Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,657 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Does Your Nairaland Account Has This Feature? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Does Your Nairaland Account Has This Feature? (1757 Views)

Where Do I Find This Feature In My New Phone Please. Photo. / Are You Aware Of This Feature On Your Android Phone??? / 7 Signs Your Social Media Account Has Been Hacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Your Nairaland Account Has This Feature? by atom080: 1:11pm On Dec 26, 2022
I recently notices that I do see people's signature beneath their post on this account, but it's not like that on my other account..
The feature doesn't make any sense to me. Please is there any way to remove it??

Re: Does Your Nairaland Account Has This Feature? by superintendents(m): 1:14pm On Dec 26, 2022
atom080:
I recently notices that I do see people's signature beneath their post on this account, but it's not like that on my other account..
The feature doesn't make any sense to me. Please is there any way to remove it??
is there signature..if u Dont want to see it go to ur profile and remove ur signature too

5 Likes

Re: Does Your Nairaland Account Has This Feature? by atom080: 1:14pm On Dec 26, 2022
Lalasticlacla seun
Re: Does Your Nairaland Account Has This Feature? by atom080: 1:15pm On Dec 26, 2022
superintendents:
is there signature..if u Dont want to see it go to ur profile and remove ur signature too
Oh, thank you very much

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Your Nairaland Account Has This Feature? by falcon01: 3:57pm On Dec 26, 2022
Lol
Re: Does Your Nairaland Account Has This Feature? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 26, 2022
Unfortunately you can't edit your profile right now. Anyone can try It. It has been like this since November and the Site owner isn't doing anything about it.

I sense this is a sinister move which was deliberately carried out hmmm.

Meanwhile what is this nonsense on your signature and this monicker in this screenshot below?

Re: Does Your Nairaland Account Has This Feature? by Crystalom5: 6:59pm On Dec 26, 2022
It's called signature.

If you have signature on your account, you will see other people's signatures too just as they will see yours.

If you don't have, then you can't see other people's own.

Kind of like do me I do you.

To set up your own, click on edit profile. Scroll down to signature and write anything you want. And then save it.

It'll become visible to other people with signature everytime you make a post.

2 Likes

Re: Does Your Nairaland Account Has This Feature? by Caleb15(m): 9:28pm On Dec 26, 2022
SMH I think say na blue tick
Re: Does Your Nairaland Account Has This Feature? by atom080: 10:18pm On Dec 26, 2022
Evolutionlove:
Unfortunately you can't edit your profile right now. Anyone can try It. It has been like this since November and the Site owner isn't doing anything about it.

I sense this is a sinister move which was deliberately carried out hmmm.

Meanwhile what is this nonsense on your signature and this monicker in this screenshot below?
Thanks for this...
I just recovered my account.. it's hacked before. That is what those hacker do to any account they hacked.
They will edit the account into that rubbish
Re: Does Your Nairaland Account Has This Feature? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 26, 2022
atom080:

Thanks for this...
I just recovered my account.. it's hacked before. That is what those hacker do to any account they hacked.
They will edit the account into that rubbish

Okay. But currently Edit Profile Isn't working at the moment. Very poor Site.

I also noticed that shit Is still on your Signature. Or you can't see It??
Re: Does Your Nairaland Account Has This Feature? by atom080: 5:14am On Dec 27, 2022
Evolutionlove:

Okay. But currently Edit Profile Isn't working at the moment. Very poor Site.

I also noticed that shit Is still on your Signature. Or you can't see It??
Yes, I saw it... But I couldn't edit it.
The site is achaiac...
A 1990's interface...
If not because of the information it has on its database, nairaland should have been out of the game..
Forum thrives and survives on existing or stored information... So it'll very difficult for any start up forum to outcompete nairaland in Nigeria... It's just like the Google in Nigeria. Too big to chase out of the market.

2 Likes

Re: Does Your Nairaland Account Has This Feature? by BirtherOfKings(f): 7:37am On Dec 27, 2022
atom080:
remove keh.. love dat feature.. many business deals I av done with that feature.. God bless d developers for it..many sensible words spoken as well

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry 9650 (bold3) For Sale (2 Weeks Old) / Finally Tecno M5 Is Out! Yipee! / My Android Keeping On Downloading And Install Apps Without My Knowledge?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.