Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Obi Donates ₦3m To Benue IDPs, Says Nigerians Should Not Be Living Like Refugees - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Donates ₦3m To Benue IDPs, Says Nigerians Should Not Be Living Like Refugees (17959 Views)

Peter Obi Donates Borehole In Birnin Kebbi (pictures) / FG Donates 250 Bags Of Spoilt Beans, Other Items To Benue IDPs - Independent / Sanusi Living 'Like A Prisoner' In Nasarawa, Police, NSCDC Deny Visitors Access (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Donates ₦3m To Benue IDPs, Says Nigerians Should Not Be Living Like Refugees by Kingspin(m): 6:10pm On Dec 26, 2022
ChukwuObe:
This guy is really afraid of spending the money he duped the Biafrans in diaspora
Vote a better candidate, your conscious will get peace
Re: Obi Donates ₦3m To Benue IDPs, Says Nigerians Should Not Be Living Like Refugees by MasterTeeUSA: 6:11pm On Dec 26, 2022
I disagree with continuous stay of people at IDPs, but some parameters have to be met before you relocate people and this is the norm worldwide. Check war fronts in many countries. I have a friend from Liberia and he shared his experience during the Liberia War...some of them had to endure for years. If Peter Obi is saying I will relocate...how and what is the timeline? You will need the cooperation of the Govs, lands, and housing, people might need to give up their ancestral lands or be able and willing to recruit, train, arm, and monitor security infrastructures. How many heads do we even have in the military that can train 3X the sizes of our police forces? Training means more weapons, bullets, and ammunition which have to be contracted out and it takes months for that alone to be fulfilled. It is just easy and cheap talk...and we wonder why we are always disappointed because we minimize big issues and expect miracles like manna from heaven.

Taich:

Peter Obi is against " continous stay" of people in IDP camp. A camp as its name is temporal but the continuing stay of people in IDP camp shows a weak government response to the situation. They should be a well defined timeline for an IDP camp. If government fails to meet the timeline, they should be communication to the citizens that's how a responsible government should be. The "permanent camps" shouldn't be. We all Nigerians, no citizen deserves to stay in that camp. Peace
Re: Obi Donates ₦3m To Benue IDPs, Says Nigerians Should Not Be Living Like Refugees by MasterTeeUSA: 6:14pm On Dec 26, 2022
It's hard to even respond to you because you make no sense...I think you meant to say that it is not coming from your master cos I don't have slaves. If you read my opinion again, I came up with the idea during the GEJ regime, not during Buhari Administration. I don't look at issue of Nigeria under an ethnic lens or APC/PDP...I focus on governance and the approach to governance. I will advise some of you to take some Leadership courses. I will shape your outlook on things.

5starMan:
Did he tell you he will just relocate them without first creating a safe atmosphere?
Or is it because this statement is not coming from your slave master?
Re: Obi Donates ₦3m To Benue IDPs, Says Nigerians Should Not Be Living Like Refugees by otipoju(m): 6:17pm On Dec 26, 2022
MasterTeeUSA:
The problem with all the things you mentioned is that they are not realistic. If I ask you what is the border line between Niger Republic and Nigeria alone, you probably do not know. When you think of a difficult problem as so simple, that is a test that you wont lead well. Now let me debunk all your arguments.

1. Purge the military...HOW? We dont run a military or dictatorial system of governance so explain that.
2. In employing mercenaries..I will advice you to look into Mali and Francophone countries that have used the French troops for a while. Where are they now?
3.Border protection is part of my leveling villages and creating militarized zones...if you dont relocate people, how can you tell the locals from the enemies...they all dress alike
4. Investors will never come into a system that is unpredictable with increased chances of failure.

Feel free to defend your positions.

I'm driving now. I'll come back in like 6hrs
Re: Obi Donates ₦3m To Benue IDPs, Says Nigerians Should Not Be Living Like Refugees by bablon20(m): 7:07pm On Dec 26, 2022
If you can prove to me that your entire family is in one of the IDP camp, them am all ready to donate. Arrogant bastard.

nony43:

Now that he has not gone to KD you can go and donate your own money to KD.
Re: Obi Donates ₦3m To Benue IDPs, Says Nigerians Should Not Be Living Like Refugees by bablon20(m): 7:08pm On Dec 26, 2022
I'm not as poor as the pathetic he-goat that brought u to this world.

5starMan:

You that cannot give 50 naira
Re: Obi Donates ₦3m To Benue IDPs, Says Nigerians Should Not Be Living Like Refugees by bablon20(m): 7:15pm On Dec 26, 2022
I'm not a fan of any of these politicians because they have nothing good to offer but politicizing or blowing trumpet of any little good they do is what I won't buy into.

DesChyko:

Ignorance they say, is no excuse. Had you used basic Google before now, you won't be making such an ignorant show. Peter Obi has been making donations to the underprivileged, specifically, to IDPs; (temporary or ironically, permanent) as far back as 2010.

