Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,799 members, 7,837,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Nekede Poly Rector Appointed Grand Patron Of RTEAN Amidst Commendations - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nekede Poly Rector Appointed Grand Patron Of RTEAN Amidst Commendations (320 Views)

Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part / Ado-Ekiti Poly Rector Accused Of Investing N1Bn Lecturers Salaries In Bitcoin / Photos Of A Mushroom Growing On A Toilet Door Used Nekede Poly Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nekede Poly Rector Appointed Grand Patron Of RTEAN Amidst Commendations by Justiceori2019(m): 11:54am On Dec 26, 2022
Rector Federal Poly Nekede, Dr. Arimanwa Appointed Grand Patron Of RTEAN Amidst Commendations

The Road Transport Employers Association of Nigeria, RTEAN, Imo State Chapter, has appointed and decorated the smart and ever-performing Rector of the Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Engr. Dr. Michael Chidiebere Arimanwa FNSE, as the Grand Patron of the Association.

The decoration/induction ceremony took place at the Council Chambers of the Polytechnic last Friday when the leadership and members of the Association called on the Rector and the management staff of the institution.

According to the Director of RTEAN,
the award and appointment of Dr. Arimanwa as Grand Patron of the Association is in recognition of his monumental achievements and developmental strides in the institution, especially as it concerns introduction of shuttle service in the Polytechnic.

Receiving the award shortly after his decoration as the Grand Patron of the Association, the Rector of FEDPONEK, Engr. Dr. Michael Arimanwa expressed joy over the honour done him, noting that he had received about a Hundred and Fourty awards since he assumed office and the latest stands out prominently as well.

"I have received more than 135 awards but that doesn't make me to take awards for granted as I still enjoy every one of them and I want you to know that this is very important to me."

Rector Arimanwa thanked the leadership of RTEAN for finding him worthy of the position and promised to partner with the organization and as well offer all necessary support needed from his office and position in RTEAN.

He lauded the leadership of the body for piloting the affairs of transport employers in the state while admiring the outfit as a "distinguishing one"

"Apart from when I was made Fellows of different organizations and different Professional bodies where they gave us academic gown, I have never been so decorated. I like this particular decoration because it distinguishes anyone wearing it and I want to thank you"

"I really want to thank you for considering me for this award and assure you that we will continue to work with you, and whatever it is that is expected of me to do in order to feel and perform the functions of a Grand Patron by the grace of God, we will surpass it"

"What we do here actually, why we lead and others follow; is that we set targets for ourselves and we surpass the targets. And when we set targets for ourselves, that target doesn't limit us as we go beyond that target and that is what we have consistently done in the last four years"

"I want to assure you that we will also surpass your expectations. We will continue to support you and will continue to follow your expectations and God will help us to accomplish all that He has set out for us to accomplish...This is Christmas period and you have given me a Christmas present and May God give you a Christmas present in Jesus name"

It will be recalled that the Rector has posted a superlative performance in the transportation sector as he has done in other sectors of the Polytechnic community. In the past, he had crashed transportation fares in the campus, reducing it to as low as N50 per drop. He did this to alleviate the sufferings of the students. Next, he introduced an organised campus shuttle service which seamlessly transports students to and from their classes. The transport service has been acclaimed as cheap, safe and stable.

Re: Nekede Poly Rector Appointed Grand Patron Of RTEAN Amidst Commendations by Stomoney(m): 12:37pm On Dec 26, 2022
Agbero award? Lol grin
Re: Nekede Poly Rector Appointed Grand Patron Of RTEAN Amidst Commendations by LilleG(m): 8:00pm On Dec 27, 2022
Agbero award ke? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

DAAD Scholarships For 2023–2024 | Fully Funded With Full Tuition Covered / Sanwo-olu Lying About Endsars Resurfaces Online (video) / Top 20 African Proverbs And Their Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.