Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,449 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

SHOCKING A BRIDE MANIFESTING STRANGELY DURING HER WEDDING PROCESSION. GROOM WEPT - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / SHOCKING A BRIDE MANIFESTING STRANGELY DURING HER WEDDING PROCESSION. GROOM WEPT (1150 Views)

Brother Gifts Her A Car On Her Wedding Day: Sparks Mixed Reactions Online / Groom Dies On Wedding Day In Jos, Shocked Bride Lands In Hospital / Marriage List Requirements For A Bride In Imo State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKING A BRIDE MANIFESTING STRANGELY DURING HER WEDDING PROCESSION. GROOM WEPT by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 26, 2022
Wonders shall never end. Here's a shocking Moment a bride was captured manifesting during her wedding procession.

Men, would you go ahead with the wedding?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2LOdAymFdE

Re: SHOCKING A BRIDE MANIFESTING STRANGELY DURING HER WEDDING PROCESSION. GROOM WEPT by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 26, 2022
nlfpmod.
Mynd44
Re: SHOCKING A BRIDE MANIFESTING STRANGELY DURING HER WEDDING PROCESSION. GROOM WEPT by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 26, 2022
Which kind spirit we go call this one now? Hm...
Re: SHOCKING A BRIDE MANIFESTING STRANGELY DURING HER WEDDING PROCESSION. GROOM WEPT by Morgan9(m): 11:09am On Dec 26, 2022
The man is very useless.
How do you go ahead with such marriage after what the girl exhibited.

This is a clear sign of ogbanje. Disturbing the girl.

Go and mark it somewhere.
That marriage will end in tears
Re: SHOCKING A BRIDE MANIFESTING STRANGELY DURING HER WEDDING PROCESSION. GROOM WEPT by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 26, 2022
Morgan9:
The man is very useless.

Hmmm.... Only God knows what it really is.

Abi na spirit husband?
Re: SHOCKING A BRIDE MANIFESTING STRANGELY DURING HER WEDDING PROCESSION. GROOM WEPT by alpharoyalty: 11:34am On Dec 26, 2022
I salute the groom.
May the Lord heal and bless their home.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCKING A BRIDE MANIFESTING STRANGELY DURING HER WEDDING PROCESSION. GROOM WEPT by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 26, 2022
alpharoyalty:
I salute the groom.
May the Lord heal and bless their home.

LoL.. why you dey salute am? grin you know the one wen dey him body wey make am get mind go on with the wedding? LoL.. grin grin grin
Re: SHOCKING A BRIDE MANIFESTING STRANGELY DURING HER WEDDING PROCESSION. GROOM WEPT by ahnie: 11:44am On Dec 26, 2022
Women are indeed their greatest enemies.see those two ladies that looks like water yams laughing at the lady.
I won't be surprised if they're the one disturbing this lady spiritually just to spite her.
Re: SHOCKING A BRIDE MANIFESTING STRANGELY DURING HER WEDDING PROCESSION. GROOM WEPT by fyzaila: 5:48pm On Dec 26, 2022
ahnie:
Women are indeed their greatest enemies.see those two ladies that looks like water yams laughing at the lady.
I won't be surprised if they're the one disturbing this lady spiritually just to spite her.

Azzin eh grin grin they be like. Come and marry let see now, you think say you go fit marry leave us??

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING A BRIDE MANIFESTING STRANGELY DURING HER WEDDING PROCESSION. GROOM WEPT by jabolo(m): 7:45pm On Dec 26, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Wonders shall never end. Here's a shocking Moment a bride was captured manifesting during her wedding procession.

C'mon people, let's begin to move our dear Africa out of the 'dark' ages.

The lady is exhibiting signs of
Tourette Syndrome (TS).

(TS) is a condition of the nervous system. TS causes people to have “tics”.

Tics are sudden twitches, movements, or sounds that people do repeatedly. People who have tics cannot stop their body from doing these things. For example, a person might keep blinking over and over. Or, a person might make a grunting sound unwillingly.

https://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/tourette/facts.html#:~:text=Tourette%20Syndrome%20(TS)%20is%20a,keep%20blinking%20over%20and%20over.

As for the man, he's the true definition of a Hero.

Bless them both.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SHOCKING A BRIDE MANIFESTING STRANGELY DURING HER WEDDING PROCESSION. GROOM WEPT by Nazgul: 7:48pm On Dec 26, 2022
I still don't understand why the groom is crying. Whatever happened to calming her down.
Re: SHOCKING A BRIDE MANIFESTING STRANGELY DURING HER WEDDING PROCESSION. GROOM WEPT by Originalsly: 1:26am On Dec 27, 2022
I salute the groom.... sure he saw this before. When Blacks don't understand a behaviour we conclude it must be some spirit involved. I believe the pressure of this moment is too much for her.... some kind of nervous reaction. I wish them the best.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING A BRIDE MANIFESTING STRANGELY DURING HER WEDDING PROCESSION. GROOM WEPT by Kobojunkiee: 1:43am On Dec 27, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Men, would you go ahead with the wedding?
Idiocy! undecided

Wetin she dey manifest? Abeg, take her so see psychiatrist to understand her kind of problem o'jare! These, in my opinion, are things folks should at least have a good hand around before going into marriage or having kids so they don't pass it on to their kids. undecided

Tourette (too-RET) syndrome is a disorder that involves repetitive movements or unwanted sounds (tics) that can't be easily controlled. For instance, you might repeatedly blink your eyes, shrug your shoulders or blurt out unusual sounds or offensive words.

