Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

2023 Financial Challenge - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 2023 Financial Challenge (479 Views)

Year 2022/2023: Financial Students & Poverty Alleviation Coin (pac) Members / Join The 7 Days Financial Challenge To Earn At Least 70,000 Naira In 7 Days. / Financial Challenge: Step By Step Guide On How To Earn $12 (6,000 Naira) Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Financial Challenge by Omawumi17(f): 1:03pm On Dec 26, 2022
Good day beautiful people. Compliments of the season.
Here's the thing, i will like you guys to join me in this financial challenge. The goal is to save Consistently for 12 months starting from January 1st 2023 to December 2023
Here's the thing...
You decide how much and how you want to save, depending on your income.
You can decide to use online savings app like piggy bank, kolo box or open a bank account.
All you need to do is to update the thread, which will serve as a motivation to others to try it
Note: You don't need to send money to anyone to help you save
It's strictly Do it yourself
If you are interested to join this challenge with me.
Say Hi
See you next year �
Re: 2023 Financial Challenge by adekusibe10(m): 2:38pm On Dec 26, 2022
Hi
Re: 2023 Financial Challenge by Ibechris2: 2:47pm On Dec 26, 2022
Hi.

I will join u and I shall update u as I proceed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Financial Challenge by TheFalcon01: 8:14pm On Apr 30, 2023
Omawumi17:
Good day beautiful people. Compliments of the season.
Here's the thing, i will like you guys to join me in this financial challenge. The goal is to save Consistently for 12 months starting from January 1st 2023 to December 2023
Here's the thing...
You decide how much and how you want to save, depending on your income.
You can decide to use online savings app like piggy bank, kolo box or open a bank account.
All you need to do is to update the thread, which will serve as a motivation to others to try it
Note: You don't need to send money to anyone to help you save
It's strictly Do it yourself
If you are interested to join this challenge with me.
Say Hi
See you next year �

Hi. Hope you've not given up?

I'm in, where's the watsapp group?
Re: 2023 Financial Challenge by Omawumi17(f): 5:56am On May 01, 2023
TheFalcon01:

Hi. Hope you've not given up?

I'm in, where's the watsapp group?
It's not too late to Begin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Sister / Executive 5 Bedroom Duplex Architectural Design / FREE Marketing Strategy Tips For Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.