Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Why Wish Me Nothing - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Why Wish Me Nothing (414 Views)

Her Last Wish / I Wish I Never Meet Him A Regret Story By Mary Temitope / Use A Book Title To Wish Two People A Merry Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Wish Me Nothing by FrankishKing: 1:29am On Jul 19, 2023

Why wish me nothing,
is it true you think I was only a slave?
Why wish me nothing,
Not an intelligent builder or a hero brave
Why wish me nothing,
Oh I tried my best to be an Egyptian
Why wish me nothing,
I'm just a Hebrew on God's secret mission
Why wish me nothing,
Promise me a Wakanda then take it back
Why wish me nothing,
Denying that I'm brown just to be black
Why wish me nothing,
Deny my greatness while I confirm yours
Why wish me nothing,
711 means nothing to me I'm not a Moor

I am a Frank descendant of Templars
Valiant knights who fought for Christ
In the 1200s life was much simpler
There was no denial only the light
And the nothingness died with the dark
Crushed under the weight of Glory
Don't let envy defeat your heart
I am not nothing hear my story

Re: Why Wish Me Nothing by mariovito(m): 2:04am On Jul 19, 2023
Are you a knight templar?
Re: Why Wish Me Nothing by FrankishKing: 2:40am On Jul 19, 2023
mariovito:
Are you a knight templar?

My family created the Knights Templar and I am a direct descendant of Grand Master Hughes De Payens the first grand Master and I am a direct descendant of Grand Master Jacque De Molay the last grand Master. All 9 founding members of the Templars were my ancestors they oversaw about 150 knights who came from the Frankish kingdom in 1119 a d. Godfrey De Bullion, King Baldwin I, Ii, III and IV were my ancestors and they were administratiors and kings of Jerusalem. There was no France or French nation we are Franks and we had several small kingdoms that made up the Frankish Empire. We are the tribe of Benjamin and we lived in Germany before we burnt down the Western Roman Empire and conquered it. The Nation France bears my family's surname De France which means Of The Franks. The last king is as of a different dynasty he bore our surname because King Louis the 16th was a Frank of the royal house of Carpet, his name was King Louis Augusto De France. It's alot of people today with our surname but back in the kingdom days no one not even relatives could wear the royal name unless they were of the King's family. De France is a royal name it has been in my family for 1400 years it came from Franco the son of Prince Hector who escaped the destruction of ancient Troy. The name is passed down from father to son from the king to his sons.

1 Like

Re: Why Wish Me Nothing by mariovito(m): 6:42am On Jul 19, 2023
These are some very serious claims.

Do you have anything to prove them?

FrankishKing:

My family created the Knights Templar and I am a direct descendant of Grand Master Hughes De Payens the first grand Master and I am a direct descendant of Grand Master Jacque De Molay the last grand Master. All 9 founding members of the Templars were my ancestors they oversaw about 150 knights who came from the Frankish kingdom in 1119 a d. Godfrey De Bullion, King Baldwin I, Ii, III and IV were my ancestors and they were administratiors and kings of Jerusalem. There was no France or French nation we are Franks and we had several small kingdoms that made up the Frankish Empire. We are the tribe of Benjamin and we lived in Germany before we burnt down the Western Roman Empire and conquered it. The Nation France bears my family's surname De France which means Of The Franks. The last king is as of a different dynasty he bore our surname because King Louis the 16th was a Frank of the royal house of Carpet, his name was King Louis Augusto De France. It's alot of people today with our surname but back in the kingdom days no one not even relatives could wear the royal name unless they were of the King's family. De France is a royal name it has been in my family for 1400 years it came from Franco the son of Prince Hector who escaped the destruction of ancient Troy. The name is passed down from father to son from the king to his sons.

1 Like

Re: Why Wish Me Nothing by FrankishKing: 11:30am On Jul 19, 2023
mariovito:
These are some very serious claims.

Do you have anything to prove them?

I have nothing to prove. The crowns are heavy burdens. Its so many of them. My family created the international banking system that is used today. Freemasons are the ones who destroyed Knights Templar to take our place. King Philip the 4th was a stone mason he used them build infrastructure projects.. He mimicked the Templars organizanal strategy by uniting all of the Frankish kingdom, every trade, ministers, knights, writers , builders, laborers, monks, etc all under one order. The Templars never did this intentionally to dominate they just needed various skilled people to help manage the international order. The Templars had fortresses, castles, cathedrals, inns and enterprises in every European kingdom including the holy land. The Templars loss it all with the false accusations leveled at them by King Phillip IV who the Masons were the ones involved in Sodomy, pedophilia, idol and devil worship same as they are today. Just like the Templars they had a vast network so the Templars had to flee Europe and come to America. My family was the first Europeans to come to America before Christopher Columbus. But did you know that Christopher Columbus was a Hebrew?