Tics typically show up between ages 2 and 15, with the average being around 6 years of age. Males are about three to four times more likely than females to develop Tourette syndrome.

Causes
The exact cause of Tourette syndrome isn't known. It's a complex disorder likely caused by a combination of inherited (genetic) and environmental factors. Chemicals in the brain that transmit nerve impulses (neurotransmitters), including dopamine and serotonin, might play a role.

Risk factors
Risk factors for Tourette syndrome include:

Family history. Having a family history of Tourette syndrome or other tic disorders might increase the risk of developing Tourette syndrome.

Sex. Males are about three to four times more likely than females to develop Tourette syndrome.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/tourette-syndrome/symptoms-causes/syc-20350465
She may be struggling from tourettes syndrome or some related neurological disorder there, yet una dey claim she dey manifest. undecided
Re: SHOCKING A BRIDE MANIFESTING STRANGELY DURING HER WEDDING PROCESSION. GROOM WEPT by Kobojunkiee: 1:45am On Dec 27, 2022
Morgan9:
The man is very useless.

This is a clear sign of ogbanje. Disturbing the girl. Go and mark it somewhere. That marriage will end in tears
Abeg shut it all you under bench wackos. Na so una ancestors take condemn children wey dem born with Sickle cell disease as ogbanje all out of ignorance of the fact say na the parents cause all that nonsense. undecided
Re: SHOCKING A BRIDE MANIFESTING STRANGELY DURING HER WEDDING PROCESSION. GROOM WEPT by onumadu: 3:51am On Dec 27, 2022
Apparently they thought she was speaking in tongues! cheesy
Bros don enter.
Re: SHOCKING A BRIDE MANIFESTING STRANGELY DURING HER WEDDING PROCESSION. GROOM WEPT by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 27, 2022
onumadu:
Apparently they thought she was speaking in tongues! cheesy
Bros don enter.

I think that's what happened.
Re: SHOCKING A BRIDE MANIFESTING STRANGELY DURING HER WEDDING PROCESSION. GROOM WEPT by Ibechris2: 7:55am On Dec 27, 2022
Morgan9:
The man is very useless.

It could also be that,the lady is under attack by a rival or family or just name it.

The invisible hands is act work here.
Re: SHOCKING A BRIDE MANIFESTING STRANGELY DURING HER WEDDING PROCESSION. GROOM WEPT by Newborn27(f): 10:43am On Dec 27, 2022
Hmmmmm

The groom would have seen her behaving in such manner before the wedding day for him to have that courage to still stand by her against all odds.

I wish them a happy married life and also wish her speedy recovery from whatsoever might be troubling her.

Pathetic.
Re: SHOCKING A BRIDE MANIFESTING STRANGELY DURING HER WEDDING PROCESSION. GROOM WEPT by Morgan9(m): 12:20pm On Dec 27, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
Abeg shut it all you under bench wackos. Na so una ancestors take condemn children wey dem born with Sickle cell disease as ogbanje all out of ignorance of the fact say na the parents cause all that nonsense. undecided
Thunder fire you to your 4th generation bastard
Re: SHOCKING A BRIDE MANIFESTING STRANGELY DURING HER WEDDING PROCESSION. GROOM WEPT by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 27, 2022
Newborn27:
Hmmmmm

The groom would have seen her behaving in such manner before the wedding day for him to have that courage to still stand by her against all odds.

I wish them a happy married life and also wish her speedy recovery from whatsoever might be troubling her.

Pathetic.

That's true love.
If you truly love someone, no matter their flaws you'll still stick with them. Only pretenders will run away when the chips are down.

I'm happy for her. She found the true love of her life.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING A BRIDE MANIFESTING STRANGELY DURING HER WEDDING PROCESSION. GROOM WEPT by Kobojunkiee: 12:49pm On Dec 27, 2022
Morgan9:

Thunder fire you to your 4th generation bastard
Look who's talking! : undecided
Re: SHOCKING A BRIDE MANIFESTING STRANGELY DURING HER WEDDING PROCESSION. GROOM WEPT by Truvelisback(m): 1:21pm On Dec 27, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

That's true love.
If you truly love someone, no matter their flaws you'll still stick with them. Only pretenders will run away when the chips are down.

I'm happy for her. She found the true love of her life.
It wouldn't have been true love if the man was in that condition. This life no just Balance sha.

Re: SHOCKING A BRIDE MANIFESTING STRANGELY DURING HER WEDDING PROCESSION. GROOM WEPT by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 01, 2023
Happy new year guys
Re: SHOCKING A BRIDE MANIFESTING STRANGELY DURING HER WEDDING PROCESSION. GROOM WEPT by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 01, 2023
nlfpmod
Re: SHOCKING A BRIDE MANIFESTING STRANGELY DURING HER WEDDING PROCESSION. GROOM WEPT by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 01, 2023
Bump
Re: SHOCKING A BRIDE MANIFESTING STRANGELY DURING HER WEDDING PROCESSION. GROOM WEPT by Dogalmighty17: 8:44am On Jan 01, 2023
Me? I have left the venue longest time. I go even dash the pastor my suit.
Re: SHOCKING A BRIDE MANIFESTING STRANGELY DURING HER WEDDING PROCESSION. GROOM WEPT by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 01, 2023
Dogalmighty17:
Me? I have left the venue longest time. I go even dash the pastor my suit.

Hahahahaha... grin cheesy grin. You dey fear?

I think she's only speaking in tongues.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Calls The Police On Her Mum In The US (videos) / Are U The Last Child In Your Family? / Things That Happens To Women: Post Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.