Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Why Peter Obi Can Never Win - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Peter Obi Can Never Win (1225 Views)

Atiku Can Never Win 25% Votes In Rivers - APC / How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup / Doyin Okupe: Why Peter Obi Dumped PDP, Withdrew From Presidential Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Peter Obi Can Never Win by Osibajo2023: 2:18pm On Dec 26, 2022
Nigeria political settings is beyond masses, no one will dispute the fact that Peter Obi popularity is growing among the populace, with different opinion polls and online vote, one will know that his acceptance among non-political people is more than 70%, but we, as a politicians know that, most people on that very day, election day, would be indoors, and will be so unwilling to come out to vote due to factors like logistics, insecurities, fear of unknown, caliber of people that always dominate polling boots, and many more, unlike politicians that provide securities, logistics and things beyonds, u may not understand, except you are politically inclined in Nigerian settings, Obi is only wasting his time, ask sowore, despite all noise around him in 2019, he could only gather 30,000 votes. There is no harm in trying, beside, victory for Peter Obi, is a victory for democracy, though none of them have anythinging to offer.no Igbo should quote me, because most of them are politically naive, and very unreasonable.

2 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi Can Never Win by Workch: 2:23pm On Dec 26, 2022
Osibajo2023:
Nigeria political settings is beyond masses, no one will dispute the fact that Peter Obi popularity is growing among the populace, with different opinion polls and online vote, one will know that his acceptance among non-political people is more than 70%, but we, as a politicians know that, most people on that very day, election day, would be indoors, and will be so unwilling to come out to vote due to factors like logistics, insecurities, fear of unknown, caliber of people that always dominate polling boots, and many more, unlike politicians that provide securities, logistics and things beyonds, u may not understand, except you are politically inclined in Nigerian settings, Obi is only wasting his time, ask sowore, despite all noise around him in 2019, he could only gather 30,000 votes. There is no harm in trying, beside, victory for Peter Obi, is a victory for democracy, though none of them have nothing to offer
then why are you so bothered anyways.

What's the purpose of this thread?

To stop us from supporting him?

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Peter Obi Can Never Win by Donjazet2: 2:24pm On Dec 26, 2022
Agbado munching bastard on the beat. grin grin grin

Only an agbado brain will compare this Peter Obi movement with whatever sowore did before..

We are talking of a movement that has galvanized every nook and cranny of the country.

Did you notice how recently the Obi movement gained serious momentum this period??
It's because city people have all gone to their rural homes and are organising serious sensitization in the rural villages as they've come home.
Keep dreaming!
Una go shock last last

You think it's by being paid 70k by the APC campaign as a "digital media battalion" and then coming online to nairaland to foister tribal wars and defend the indefensible?

Every Obi supporter out there supports him from a position of desire to see a better Nigeria.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Peter Obi Can Never Win by Osibajo2023: 2:25pm On Dec 26, 2022
Workch:

No
Re: Why Peter Obi Can Never Win by Osibajo2023: 2:27pm On Dec 26, 2022
Donjazet2:
Agbado munching bastard on the beat. grin grin grin

Only an agbado brain will compare this Peter Obi movement with whatever sowore did before..

We are talking of a movement that has galvanized every nook and cranny of the country.

Did you notice how recently the Obi movement gained serious momentum this period??
It's because city people have all gone to their rural homes and are organising serious sensitization in the rural villages as they've come home.

Keep dreaming!

Una go shock last last
take south east for example, u think, if there is declaration of sit at home, most people won't come out

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Can Never Win by Osibajo2023: 2:28pm On Dec 26, 2022
Workch:

