Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 0) On 27th December 2022 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 0) On 27th December 2022 (21546 Views)

Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 2) On 26th August 2023 / Arsenal Vs Nottingham Forest (5 - 0) On 30th October 2022 / Newcastle Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 27th December 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 0) On 27th December 2022 by Teeklef(m): 10:08am On Dec 28, 2022
jaxxy:

I asked for simple links to where guardiola denied they were trying to sign Ronaldo u could not give me bt I should believe all u stated is not false? undecided

Re: Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 0) On 27th December 2022 by jaxxy(m): 10:23am On Dec 28, 2022
Teeklef:

daily post?? undecided
Re: Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 0) On 27th December 2022 by Teeklef(m): 10:41am On Dec 28, 2022
jaxxy:

daily post?? undecided
I never knew you have direct contact with these people we are talking about.
Re: Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 0) On 27th December 2022 by kstyle2(m): 10:46am On Dec 28, 2022
jaxxy:

just show me links bro. that's all. where guardiola denied what we all know is true.

Re: Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 0) On 27th December 2022 by jaxxy(m): 10:53am On Dec 28, 2022
kstyle2:

so u believe this fake news of denial now? why didn't they deny it b4 when he just signed for Manu.

These are all attempts to spoil Ronaldos name because of his issues at Manu.

I was expecting denials from since 2021 when the claims where allover the media.
Re: Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 0) On 27th December 2022 by jaxxy(m): 10:55am On Dec 28, 2022
Teeklef:

I never knew you have direct contact with these people we are talking about.

not all media is credible bro. some are looking for attention with fake headlines.
Re: Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 0) On 27th December 2022 by kstyle2(m): 10:56am On Dec 28, 2022
jaxxy:

a coach that brings u into the game 2mins to end of game isn't disrespecting u?

Ten hag doesn't know how to handle top players he is ment to young upcoming talents and players.

if Ronaldo had gone to mancity this will be be the story bt he made a huge mistake going to a shitty club with no coach and poor management who where saying they want to build a team bt refused to buy players then bt now realise they need to buy players now.
please check when Mourinho brought in Rooney in the Europa league finals against Ajax with UTD already leading 2 nil. Do you think if Ronaldo was having the same impact as he's had years back, he'll be on the bench? Why didn't Portugal rely on him? He's a free agent and won't need any sign on fees yet no clubs are going for him? Ronaldo wasn't scoring goals and with UTD up by 2 goals against Tottenham, he could have added to the goals because spurs had already accepted their fate.
He started all 6 matches against weaker teams in the Europa league but scored twice, one being a penalty. Ronaldo of 3 years back would have had 8 goals against those teams

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 0) On 27th December 2022 by kstyle2(m): 10:58am On Dec 28, 2022
jaxxy:

so u believe this fake news of denial now? why didn't they deny it b4 when he just signed for Manu.

These are all attempts to spoil Ronaldos name because of his issues at Manu.

I was expecting denials from since 2021 when the claims where allover the media.
I personally watched when guadiola denied the interest in Ronaldo and that was after the interview with Piers Morgan

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 0) On 27th December 2022 by Yemike(m): 11:12am On Dec 28, 2022
jaxxy:

This childish is obviously because I'm right and u have nothing to say or counter it.

Messi can't go through half of what Ronaldo has, neither can he take half of the risks Ronaldo has taken in and for football.

Ronaldo remains the only Goat.

Not the clown being spoon-fed by barca and fifa.
What did Ronaldo pass through?

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 0) On 27th December 2022 by Teeklef(m): 11:13am On Dec 28, 2022
jaxxy:

not all media is credible bro. some are looking for attention with fake headlines.
Yes!!!that's true!!! But I can still share with u other sources,they cannot all be false.
Re: Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 0) On 27th December 2022 by Dybala11(m): 1:35pm On Dec 28, 2022
sexysunnyb:
Same way una no allow us hear word about Ronaldo second spell signing, una don start again with Gakpo. I am watching in 5D
Your reply no even get any correlation with what we're discussing sef, Ronaldo and Gakpo?? I'm not the one discussing Ronaldo jor. grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 0) On 27th December 2022 by Dybala11(m): 1:37pm On Dec 28, 2022
Naajjii:

Even Rashford has shown himself once again, teams will now start to reason him matter.
He showed himself before and teams did the needful he went cold and teams forgot him, now he is coming back again teams will soon do the needful on him once again grin
Na, teams have always reason him. He went totally offline last season not that any team reasoned him. In fact it was almost the whole team that went offline.
Re: Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 0) On 27th December 2022 by Dybala11(m): 1:39pm On Dec 28, 2022
ViceGovernor:

If by now u don't understand what banter means then you should go back to primary 2 undecided
Utd actually made me some money yesterday.
I was totally happy with the result but I had to make fun of FA United cheesy
Still a lie, you were actually convinced that what you wrote last night is true. I know you'll definitely make reference to it soon as your proof that Man.United have the English F.A under their armpit. grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 0) On 27th December 2022 by Naajjii: 1:44pm On Dec 28, 2022
Mkelv0106:

That's why I said he's coming up
Ok you are right then
Re: Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 0) On 27th December 2022 by dreyboard(m): 1:46pm On Dec 28, 2022
jaxxy:

I'm not sure u read all I wrote. I'm not talking from surface analysis bt deep analysis. I have studied and analysis the situation of Ronaldo and Messi currently and b4 and the person that tops it is Ronaldo if I should balance the truth.