A gentle reminder that Nasiru El Rufai, the person appointed by Tinubu to speak on their security plans for 2023 and beyond, has been governor of Kaduna State for seven years and counting now. His speech at Chatham House drew an applause. What's the situation of success of those methods in the state he governs? Channel your thoughts properly that it makes sense.
Re: Obi Donates ₦3m To Benue IDPs, Says Nigerians Should Not Be Living Like Refugees by bablon20(m): 7:28pm On Dec 26, 2022
I guess maybe they think through the anus when you come from, what is so popular about his giving that you people are politicizing it. How long are we going to continue this way? If Tinubu, Atiku or PO donates there will be UPROAR everywhere. What's their function in the first place

DVDE:

Think with your head. Fulani people and urchins are just terrible. Did Kaduna Gov. even go there at all.
it obvious some people are just mad
Re: Obi Donates ₦3m To Benue IDPs, Says Nigerians Should Not Be Living Like Refugees by bablon20(m): 7:30pm On Dec 26, 2022
It shows how shallow minded you are if Google search is still the only source of information you have. If he's been donating does that make him the only one doing that?

bablon20:
I'm not a fan of any of these politicians because they have nothing good to offer but politicizing or blowing trumpet of any little good they do is what I won't buy into.

Re: Obi Donates ₦3m To Benue IDPs, Says Nigerians Should Not Be Living Like Refugees by silibaba: 7:52pm On Dec 26, 2022
I am a big boy
Re: Obi Donates ₦3m To Benue IDPs, Says Nigerians Should Not Be Living Like Refugees by baretalk: 8:51pm On Dec 26, 2022
Anambrans need him more.

Re: Obi Donates ₦3m To Benue IDPs, Says Nigerians Should Not Be Living Like Refugees by 5starMan: 8:54pm On Dec 26, 2022
bablon20:
I'm not as poor as the pathetic he-goat that brought u to this world.

Someone that can feed you to your tenth generation....
Poverty is imbedded into you irrespective of any cash at hand, you will still keep supporting idiots like you as a result of mental slavery.
Re: Obi Donates ₦3m To Benue IDPs, Says Nigerians Should Not Be Living Like Refugees by nony43(m): 9:22pm On Dec 26, 2022
bablon20:
If you can prove to me that your entire family is in one of the IDP camp, them am all ready to donate. Arrogant bastard.

Cow. So all the IDP camps in Benue , Bornu and Yobe are not occupied by people? I think cows think better than you guys I am insulting cows by liken them to you.
Re: Obi Donates ₦3m To Benue IDPs, Says Nigerians Should Not Be Living Like Refugees by bablon20(m): 9:26pm On Dec 26, 2022
Many of u coming online to insult anyone who's isn't supporting ur candidates your father's name cant even open a poultry door talkless of getting u an employment but u won't struggle to make the life of your retarded father better instead u will come online and insulting who will feed ur poor generations unborn. Mofos

5starMan:

Someone that can feed you to your tenth generation....
Poverty is imbedded into you irrespective of any cash at hand, you will still keep supporting idiots like you as a result of mental slavery.
Re: Obi Donates ₦3m To Benue IDPs, Says Nigerians Should Not Be Living Like Refugees by bablon20(m): 9:28pm On Dec 26, 2022
U can respect cow because I can tell it was a cow that slept with ur mama in boko haram detention before she gave birth to you. Wasted sperm.

nony43:

Cow. So all the IDP camps in Benue , Bornu and Yobe are not occupied by people? I think cows think better than you guys I am insulting cows by liken them to you.
Re: Obi Donates ₦3m To Benue IDPs, Says Nigerians Should Not Be Living Like Refugees by Trustyourself: 9:43pm On Dec 26, 2022
[quote author=MasterTeeUSA post=119449313]Then you will be smarter than United Nation that over many decades have established similar camps to first protect people before relocating them. It is not ideal but its a cheaper alternative that saves more lives. Of course, there might be attacks on IDPs, but it is still easier to secure IDPs than people scattered everywhere within communities. If you cannot guarantee their safety, I still think IDPs still make sense.

You don't have to agree with my argument. Insulting me that my ideas lack deep thoughts says a lot about you more so than me. We should be able to make points, counter and debunk without insults. I am not sure why we have gotten this low as humans.

I wish you made your points (whether valid or invalid) without making derogatory statements on any individual, may be that could have added some value to your shallow ideas.
Just take your time to look at those countries you are making reference to, the crisis bedeviling them are usually conventional warfare not the guerrilla style of warfare your country Nigeria is undergoing. And there is always overt or covert western involvement (with particular reference to the US) in those crisis.
In the case of Nigeria, it's nothing but "poverty induced crisis". Let govt show some level of prudence in the economic management; pull people out of poverty, restore hope for the hopeless, declare state of emergency in the education sector, tackle the huge number of out of school children that have been contributing to the insecurity problems of the country, declare state of emergency in the power sector. As poor as Africa is, I don't know how many countries that are still battling with power. If the above areas are continued to be neglected, more IDPs camps are inevitable.

