Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,348 members, 7,829,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 0) On 27th December 2022 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 0) On 27th December 2022 (21503 Views)

Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 2) On 26th August 2023 / Arsenal Vs Nottingham Forest (5 - 0) On 30th October 2022 / Newcastle Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 27th December 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 0) On 27th December 2022 by Yemike(m): 7:42am On Dec 29, 2022
jaxxy:

Football is not like sitting in an office abd this is not ur average player.

2ndly did he have issues b4 he left ManU for Real Madrid?

Did Madrid or juventus want him him to leave? No!

Only shitty Manu wanted him to leave and that's because he made an emotional decision to play for them instead of mancity and they will still pay for disrespecting him.
Seems you've been off the radar for some time. Perez want him to leave likewise Juventus. Man.utd did not want him to leave in 09 but Fergie said he can't keep an unhappy player cuz Ronaldo was very poor that season.
Re: Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 0) On 27th December 2022 by dreyboard(m): 8:48am On Dec 29, 2022
jaxxy:

I didn't say Messi isn't good bt not as good as Ronaldo. I'm not saying this because I'm a Ronaldo fan.

it's not saying this from my heart either bt critical and logical analysis.

One guy took all the risks and came out ontop and the other guy took none to limited risks and came out ontop.

who is better?

Obviously the guy who took more risks.
Tell me the risk Ronaldo took, leaving man u to Madrid??, Ronaldo never take any risk in that aspect, he always joined the best team in the league, same thing when he joined Juventus that have been winning the league back to back for 7 times, there's nothing like risk there, he always joined the best team in a particular league
Re: Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 0) On 27th December 2022 by jaxxy(m): 9:26am On Dec 29, 2022
dreyboard:
Tell me the risk Ronaldo took, leaving man u to Madrid??, Ronaldo never take any risk in that aspect, he always joined the best team in the league, same thing when he joined Juventus that have been winning the league back to back for 7 times, there's nothing like risk there, he always joined the best team in a particular league

Just moving from one league to another to win titles is a risk. Juve was good bt hadn't won everything and was a tough league and juve had no top 15 best players in it. unlike psg
Re: Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 0) On 27th December 2022 by jaxxy(m): 9:29am On Dec 29, 2022
Yemike:

Seems you've been off the radar for some time. Perez want him to leave likewise Juventus. Man.utd did not want him to leave in 09 but Fergie said he can't keep an unhappy player cuz Ronaldo was very poor that season.

Juve didn't wany him to leave bt he was tired of the power play and drama in the squad.
Re: Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 0) On 27th December 2022 by dreyboard(m): 12:43pm On Dec 29, 2022
jaxxy:

Just moving from one league to another to win titles is a risk. Juve was good bt hadn't won everything and was a tough league and juve had no top 15 best players in it. unlike psg
He played with top notch players like modric, kroos, Ramos, Marcelo, di Maria, ozil and the rest at Madrid, he played with golden generation of man u from 2003 to 2009, we all know how good man u was then.
Juve didn't have top 15 best players but they are winning the league and Copa Italia back to back??, They reached semi final of UCL twice and enter final once in three years and you still think they are not good enough.

Messi is the player with most goals and assist at Barcelona, stop talking as if he doesn't work for someone else's too, he helped Suarez in winning European golden shoe and Neymar to win UCL golden boot too, he's doing same at psg with Neymar and mbappe, he's not your so called Ronaldo that will stayed inside the box waiting for his teammates to serve him.
Messi now had 4 best playmaker award, and 6 European golden shoe, that's how to tell you how complete he was, how many best playmaker awards did Ronaldo have??, Argue football with facts and stats, don't argue with your unknown analysis grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 0) On 27th December 2022 by jaxxy(m): 12:55pm On Dec 29, 2022
dreyboard:
He played with top notch players like modric, kroos, Ramos, Marcelo, di Maria, ozil and the rest at Madrid, he played with golden generation of man u from 2003 to 2009, we all know how good man u was then.
Juve didn't have top 15 best players but they are winning the league and Copa Italia back to back??, They reached semi final of UCL twice and enter final once in three years and you still think they are not good enough.