By if I'm not to balance the circumstances and truth I will give it to Messi.
You might be right, but unfortunately..., Nobody give a f**k about you analysis grin
Check there career stats, their goal per match rating, most trophies, most assist, most individual awards, most successful dribbles, chances created and so on and you will see that Messi is leading, I'd prefer to stick to my surface analysis that shows their real states to your deep analysis that comes from your heart.
Mind you, like I've said before, I'm also a fan of Ronaldo and his name will surely be remembered in football for good, but the fact that you are good doesn't mean someone else's is not better, that's what you Ronaldo fans failed to understand.
Ronaldo is good no doubt, but Messi is better

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 0) On 27th December 2022 by ghostwriter85(m): 1:57pm On Dec 28, 2022
jaxxy:

haaland I'd not up to half of Ronaldo. Na small boy

Ok Sir
Re: Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 0) On 27th December 2022 by jaxxy(m): 2:19pm On Dec 28, 2022
dreyboard:
You might be right, but unfortunately..., Nobody give a f**k about you analysis grin
Check there career stats, their goal per match rating, most trophies, most assist, most individual awards, most successful dribbles, chances created and so on and you will see that Messi is leading, I'd prefer to stick to my surface analysis that shows their real states to your deep analysis that comes from your heart.
Mind you, like I've said before, I'm also a fan of Ronaldo and his name will surely be remembered in football for good, but the fact that you are good doesn't mean someone else's is not better, that's what you Ronaldo fans failed to understand.
Ronaldo is good no doubt, but Messi is better

I didn't say Messi isn't good bt not as good as Ronaldo. I'm not saying this because I'm a Ronaldo fan.

it's not saying this from my heart either bt critical and logical analysis.

One guy took all the risks and came out ontop and the other guy took none to limited risks and came out ontop.

who is better?

Obviously the guy who took more risks.
Re: Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 0) On 27th December 2022 by jaxxy(m): 2:22pm On Dec 28, 2022
Teeklef:

Yes!!!that's true!!! But I can still share with u other sources,they cannot all be false.

from 2021? when he signed to manu insteadof mancity?

even Ronaldo said sir Alex and many former Manu stars had to call him and beg him not to play for their main rival.
Re: Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 0) On 27th December 2022 by jaxxy(m): 2:26pm On Dec 28, 2022
Yemike:

What did Ronaldo pass through?

did Messi lose a child? did he move from a big club to a struggling shitty club with no coach?

Messi ran from a struggling barca and went to a comfortable psg where mbappe and neymar can babysit him.

Ronaldo went to where he was carrying the team alone. Lost a kid and got blames for everything.

Messi can't go through that and not loose his mind.
Re: Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 0) On 27th December 2022 by ViceGovernor: 2:33pm On Dec 28, 2022
Dybala11:

Still a lie, you were actually convinced that what you wrote last night is true. I know you'll definitely make reference to it soon as your proof that Man.United have the English F.A under their armpit. grin
Time will tell.
Up Chelsea btw cool
*Do you know that if you cut your veins now you will see blue blood flowing in it.

U don't believe me? Cut it and see smiley
It's an open secret everyone knows Utd has the English FA in their back pocket but now it has become extremely difficult for their secret partner to help them hence the resultant skewed use of VAR in their favour.....I have never seen var give match changing decisions against Manure. It rarely happens
Re: Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 0) On 27th December 2022 by Dybala11(m): 2:42pm On Dec 28, 2022
ViceGovernor:

Time will tell.
Up Chelsea btw cool
*Do you know that if you cut your veins now you will see blue blood flowing in it.

It's an open secret everyone knows Utd has the English FA in their back pocket but now it has become extremely difficult for their secret partner to help them hence the resultant skewed use of VAR in their favour.....I have never seen var give match changing decisions against Manure. It rarely happens
I bleed red, haemoglobin issa goal. Your blood can only be blue if you're an octopus, snail, spider etc.
And you're here making mouth because Chelsea has managed to see one win in a month like menstruation abi. Check the EPL table and rest. Name how many VAR decision has gone in Man.United's favour this season, calm down with the lies abeg. grin

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 0) On 27th December 2022 by Dybala11(m): 2:44pm On Dec 28, 2022
ViceGovernor:

Time will tell.
Up Chelsea btw cool

And to address your last statement, it's been a while you definitely watched football then. When was the last time you watched Man.United play??
If you watched the Man.United vs Chelsea match this season, then you definitely wouldn't have written that statement.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 0) On 27th December 2022 by Lamasta(m): 3:22pm On Dec 28, 2022
[quote author=fergie001 post=119487083][/quote]

grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 0) On 27th December 2022 by Yemike(m): 3:46pm On Dec 28, 2022
jaxxy:

did Messi lose a child? did he move from a big club to a struggling shitty club with no coach?

