Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Gotv Subscription Packages In Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Gotv Subscription Packages In Nigeria (253 Views)

Why You Should Choose February Umrah Packages In This Year / Tstv Nigeria Decoder Price, Channel List & Subscription Packages / Latest Gotv Subscription Packagesls, Channel And Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gotv Subscription Packages In Nigeria by aristrocrat2: 10:54pm On Dec 25, 2022
Gotv Subscription Packages in Nigeria 2023

Hi everyone! This is a post about the price of a GOTV decoder and subscription in Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa, and Kenya. As you may know, GOtv is a sub-TV subscription service of MultiChoice; MultiChoice is the biggest TV subscription service provider in the whole of Africa, and its headquarters are located in South Africa.

The reason this is the biggest subscription company is because people have the privilege of watching multiple television channels around the world, and their biggest market is the football channel and cartoon channels for kids, so individuals and parents are willing to get Multichoice subscription products.

DSTV was their main subscription services and the decoder and subscription are cost effective that is why the company came up with GOtv, with GOtv you can enjoy some channel with a little or more budget, so there are many individuals or family that prefer to use GOtv than DSTV, so if you are looking to buy a GOtv decoder and superscription i will share with you the latest GOtv subscription package.

Note: I update this article monthly in case there is any change in the price of any subscription services, so i will advise you to come back on a monthly basis to check if this article has been updated.

The Current Price of GOtv Decoder in Nigeria in 2023

Click on link to learn more: https://scholarm.com.ng/gotv-subscription-packages-in-nigeria-2023/

Re: Gotv Subscription Packages In Nigeria by Bahamas95(m): 11:42pm On Dec 25, 2022
The only time I sit in front of the TV is when am watching a live match or music channel, ain't a big fan of movies.

It's waste of money recharging GOTV/DSTV since they don't wanna make it pay per view.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Georgia Vs TCU Live Stream: How To Watch Free National Championship Game / Army Recruitment Is Not An Employment But A Call To Defend Nigeria - COAS / Mobile Massage Therapy Banana Island Body Massage Therapy Banana Island Ikoyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.