Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate Christmas With Their Daughter, Deja (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate Christmas With Their Daughter, Deja (Photos) (39534 Views)

Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate Christmas With Their Daughter, Deja (Photos) / Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate First Christmas With Their Daughter (Photos) / Adejare Kosoko Deja: Simi Speaks On The Birth Of Her Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate Christmas With Their Daughter, Deja (Photos) by osazuwa23: 10:53am On Dec 26, 2022
Anything i think of simi her annoyoing voice comes to my head. her voice sounds very winny
Newsmic:
Popular Nigerian singers, Simi and Adekunle Gold celebrate Christmas together with their daughter, Deja, IGBERETV reports.

Simi shared photos of them together on Instagram with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmmoSJ8sNel/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate Christmas With Their Daughter, Deja (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 10:56am On Dec 26, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
I find the gradual death of our local names disturbing. Why exactly would someone that bears Adekunle marry someone that bears Simisola then give birth to a kid and name her "Deja"?

Same thing is happening to our local languages. if you observe now there are many teenagers and 20 somethings that can hear their local language but can't speak it. if such kids marry people like them and they give birth their kids will not only be unable to speak but also unable to hear too

Our things are dying a slow painful death right before our eyes

It's simple really: uphold it in your own home.

2 Likes

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate Christmas With Their Daughter, Deja (Photos) by Kaymansion(m): 11:08am On Dec 26, 2022
Simi has strong Gene oo
See the resemblance
Beautiful family

1 Like

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate Christmas With Their Daughter, Deja (Photos) by ireneidiva(f): 11:12am On Dec 26, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

I didn't know this but even that notwithstanding I still think it's another sign when a name is shortened to sound like a foreign name. I know some Adejares and none of them get shortened to Deja. more like Jare or Ade. Or has any of you before now seen an Adejare shortened to Deja?
What is your business? Name your children whatever you like and call them the long full names to your satisfaction. Some of you are just so annoying. Giving a child a nick name or calling her the short form is now an issue with all the problems in this country. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate Christmas With Their Daughter, Deja (Photos) by ireneidiva(f): 11:12am On Dec 26, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

It's simple really: uphold it in your own home.
Simple

2 Likes

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate Christmas With Their Daughter, Deja (Photos) by Kaymansion(m): 11:14am On Dec 26, 2022
Simi has strong Gene oo
See the resemblance
Beautiful family
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate Christmas With Their Daughter, Deja (Photos) by Exceed15: 11:18am On Dec 26, 2022
Deja is really growing well. God be with her.
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate Christmas With Their Daughter, Deja (Photos) by Kaymansion(m): 11:19am On Dec 26, 2022
Simi has strong Gene oo
See the resemblance
Beautiful family
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate Christmas With Their Daughter, Deja (Photos) by atilla(m): 11:44am On Dec 26, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
I find the gradual death of our local names disturbing. Why exactly would someone that bears Adekunle marry someone that bears Simisola then give birth to a kid and name her "Deja"?

Her name is Adejare. Dont think that is a bad name. Its Deja for short.
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate Christmas With Their Daughter, Deja (Photos) by gorgeousnogo(f): 11:55am On Dec 26, 2022
Bahamas95:
Pretty little girl. cool

I don't like black on Xmas day, anything apart from red or white is a NO for me.

What of green?�
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate Christmas With Their Daughter, Deja (Photos) by HopefulFuture: 12:28pm On Dec 26, 2022
Their baby's name is Adejare.. Deja for short cool
hopefulLandlord:

Same thing is happening to our local languages. if you observe now there are many teenagers and 20 somethings that can hear their local language but can't speak it. if such kids marry people like them and they give birth their kids will not only be unable to speak but also unable to hear too

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate Christmas With Their Daughter, Deja (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 1:12pm On Dec 26, 2022
ireneidiva:

What is your business? Name your children whatever you like and call them the long full names to your satisfaction. Some of you are just so annoying. Giving a child a nick name or calling her the short form is now an issue with all the problems in this country. Smh.

I didn't quote you. so take your own advice and face your business.
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate Christmas With Their Daughter, Deja (Photos) by Efwai: 1:53pm On Dec 26, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

"Deja" is the shortened form of the full name"Adejare" which is the child name
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate Christmas With Their Daughter, Deja (Photos) by skukimania(f): 10:00pm On Dec 26, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

Same thing is happening to our local languages. if you observe now there are many teenagers and 20 somethings that can hear their local language but can't speak it. if such kids marry people like them and they give birth their kids will not only be unable to
speak but also unable to hear too

Deja is not a foreign name now. That’s just the abbreviation of the the girl’s name. Her full name is Adejare!
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate Christmas With Their Daughter, Deja (Photos) by OrigeenalSeven: 1:44am On Dec 30, 2022
Nawttiboi007:
Dem never still add another pikin since?.. Hmm I hope Adekunle still Dey fit o
he dey reserve the sperm way him suppose pour inside her body
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate Christmas With Their Daughter, Deja (Photos) by OrigeenalSeven: 1:47am On Dec 30, 2022
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking
Omo that girl na Simi carbon copy
lol na falz the pikin for resemble b4

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Actress Monalisa Chinda Speaks On Marriage''he Was Beating Me And The Baby / "This Is How I Feel This Year" - Wizkid Shares Photo / Davido Snubbed A Lady Who Tried To Touch Him At A Party (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.