React by derecho(m): 9:45pm On Dec 25, 2022
So sad but never underestimate anybody.
Even if there are only 10 people in Southern Kaduna.The day one fearless and focused leader decides to rise it'd be brutal.
I believe they chose not to be violent because of religion.
I pray it doesn't get to a point where the youths refuse to listen to their religious leaders.

One thing that these violent Muslims don't know is that not all churchgoers are Christian.
It takes God to break a man down to lose his beastly side.
Many of these churchgoers have been enduring the slaps and turning the other cheek. The day they'd react (because they're not yet converted) that day will shock all these jihadists.

MURIC and all Islamic leaders should continue playing the ostrich.

2 Likes

Re: Why The Southern Kaduna People Will Not React by Creamypie(m): 11:18pm On Dec 25, 2022
LocalStandard1:
My long epistle here might sound too illiberal for the Nairaland forum, but what is liberality itself when it is but lies, pretense and cover ups. After all we are talking about peoples' very existence right?

I said the people "WILL NOT" defend themselves cos that is partly the reason. It is not cos of cowardice, far from it cos for those who know the entire story and has lived with or interacted with the people knows we are not cowards in Southern Kaduna, maybe dumb but definitely not weaklings.

It is also not cos of numbers, cos as the records might show we are more of 50/50 percentile. I mean the state of Israel being surrounded by more than 300 million Muslims are not just surviving but are among the very top and best people in all spheres.

These are my reasons:

1. RELIGION- It is normal practice for us to always put every episode of brutal attacks on us to prayer. Is it on a weekly or monthly basis? We "put it all in prayer". Calm down, I am a believing Christian, but I also know what the Bible said about prayer and works here James 2:14-26.

2. INTERNAL DIVISION- Let me tell you the Southern Kaduna people will rather be butchered like nama(meat) the way it already is than put their as*es on seats together to talk out solutions and ways out of these rampage. We are very jealous, conceited and almost other worldly envious of each other to unite.

3. TREACHERY- Ah ha, this is one big one. I personally know a man that together with his group accepted money and sold out his Christian brother from the same tribe during one of the governorship primaries in KD years ago, backing instead the Muslim candidates. That's why Isaiah Balat, dead now, never became Governor even with his popularity and multiple tries. Treachery, sellout and betrayal are big among the Southern Kaduna people.

4. INTELLIGENCE- Trust me, I won't call my own dumb but I will definitely say we lack general brain power. I rest my case here.

5. UNMOTIVATED- I have not seen a people as unmotivated about anything as the Southern Kaduna people.

6. GOVERNMENT HAND- I saved the best for last. You see my people, one of the most important lessons I've learned in this live is to never call rumour conspiracy theories. Never my people! If you are one of us you will never too. Long ago I was opportune to get my hand on some printed paper about the secret planning of the genocide in Kaduna State. It was so gory and unbelievably well planned that I continued to tell myself it was a lie for weeks till it left my consciousness. Government Officials both past and present, Imams, notable Northern figures, it is well orchestrated, planned long ago.

Imagine what the military is doing in far away South East. Well we are deep in the North and military barracks and establishments are riddled all around KD, if we rise the government only send in their military to do the South East stunt on us. It is not our Hands that are tied it is our very spirit. I specially thank the man, DAVID HUNDEYIN, for lending us his voice. He has done what no Pastor claiming Christian father can or will do.

if you have seen the movie, swordfish. John travolta needed a top hacker to hack billions of dollars from world bank..... For three purposes..Foremost to waste terrorists and terrorism, to keep his own profit, and to pay the hacker. He achieved these by first Kidnaping his daughter in order to motivate him to hack for his secret anti terrorism network. Upon the visit by the hacker subsequently, he was asked by the hacker what he wanted to do with the billions of dollars, see his reply ."Anyone who impinges on Americas freedom.Terrorist States, Stan. Someone must bring their war to them. If they take a church, we take ten, of they hijack a plane, we take out am entire airport. If they execute an American citizen, we tactically nuke an entire city. our goal is to make terrorism so horrific that it becomes unthinkable to attack Americans". According to john, any threat tp American way of life must be removed/killed immediately. Southern Kaduna should get secret intelligence network like mossad of israel, get strong links through someone like malaifa to give them external spies, sophisticated weapons, logistics, strong hit spots. Powerful drones that detects movement of belligerent in the nights, since attacks are carried out in the cover of darkness. Target 5 largest mosques and effectively blast and obliterate everyone, both good and bad, innocent or not. These terrorist have seen you aren't ready to pass a message, which is y they have been killing u, forgetting that the difference between u and the is weapon they have In surplus quantity. When they realize u are very capable of inflicting serious damage, they will reconsider their steps

1 Like

Re: Why The Southern Kaduna People Will Not React by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 25, 2022
You people should wake up ooo. This one don too much.

1 Like

Re: Why The Southern Kaduna People Will Not React by tungamaje: 11:20pm On Dec 25, 2022
I understand some of the reasons you gave. But are youi going to allow them erase you from off the map of Nigeria? Prayers(faith) without work is dead according to the Bible because it's only when you fight back that help would come from above. I feel sorry for SKD for all the atrocities against them by these invaders but are you going to allow them eliminate all of you. These daily attacks without resistance, just weeping is embarrassing

1 Like

Re: Why The Southern Kaduna People Will Not React by naijaking1: 11:25pm On Dec 25, 2022
LocalStandard1:

These are my reasons:

Good review.
Don't forget to add "hatred for Christian Igbos, and lack of repentance for the genocide against the Igbos"
Re: Why The Southern Kaduna People Will Not React by tungamaje: 11:33pm On Dec 25, 2022
naijaking1:

Good review.
Don't forget to add "hatred for Christian Igbos, and lack of repentance for the genocide against the Igbos"

Please let's forgive them. We are Christians and believe they have repented although they may not say it out. It grieves my spirit how these people are being systematically wiped out without resistance

1 Like

Re: Why The Southern Kaduna People Will Not React by Penguin2: 12:33am On Dec 26, 2022
Tell them to vote for Tinubu or Atiku and they will be fine.

Tell them to remain disunited and never vote for Peter Obi, you hear?

They are slaughtering you guys and una still gather mind dey disunited. What is stopping you guys from killing anybody that is showing even an inkling of loyalty to your killers?

You guys are not angry enough yet. When you guys are angry enough, we will know.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Is The Only Reason Igbos Voted PDP / Tinubu Arrives Emir Of Kano's Palace / 15th January—Peter Obi Canvasses For A United, Indivisible Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.