likely challenges, but I still wish him Good luck, even though I am voting Tinubu, as an APC Member
Re: Why Peter Obi Can Never Win by PandoraObi: 2:29pm On Dec 26, 2022
Instead of healthy argument, igbos supporting Peter Obi will started attacking and insulting people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Peter Obi Can Never Win by joyandfaith: 2:30pm On Dec 26, 2022
Osibajo2023:
Nigeria political settings is beyond masses, no one will dispute the fact that Peter Obi popularity is growing among the populace, with different opinion polls and online vote, one will know that his acceptance among non-political people is more than 70%, but we, as a politicians know that, most people on that very day, election day, would be indoors, and will be so unwilling to come out to vote due to factors like logistics, insecurities, fear of unknown, caliber of people that always dominate polling boots, and many more, unlike politicians that provide securities, logistics and things beyonds, u may not understand, except you are politically inclined in Nigerian settings, Obi is only wasting his time, ask sowore, despite all noise around him in 2019, he could only gather 30,000 votes. There is no harm in trying, beside, victory for Peter Obi, is a victory for democracy, though none of them have anythinging to offer.no Igbo should quote me, because most of them are politically naive, and very unreasonable.

Why are u opening thread on someone who can never win?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Peter Obi Can Never Win by ednut1(m): 2:32pm On Dec 26, 2022
If he doesn’t win in 2023 he can win in 2027. Comparing obi with sowore is stupidity too. Show us one rally by sowore in 2019 not the stunts he pull in some markets with unaware bystanders

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Can Never Win by Kaycee9242(m): 2:32pm On Dec 26, 2022
Osibajo2023:

Have you asked yourself why so many people who have not had pvc in their life decided to get it this period? Do you think after passing through the stress of getting pvc they wont vote? Have you checked the number of people that went to register immediately Obi declared in LP? See next year election will shock so many. People are ready to die out there rather than have another misfit rule this country.

I believe God intentionally gave us Buhari so we can have sense by force. No more nonchalancy towards election any more.

I have not voted before but i will vote next year and so many are like that because there is a better option apart from Tinubu and Atiku

3 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi Can Never Win by Osibajo2023: 2:32pm On Dec 26, 2022
joyandfaith:

Why are u opening thread on someone who can never win?
I just feel like telling u, so you don't stress yourself again

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Can Never Win by yarimo(m): 2:33pm On Dec 26, 2022
OBI that is not sure of winning his polling unit grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Can Never Win by Osibajo2023: 2:34pm On Dec 26, 2022
Kaycee9242:

Have you asked yourself why so many people who have not had pvc in their life decided to get it this period? Do you think after passing through the stress of getting pvc they wont vote? Have you checked the number of people that went to register immediately Obi declared in LP? See next year election will shock so many. People are ready to die out there rather than have another misfit rule this country.

I believe God intentionally gave us Buhari so we can have sense by force. No more nonchalancy towards election any more.

I have not voted before but i will vote next year and so many are like that because there is a better option apart from Tinubu and Atiku
good, if you are ready to die, you are qualified.

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Can Never Win by frank317: 2:35pm On Dec 26, 2022
Osibajo2023:

So if u are sure 70% support him what makes u think that the 70% will sit at home on election day due to the factors u mentioned while the remaining 30% will also not be affected by the factors u mentioned... This post reeks of uninteligence and lacks purpose

3 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi Can Never Win by Osibajo2023: 2:38pm On Dec 26, 2022
frank317:

So if u are sure 70% support him what makes u think that the 70% will sit at home on election day due to the factors u mentioned while the remaining 30% will also not be affected by the factors u mentioned... This post reeks of uninteligence and lacks purpose
politicians provide securities and logistics for there own, hardly u see anyone moving freely on that day, except politicians and there people,talking from experience

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Can Never Win by Kaycee9242(m): 2:39pm On Dec 26, 2022
Osibajo2023:
good, if you are ready to die, you are qualified.

And what makes you think you will be alive till that election day? Or are you immune to death?

4 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi Can Never Win by joyandfaith: 2:39pm On Dec 26, 2022
Osibajo2023:
I just feel like telling u, so you don't stress yourself again
You are already stressing yourself by opening this thread.

4 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi Can Never Win by after4: 2:42pm On Dec 26, 2022
yarimo:
OBI that is not sure of winning his polling unit grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi Can Never Win by Jack005(m): 2:45pm On Dec 26, 2022
We have seen countless threads like this on naira land by mostly urrchins. You are not the first and will not be the last. Next!