Messi ran from a struggling barca and went to a comfortable psg where mbappe and neymar can babysit him.

Ronaldo went to where he was carrying the team alone. Lost a kid and got blames for everything.

Messi can't go through that and not loose his mind.
Funny grin
Ronaldo had issues with Perez Juventus was his saving grace.
Had issues with Juventus Man.utd was his saving grace.
Had issues with United Al Nassr is looking like his potential saving grace.
How can you say a man passes through difficulties when he's the author of them all?
He lost a kid, fine but the max time your employers can grant you is a month. Even after a week you're expected back at office. My maths teacher lost his child on friday and was back teaching on Monday.
It's a pity Ronaldo expected to be pampered when all he's been giving us is the hard guy vibe.
I won't comment on Messi cuz that's not my P.
GGMU cool

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 0) On 27th December 2022 by jaxxy(m): 3:58pm On Dec 28, 2022
Yemike:

Funny grin
Ronaldo had issues with Perez Juventus was his saving grace.
Had issues with Juventus Man.utd was his saving grace.
Had issues with United Al Nassr is looking like his potential saving grace.
How can you say a man passes through difficulties when he's the author of them all?
He lost a kid, fine but the max time your employers can grant you is a month. Even after a week you're expected back at office. My maths teacher lost his child on friday and was back teaching on Monday.
It's a pity Ronaldo expected to be pampered when all he's been giving us is the hard guy vibe.
I won't comment on Messi cuz that's not my P.
GGMU cool

Football is not like sitting in an office abd this is not ur average player.

2ndly did he have issues b4 he left ManU for Real Madrid?

Did Madrid or juventus want him him to leave? No!

Only shitty Manu wanted him to leave and that's because he made an emotional decision to play for them instead of mancity and they will still pay for disrespecting him.
Re: Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 0) On 27th December 2022 by Teeklef(m): 4:10pm On Dec 28, 2022
jaxxy:

from 2021? when he signed to manu insteadof mancity?

even Ronaldo said sir Alex and many former Manu stars had to call him and beg him not to play for their main rival.
Afi beg na cool
Re: Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 0) On 27th December 2022 by ViceGovernor: 4:29pm On Dec 28, 2022
Dybala11:

And to address your last statement, it's been a while you definitely watched football then. When was the last time you watched Man.United play??
If you watched the Man.United vs Chelsea match this season, then you definitely wouldn't have written that statement.
Dybala you're right it's been a while since I watched Man u maybe they have repented from their ojoro ways.
But you will agree with me up until last season utd were being favoured ridiculously by officials
Re: Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 0) On 27th December 2022 by Jokerman(m): 4:38pm On Dec 28, 2022
jaxxy:

Football is not like sitting in an office abd this is not ur average player.

2ndly did he have issues b4 he left ManU for Real Madrid?

Did Madrid or juventus want him him to leave? No!

Only shitty Manu wanted him to leave and that's because he made an emotional decision to play for them instead of mancity and they will still pay for disrespecting him.

Ronaldo should have continued with JUve... infact he won everything there except the UCL.

2nd coming to Man utd was bad,that's why it's said, never return to your vomit.

Man utd didn't even let Pogba and Lukaku rest, everyday criticism grin

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 0) On 27th December 2022 by jaxxy(m): 4:42pm On Dec 28, 2022
Jokerman:

Ronaldo should have continued with JUve... infact he won everything there except the UCL.

2nd coming to Man utd was bad,that's why it's said, never return to your vomit.

Man utd didn't even let Pogba and Lukaku rest, everyday criticism grin

I agree he shouldn't have come to Manu bt I don't agree he should have stayed in juve.

I think he should have gone to mancity.
Re: Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 0) On 27th December 2022 by Jokerman(m): 4:44pm On Dec 28, 2022
jaxxy:

I agree he shouldn't have come to Manu bt I don't agree he should have stayed in juve.

Or Bayern then...
Re: Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 0) On 27th December 2022 by jaxxy(m): 4:44pm On Dec 28, 2022
Jokerman:

Or Bayern then...

yeah
Re: Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 0) On 27th December 2022 by ghostwriter85(m): 5:39pm On Dec 28, 2022
jaxxy:

You really amaze me

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Southampton Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 30th October 2016 / Chelsea Vs Queens Park Rangers (2 - 1) On 1st November 2014 / Which football club and player do you hate most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.