Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Are You Aware Of This Feature On Your Android Phone??? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Are You Aware Of This Feature On Your Android Phone??? (3272 Views)

Does Your Nairaland Account Has This Feature? / Where Do I Find This Feature In My New Phone Please. Photo. / If You Installed Faceapp, You Should Be Aware Of Its Privacy Policy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Aware Of This Feature On Your Android Phone??? by anythingdigital: 5:02pm On May 20, 2022
With this brand new gadget (MIRA-SCREEN), you can cast anything to the big screen! especially from your android phones!

FEATURES:

1. WIRELESS CONNECTION

2. HD VIDEO STREAMING FROM THE CLOUD

3. VIDEO TRANSMISSION

4. FROM iOS ANDROIDS AND LAPTOPS

5. LIVE CAMERA AND PHOTO VIEWER

6. iOS MIRRORING

7. EASY AND FAST INSTALLATION

YOU CAN GET THIS FOR DIGITAL PLEASURE, FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES OR FOR YOUR ORGANISATION IN ORDER TO BOOST AND BUILD CAPACITY....

AT AN AFFORDABLE AND GIVEAWAY PRICE...THOSE INTERESTED CAN CONTACT MR. JOE___070_4684_9881 FOR UR BRAND NEW GADGET!!!
FREE NATIONWIDE DELIVERY!

2 Likes

Re: Are You Aware Of This Feature On Your Android Phone??? by delzbaba(m): 6:50pm On May 20, 2022
How much?

2 Likes

Re: Are You Aware Of This Feature On Your Android Phone??? by SEGLIZ: 10:45pm On May 20, 2022
delzbaba:
How much?

3 Likes

Re: Are You Aware Of This Feature On Your Android Phone??? by Pious101: 10:55pm On May 20, 2022
My LG WiFi no longer on? I have tried all I could to put it on to no avail. What's d way out
Re: Are You Aware Of This Feature On Your Android Phone??? by DesChyko: 5:55am On May 21, 2022
delzbaba:
How much?
Re: Are You Aware Of This Feature On Your Android Phone??? by investigator007: 6:36am On May 21, 2022
Nice features no doubt, but right now all I really care about is getting an Oraimo Freepod pro, it will really come in handy for playing games and music cos I'm yet to see earbuds with a better sound output.

Re: Are You Aware Of This Feature On Your Android Phone??? by Zionzoom(m): 9:22am On May 21, 2022
investigator007:
Nice features no doubt, but right now all I really care about is getting an Oraimo Freepod pro, it will really come in handy for playing games and music cos I'm yet to see earbuds with a better sound output.
how much is it?
I'm thinking of getting one for my kid sis
Re: Are You Aware Of This Feature On Your Android Phone??? by Ajilenu: 10:41am On May 21, 2022
How much
Re: Are You Aware Of This Feature On Your Android Phone??? by jom28gy(m): 11:09am On May 21, 2022
anythingdigital:
With this brand new gadget (MIRA-SCREEN), you can cast anything to the big screen! especially from your android phones!

FEATURES:

1. WIRELESS CONNECTION

2. HD VIDEO STREAMING FROM THE CLOUD

3. VIDEO TRANSMISSION

4. FROM iOS ANDROIDS AND LAPTOPS

5. LIVE CAMERA AND PHOTO VIEWER

6. iOS MIRRORING

7. EASY AND FAST INSTALLATION

YOU CAN GET THIS FOR DIGITAL PLEASURE, FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES OR FOR YOUR ORGANISATION IN ORDER TO BOOST AND BUILD CAPACITY....

AT AN AFFORDABLE AND GIVEAWAY PRICE...THOSE INTERESTED CAN CONTACT MR. JOE___070_4684_9881 FOR UR BRAND NEW GADGET!!!
FREE NATIONWIDE DELIVERY!

what can it be used for, does the phone comes with it, are they detached from the phones,if so how much is i
Re: Are You Aware Of This Feature On Your Android Phone??? by obi4eze(m): 2:05pm On May 21, 2022
I bought this thing that year. It did not work. I had to return it.
Re: Are You Aware Of This Feature On Your Android Phone??? by Blastedholligan: 4:08pm On May 21, 2022
obi4eze:

I bought this thing that year. It did not work. I had to return it.
how much did you get it for

(1) (Reply)

What Are Your Thoughts About Samsung Galaxy J7 / Innjoo Max-3 Is Coming With 6.0 Inches Screen And 4000mah Battery / Huawei CEO Says Company’s Own OS Will Run Android Apps - Reports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.