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Can Never Win by Osibajo2023: 2:46pm On Dec 26, 2022
joyandfaith:

You are already stressing yourself by opening this thread.
me, at the comfort of my house, sipping my alcohol, laughing at foolish obidense. The truth is, Nigeria is gone, only revolution can save us, Peter obi is Pdp, only fools like you, will want to kill yourself for him, if he is even Good, isn't he going to work with corrupt politicians, Nigerians, abeg get out jawe, will National assembly will even allow him to work, or will he be in everywhere, abeg, u people no get sense

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Can Never Win by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 26, 2022
Dey play

3 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi Can Never Win by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 26, 2022
Dude just wasting aviation fuel. He knows deep down that he cannot win

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Can Never Win by PraizHim: 2:55pm On Dec 26, 2022
Is it this criminal, drug baron and imposter that will win?

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Can Never Win by biaframaster200: 2:56pm On Dec 26, 2022
February 2023 is already here when all Nyamiri will gather on all the social media and started wailing as usual ..
The wailing will not end till after 8nyears of Jagaban in Aso villa

Godwin Emefiele is working for Nyamiri people and at the same time wasting our commonwealth on redesignation of naira ...i don't blame him ....i blame the President and the minister of finance that doesn't know their work....

Now, nobody comment on nonsense naira because .. They see it twairds their favour ..

Jagaban cannot be out of ideas....we run things ...

Jagaban, our mandate we stand....jidigba!

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Can Never Win by Phantom233: 2:57pm On Dec 26, 2022
You belong to the old order, to think change , think positive, think Obi, vote Obi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Peter Obi Can Never Win by Crystalom5: 3:03pm On Dec 26, 2022
Obi is our incoming president.

2 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi Can Never Win by Donjazet2: 3:21pm On Dec 26, 2022
PandoraObi:
Instead of healthy argument, igbos supporting Peter Obi will started attacking and insulting people.

I always laugh when I see you urchins singling out igbos and insulting them. grin
The fact that you people can't see the own goal you're scoring is just mind boggling.

Imagine idoma people reading this and thinking that they would be attracted to Tinubu because you're insulting Igbo people. cheesy

You people are driving away supporters from Tinubu. That's why all the tribes of the south and especially the middle belt are rushing Obi. Because of this politics of hatred.

Tell me, is it Igbo People that are destroying Benue state right now? Make una continue. Many of us voted APC last time but we won't make that mistake again in our lifetime.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Peter Obi Can Never Win by baretalk: 3:26pm On Dec 26, 2022
Not 70% stop using your perspective or location to determine acceptance, stop fueling these lies.

Obi is sleeping with the devil.

Re: Why Peter Obi Can Never Win by Posh(m): 3:39pm On Dec 26, 2022
Osibajo2023:

You don't need to worry yourself about those that will not come out. What about the few that will come out and still vote for Obi? The suffering in this country has affected everyone, including the rich and poor. Don't be surprised, if Tinubu vote for Mr Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Can Never Win by gassbee: 4:40pm On Dec 26, 2022
Kaycee9242:

yes good statistics, i like d confidence but truth b told Obi can never win next year February elections
Re: Why Peter Obi Can Never Win by IGBOSON1: 4:54pm On Dec 26, 2022
Osibajo2023:
take south east for example, u think, if there is declaration of sit at home, most people won't come out

‘Sit-at-home’ is una trump card abi!?

When you see the Obi presidency is gaining more traction, momentum and mass appeal, you then get one of una sponsored IPOB ‘factions’ to declare sit-at-home…then next step is for your sleeper cells in the south-east to be activated and sent out to murder one or two Igbo in the region (preferably a prominent Igbo to gain media attention)….and then strategically place IPOB insignia next to their dead bodies! Voila!….Job done!!
Re: Why Peter Obi Can Never Win by Workch: 4:56pm On Dec 26, 2022
Osibajo2023:
likely challenges, but I still wish him Good luck, even though I am voting Tinubu, as an APC Member
you don't have to bothered. Let him waste him time

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Moment President Buhari Gives Speech At Bauchi Rally More Photos (PIX) / We Can’t Guarantee Your Safety In Kano - Ganduje Tells Buhari / I Never Knew That Godwin Emefiele Is The President Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.