Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Have You Ever Overdosed On Colorado?? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Have You Ever Overdosed On Colorado?? (5530 Views)

17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ / I Overdosed on Caffeine help!!! / Soldier Goes Haywire After Smoking Colorado (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Overdosed On Colorado?? by Kantebets(m): 3:20pm On Dec 27, 2022
Silentgroper:
Lmao.. Loud no be colos.. My niggaz dey go 12 sticks in a day.. But na puff puff pass things...
12 sticks in a day but not at a go
Could be half now get busy later then continue but not back to back

Don’t confuse JJC make dem no go use because of your post dey do pass their self
Re: Have You Ever Overdosed On Colorado?? by Smartguyboy(m): 3:30pm On Dec 27, 2022
Silentgroper:
Lmao.. Loud no be colos.. My niggaz dey go 12 sticks in a day.. But na puff puff pass things...
That shit is very expensive oh
Re: Have You Ever Overdosed On Colorado?? by Silentgroper(m): 3:44pm On Dec 27, 2022
Kantebets:
12 sticks in a day but not at a go
Could be half now get busy later then continue but not back to back

Don’t confuse JJC make dem no go use because of your post dey do pass their self
yeah.. Like this. Sometimes we just keep on molling without counting but yeah we get involve with activities in between.
Re: Have You Ever Overdosed On Colorado?? by Silentgroper(m): 3:47pm On Dec 27, 2022
Smartguyboy:
That shit is very expensive oh
Is it.. It's 5k though.
Re: Have You Ever Overdosed On Colorado?? by brosom(m): 4:11pm On Dec 27, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
I survived a near death experience when I mistakenly smoked Colorado.
I bleep one babe and later she started smoking Colorado.
Back then I had no clue what it was
But seeing her light it up, I decided to try it
WORST DECISION EVER!!!!!!

I saw life and death flash before my eyes in just 1 minute of smoking Colorado.
I really thought I was going to die.
My heartbeat was pounding recklessly and I started shouting for Jesus to appear and save my life. Because I was 100% I was dying

After shouting like a mad man I started crawling and looked back.
THIS bitch was drooling on the bed.
As I tried to crawl to the door my whole world was spinning. Then I passed out
lol lol bro u re on point.

Similar happened to me, though it was original loud (Canadian). So it happened that There was a family friend of mine that's a dealer both SK, weed, jumbo, Colorado and Canadian loud. This guy always sent m on an arrand for delivery, and truthfully I don't smoke any kind of smoke, even 2 bottles of gulder I don dey jonse.

So it happened one day like that when he asked me to bring market go give person a dthe one he asked me I bring was pure undiluted Canadian grin, so out of curiosity I was like whats this all about that people always rush to buy whenever it's available. My brother I took some chop raw , just a little o.

So I went out to deliver the stuff, after which I am back because my aunt was around and food was ready. Bro I was eating eba and a sparkling light run through my eyes and immediately I shut down and rebooted like a laptop grin.

Right there I knew something was wrong, it was as if I had disappeared and reappeared.

Immediately I stood up to walk it off thinking it's nothing, but it kept happening grin, but my aunt was talking to me and she was appearing in to 4 different places in my eyes, omo by that I ha to confess to my aunty o before man die grin

So she went and soak garri with cold water and I was drinking, she took me to the bathroom and on shower, immediately water touch me my brain began to scan every memory in my head without permission undecided.

I was talking nonsense and was even quoting bible verse like a computer, my aunt knew it's beyond why she thought, to her I was going mad, like real mad because I was misbehaving.

Quote me to continue so I can finish telling u my experience..

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Overdosed On Colorado?? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 27, 2022
Mbok, continue.
brosom:
lol lol bro u re on point.

Similar happened to me, though it was original loud (Canadian). So it happened that There was a family friend of mine that's a dealer both SK, weed, jumbo, Colorado and Canadian loud. This guy always sent m on an arrand for delivery, and truthfully I don't smoke any kind of smoke, even 2 bottles of gulder I don dey jonse.

So it happened one day like that when he asked me to bring market go give person a dthe one he asked me I bring was pure undiluted Canadian grin, so out of curiosity I was like whats this all about that people always rush to buy whenever it's available. My brother I took some chop raw , just a little o.

So I went out to deliver the stuff, after which I am back because my aunt was around and food was ready. Bro I was eating eba and a sparkling light run through my eyes and immediately I shut down and rebooted like a laptop grin.

Right there I knew something was wrong, it was as if I had disappeared and reappeared.

Immediately I stood up to walk it off thinking it's nothing, but it kept happening grin, but my aunt was talking to me and she was appearing in to 4 different places in my eyes, omo by that I ha to confess to my aunty o before man die grin

So she went and soak garri with cold water and I was drinking, she took me to the bathroom and on shower, immediately water touch me my brain began to scan every memory in my head without permission undecided.

