Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

You Own My Heart - Feather's Stories - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / You Own My Heart - Feather's Stories (410 Views)

Melting My Ceo Cold Heart - Feather's Stories / Unbreak My Heart - Romance Novel / Beneath My Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Own My Heart - Feather's Stories by Samuelcyprial(m): 12:07pm On Dec 26, 2022
YOU OWN MY HEART

INTRO

Yeah it's another highschool love story....

Hilary high this time around, situated in California, actually a boarding school Should I say a school for the rich? No it won't be enough, it's a school for rich, rude, hateful kids They take rudeness as a course they mustn't fail, only few ones are nice but the nice ones gets bullied...

They work with groups in the school, ... A member of one group can't make friends with another member, making the school full of foes, and many are even friendless, preferring to be alone Just like cities keeping malice with each other, weird right? Ok it doesn't end there, let's talk about the real deals of the school A gang of two girls ....

the greatest bullies of the school who bullies the weak humble guys Nina Alfred..... pretty, tall and has a slender gorgeous body, she can be emotional, she cries easily but she pretends to be strong She's the daughter of Kaylee Alfred, her dad is long dead and since then, her mum decided to make her life a mess ..

Wanna know why?, Her mum is a prostitute, the most wanted in California ... Popular among the big men Who'll be happy when her mum is a slay queen? Absolutely no one Nina hates her mum cos of that and hates her life more, covering everything up with bullying.. Tiffany Alphonse.... She's the second and the most vicious, she smokes and drinks like a fish She's the daughter of Chen Alphonse, her mum is dead.. And since her mum's death, her dad turned a great womanizer, the ladies man....

known by every bitch in California Tiffany hates her dad like no other and spread the hate by bullying any guy she gets her hands on... When these two are talking or bullying in school, no one dares talk Well except the most stubborn guy in the school.. Clinton Maxwell who takes teasing them as pleasure , together with his two equally stubborn friends....

Nelson and Rex...then Erica, another student in the school Then what will happen when the most gentle and handsome guy you'll ever find on Earth joins the school Goldy Russell, that's his name.. Together with his twin sister.. Cindy Russell They're both orphans who live in an orphanage but got into the school due to the influence of the orphanage owner...

Miss Mary who's like a daughter to Mr Josh the Principal Goldy is gentle though he has a reason for it, he rarely talks, brilliant but handsome! Cindy is his opposite..no nonsense and hot temper .. then stubborn..she's pretty though Let's stop here Who's ready for the ride into Hilary high Get ready for this blast

CLICK ON BELOW LINK TO READ COMPLETE NOVEL

https://feathersstories.com/feathers-stories/you-own-my-heart/

(1) (Reply)

Why Wish Me Nothing / 10 Tips About Basic Writing Competency / Zompocalypse Comes To Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.