Here is a portrait of Hughes De Payens founder of Knights Templar while he was living in Jerusalem.

Here is a portrait of the Spanish Christopher Columbus on sail to the Americas.

I have nothing to prove. But when your identity is a secret ambitious ones will try to steal your energy by taking you out. There were no white Knights Templar! There were no Freemason Knights Templar my ancestors only served Christ.

1 Like

Re: Why Wish Me Nothing by HarshBitterTrut: 10:09pm On Jul 19, 2023
Envy and hate

1 Like

Re: Why Wish Me Nothing by EnvyandHate: 1:01pm On Jul 22, 2023
Why wish me nothing
Re: Why Wish Me Nothing by HarshBitterTrut: 7:34pm On Jul 22, 2023
Of course they lie.

1 Like

Re: Why Wish Me Nothing by EnvyandHate: 1:33am On Jul 23, 2023
I am somebody you are somebody we all are somebody better to be somebody than be nobody.
Re: Why Wish Me Nothing by EnvyandHate: 12:58am On Jul 27, 2023
Because my tribe the Franks founded the Holy Roman Empire.

Re: Why Wish Me Nothing by EnvyandHate: 1:05am On Jul 30, 2023
Moral envy an aversive reaction to a rival's moral properties or accomplishments, accompanied by a tendency to level-down the target by morally tarnishing or sabotaging.

Slander and Defamation due to insecure feelings of extreme jealousy. Denying evidence that is well presented and highly abundant to prove a case.
Re: Why Wish Me Nothing by EnvyandHate: 10:43am On Jul 30, 2023
Light skin envy is very real and extremely severe among Black people. Light skin envy goes untalked about because its backed up with pseudo logic. Hebrews and Semitic people do not come from Black skin people we have always been a separate branch of the family tree of Man. The central issue concerning the denial of Hebrew Europe is not White Supremacy it's light skin envy coming from Black people period. For many black people including some light skin people have the idea that all light skin people come from White slave owners raping black women or black men having mixed children by white women. This limited view of brown skin people is coming from the superiority complex of black skin people especially the males. Even in my father's family where the members are very dark there is a hatred and envy for light skin as some of the men do not believe that the light skin produced them by mixing with black skin Natives of the Americas although this was the case. Its being promoted in the Prince Hall Freemasonry that the Moors took over a White Europe had sex with alot of white women and the result is a bunch of Creole light skin offspring come about. When the truth is that Hebrews ruled Europe, the Roman and Greek Empires along with ancient Israelites were always a brown skin people. Yet the attitudes persist but brown skin Hebrews do not owe our existence to dark black skin. The light skin Ethiopian Cushites were originally dark black skin males that mated with fair skin Indus women so they do owe their existence to Ham Africa. This is primarily why I focus on the true color of Jesus being brown its to dispell this demeaning lie and degrading view of Hebrew and Semitic people as being genetically less than which is very unscientific.
Re: Why Wish Me Nothing by EnvyandHate: 1:39pm On Jul 30, 2023
The earth is not a spinning ball.
Re: Why Wish Me Nothing by EnvyandHate: 5:12pm On Aug 06, 2023
There is no black Solomon
Re: Why Wish Me Nothing by EnvyandHate: 5:35pm On Aug 06, 2023
Song of Solomon 1:5-6 NKJV
I am dark, but lovely, O daughters of Jerusalem, Like the tents of Kedar, Like the curtains of Solomon. Do not look upon me, because I am dark, Because the sun has tanned me. My mother’s sons were angry with me; They made me the keeper of the vineyards, But my own vineyard I have not kept.

There is no black Solomon. There is a serious mistranslation of the Biblical text and genealogy. The Semitic people were brown skin and the Hebrew Israelites who spent a sojourn in Egypt mixed with Hamite black skin women, toiled under the hot Sun, became a burnt brass color of brown. Here above Solomon speaks of his color being darkened by the Sun meaning his acquired his tan in an unnatural way, meaning that he was not born darkened. But Solomon wasn't talking at all about the color black but of brown which is the color of lamb's and camel's skin used to make tents that became darkened in the desert Sun. This coveting of Shem's territory and inheritance is way overboard to where this has to be explained yet it shows the people behind such lies true colors.

(1) (Reply)

Greetings Nd ????? / The Tea Digestive / © The Tea Digestive.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.