I was talking nonsense and was even quoting bible verse like a computer, my aunt knew it's beyond why she thought, to her I was going mad, like real mad because I was misbehaving.

Quote me to continue so I can finish telling u my experience..

Re: Have You Ever Overdosed On Colorado?? by 40fy: 7:49pm On Dec 27, 2022
brosom:

**That is not funny, dude! Something bad could have happened!
***Thanks for the update!

Re: Have You Ever Overdosed On Colorado?? by brosom(m): 8:31pm On Dec 27, 2022
inspirator1:
Mbok, continue.
grin grin grin

She took me inside the room and was making calls on what to do to my condition so I can stop misbehaving.

Throughout 5 hours plus I was mad and talking nonsense, the worse part of it is that it'll go to ur most secrets in ur brain to reshuffle them by making u talking them out. Also, the things that happened in the past years will be playing right before u even when u were still a child and not only that. It'll create a reality environment from ur memory and make u think u re living that reality by telling u to start making movement, that is to say if no one was there to hold u and control u na madness u dey enter so by entering the road

Believe me bro, I saw another realm of existence, though not as ours but shit was so real, at a time I thought I had died and was making the of the dead undecided,(God forbid).

Saw both light and darkness of good and evil. Truthfully if u don't have a strong mind, you'll be gone from there because it's either u ran mad or u re dead. Even though I know that another Force so powerful gas taken of my body including my brain and was making use of it, I still know that I'm still in my body but very far to reach out.

One beautiful thing that happened but that I remembered God, I reminded him his promises to me and even ask him if this is how I'm going through end because I can see my life before me coming to an end. We had some interaction and he forgave me,(not kidding).

Though before then, some forces were dragging me down, and the more I drown the more weak my spirit becomes. But that God after he said I'm forgiven now go to sleep, that was the only time I could sleep because I couldn't sleep which after I woke up my senses were back to control by me, though a little dizzy unlike before..

See, I may not be telling exactly how it is but believe me it's the worse experience one could ever have, u won't even wish such for ur enemy..

After which I realized that some leafs when u eat them they are gate ways to make contact with the spirit realm and spirit entities and even beyond. And indeed, we re not the only existing things in the universe.

Weed is spiritual bro, no cap..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Overdosed On Colorado?? by brosom(m): 8:31pm On Dec 27, 2022
40fy:

cheesy
She took me inside the room and was making calls on what to do to my condition so I can stop misbehaving.

Throughout 5 hours plus I was mad and talking nonsense, the worse part of it is that it'll go to ur most secrets in ur brain to reshuffle them by making u talking them out. Also, the things that happened in the past years will be playing right before u even when u were still a child and not only that. It'll create a reality environment from ur memory and make u think u re living that reality by telling u to start making movement, that is to say if no one was there to hold u and control u na madness u dey enter so by entering the road

Believe me bro, I saw another realm of existence, though not as ours but shit was so real, at a time I thought I had died and was making the of the dead undecided,(God forbid).

Saw both light and darkness of good and evil. Truthfully if u don't have a strong mind, you'll be gone from there because it's either u ran mad or u re dead. Even though I know that another Force so powerful gas taken of my body including my brain and was making use of it, I still know that I'm still in my body but very far to reach out.

One beautiful thing that happened but that I remembered God, I reminded him his promises to me and even ask him if this is how I'm going through end because I can see my life before me coming to an end. We had some interaction and he forgave me,(not kidding).

Though before then, some forces were dragging me down, and the more I drown the more weak my spirit becomes. But that God after he said I'm forgiven now go to sleep, that was the only time I could sleep because I couldn't sleep which after I woke up my senses were back to control by me, though a little dizzy unlike before..

See, I may not be telling exactly how it is but believe me it's the worse experience one could ever have, u won't even wish such for ur enemy..

After which I realized that some leafs when u eat them they are gate ways to make contact with the spirit realm and spirit entities and even beyond. And indeed, we re not the only existing things in the universe.

Weed is spiritual bro, no cap..

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Overdosed On Colorado?? by Thomthom(m): 8:51pm On Dec 27, 2022
Akinfemmy:
Efcc taking notes. I don't know we've alot of drug addict for nairaland
I think NDLEA is the one that will take note..
Re: Have You Ever Overdosed On Colorado?? by Akinfemmy(m): 1:50pm On Dec 28, 2022
Thomthom:
I think NDLEA is the one that will take note..

Lol, yeah bro. Thanks
Re: Have You Ever Overdosed On Colorado?? by nob0dy: 6:34am On Dec 30, 2022
Smartguyboy:

3-4 puffs of loud I am okay anything more than that na small madness indoor.
Ah! Are you serious, Is loud that strong?, As my first time I smoked 2 wraps of loud, and I didn't feel anything. All my guys were surprised but to me everything was just normal. The only thing I fear is alcohol. Anything more than 2 bottles, I'm out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Terri Smith: The World's Fattest Woman / Help For Itchy Arm-pits / Safe And Unsafe Periods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.