Please make sure you get your PVC and vote wisely...
Re: Obi Donates ₦3m To Benue IDPs, Says Nigerians Should Not Be Living Like Refugees by nony43(m): 10:17pm On Dec 26, 2022
bablon20:
U can respect cow because I can tell it was a cow that slept with ur mama in boko haram detention before she gave birth to you. Wasted sperm.

You are a Pig the words you spit made me know that your parents are not good at parenting. They did a terrible job.
Re: Obi Donates ₦3m To Benue IDPs, Says Nigerians Should Not Be Living Like Refugees by IPKISSC: 10:39pm On Dec 26, 2022
A man of focus........very wise as the serpent and calm as a dove. Agbadorians and Atifku will notrest until they enter coma. Allow young blood to run errands NO, una go go message tire
Re: Obi Donates ₦3m To Benue IDPs, Says Nigerians Should Not Be Living Like Refugees by MasterTeeUSA: 10:59pm On Dec 26, 2022
I did not make references to any country so maybe you meant to reply to another thread cos your response does not align with what I wrote at all.

[quote author=Trustyourself post=119454159][/quote]
Re: Obi Donates ₦3m To Benue IDPs, Says Nigerians Should Not Be Living Like Refugees by nony43(m): 2:46am On Dec 27, 2022
bablon20:
Ur mother a pig and ur father a dog and u r d outcome of their unholy copulation, so u can imagine what they will produce. May hot death snatch u away before Dec 31. Fucking zilch. Olórí burúkú ọmọ àlè jatijati.

If you wish death for others it will befall on you by every measure.
Re: Obi Donates ₦3m To Benue IDPs, Says Nigerians Should Not Be Living Like Refugees by Probz(m): 4:07am On Dec 27, 2022
PandoraObi:
What is Christmas? I don't celebrate paganism, from December 23 to 27, I am in Deeper Life camp enjoying the presence of the Lord, well I never said it is wrong to celebrate your paganism in hypocrisy, why now, IDPs have been there since the time of Jonathan, when boko haram swinged into full fledged killing, but your lord and saviour Peter Obi ignored them until he need their votes, why is he in kogi and Benue states that he had disastrous campaign, Bornu IDP camp is the biggest. the same Igbos insulted others for doing the same. You are breeding violence and you want peace? your utterances, declaration and the remaining evil in you, are for you and your family members unless GOD is dead

Bia, can Deeper Life allow people to dress well and not reduce their fashion sense to 0?
Re: Obi Donates ₦3m To Benue IDPs, Says Nigerians Should Not Be Living Like Refugees by bablon20(m): 5:57am On Dec 27, 2022
That should be d fate of morons like who get pained by other opinions and find it difficult to look away. If u die troway people will be free to air their views. Thunder strike u dead.

nony43:

If you wish death for others it will befall on you by every measure.
Re: Obi Donates ₦3m To Benue IDPs, Says Nigerians Should Not Be Living Like Refugees by nony43(m): 6:37am On Dec 27, 2022
bablon20:
That should be d fate of morons like who get pained by other opinions and find it difficult to look away. If u die troway people will be free to air their views. Thunder strike u dead.

I am feel sorry for you. You have no idea of what you just got yourself into.
Re: Obi Donates ₦3m To Benue IDPs, Says Nigerians Should Not Be Living Like Refugees by bablon20(m): 6:40am On Dec 27, 2022
Keep the sorry feeling till later when condolence greetings and wailers will start flooding your home. Bastard
nony43:

I am feel sorry for you. You have no idea of what you just got yourself into.
Re: Obi Donates ₦3m To Benue IDPs, Says Nigerians Should Not Be Living Like Refugees by nony43(m): 6:53am On Dec 27, 2022
bablon20:
Keep the sorry feeling till later when condolence greetings and wailers will start flooding your home. Bastard

Keep talking what is done is done . This will my last message to you. SORRY. Corpse.
Re: Obi Donates ₦3m To Benue IDPs, Says Nigerians Should Not Be Living Like Refugees by bablon20(m): 6:58am On Dec 27, 2022
Corpse, that's what will eventually become ur fate at the end of the day, since ur parents failed to train u it's compulsory u receive one from outsider. Alayebaje, ọmọ ìrankiran. Kò bajẹ̀ fún ẹ tirantiran.

nony43:

Keep talking what is done is done . This will my last message to you. SORRY. Corpse.
Re: Obi Donates ₦3m To Benue IDPs, Says Nigerians Should Not Be Living Like Refugees by Shikini: 10:16am On Dec 27, 2022
Great

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria / Kano Bombers Disguised As Fruit Sellers / Ban Ki-moon Arrives Nigeria Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.