Messi is the player with most goals and assist at Barcelona, stop talking as if he doesn't work for someone else's too, he helped Suarez in winning European golden shoe and Neymar to win UCL golden boot too, he's doing same at psg with Neymar and mbappe, he's not your so called Ronaldo that will stayed inside the box waiting for his teammates to serve him.
Messi now had 4 best playmaker award, and 6 European golden shoe, that's how to tell you how complete he was, how many best playmaker awards did Ronaldo have??, Argue football with facts and stats, don't argue with your unknown analysis grin

U are helping world best players like mbappe and neymar with assist and u call it work??

Even if Messi doesn't help them they will score mote goals. Guy listen to urself and analyse what ure saying.

Mbappe and neymar have been scoring goals b4 playing with Messi. They don't need him bt he needs them especially now.

Ronaldo has taken more risks abd its facts. Ronaldo played with an outgoing set at real Madrid. Messi played with a current set who were never given any credit and when they left it showed.
Re: Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 0) On 27th December 2022 by oloyedewaris(m): 3:00pm On Dec 29, 2022
jaxxy:

U are helping world best players like mbappe and neymar with assist and u call it work??

Even if Messi doesn't help them they will score mote goals. Guy listen to urself and analyse what ure saying.

Mbappe and neymar have been scoring goals b4 playing with Messi. They don't need him bt he needs them especially now.

Ronaldo has taken more risks abd its facts. Ronaldo played with an outgoing set at real Madrid. Messi played with a current set who were never given any credit and when they left it showed.
I've been following your comment since, wait is Ronaldo paying you for these cos I don't understand how you have time for all these

Secondly Messi was the one carrying barca all these while, imaging barca not going to CL knockout and going to Europe for two straight seasons even with Lewandowski

You can't obviously deny how Messi contributes to a team

But you try Sha, life hasn't been easy for Ronaldo fans after world cup
Re: Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 0) On 27th December 2022 by jaxxy(m): 3:49pm On Dec 29, 2022
oloyedewaris:

I've been following your comment since, wait is Ronaldo paying you for these cos I don't understand how you have time for all these

Secondly Messi was the one carrying barca all these while, imaging barca not going to CL knockout and going to Europe for two straight seasons even with Lewandowski

You can't obviously deny how Messi contributes to a team

But you try Sha, life hasn't been easy for Ronaldo fans after world cup

I'm just a Ronaldo fan and I like deep analysis than surface one that's easy to see while we overlook all other important factors in our statistics.

I'm not taking anything away from Messi bt I just question certain things about his performance especially in comparison to Ronaldo. They have fillowed totally different football parts and come out ontop bt there are still questions when we look st the bigger picture.

Also there's been abit of favouritism that caused controversies which shouldn't be so. It cast doubts on him atleast on until the world cup bt that's not not enough if we look at the risks and path taken by both players.

it personally upsets me when I see people dismiss and even try to discard Cr7. I had to do a deep analysis of the real picture of these 2 players to better level the playing ground and I found Ronaldo came out ontop.
Re: Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 0) On 27th December 2022 by Dybala11(m): 4:20pm On Dec 29, 2022
ViceGovernor:

Dybala you're right it's been a while since I watched Man u maybe they have repented from their ojoro ways.
But you will agree with me up until last season utd were being favoured ridiculously by officials
Not necessarily, officials favour a lot of teams. But every team keep quiet when they're the one at the receiving end of the favour. I remembered the season that Man.United bought Bruno Fernandez, they were given up to like 8 or even more penalties that season. Chelsea fans were the number one set of people screaming that season, but guess what?? The very next season Chelsea enjoyed same favour and they suddenly kept quiet. That Chelsea own was so worse, that Jorginho was taunted by Chelsea fans to be a candidate to deservedly win the Balon d'or (with penalty goals alone o). So don't make it seem as if it's Man.United alone that always have decisions going their way. grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 0) On 27th December 2022 by dreyboard(m): 3:50pm On Dec 30, 2022
jaxxy:

I would have ignore you, but your responses dey make me laugh grin
You said Messi needs mbappe and Neymar more, is your brain leaking grin, do you Know how many goals and assist Messi had without those too, when I said Messi was helping them, you should know what I meant is that he's created more chances for them to score than anybody else, it's not that they can't score without him.

You called Ronaldo teammates at Madrid an outgoing set, after Ronaldo left, modric and benzema have won ballond'or, that same team had won UCL without Ronaldo, I don't understand what you mean by Ronaldo has taken more risks, what are the risks he took??
Both of them have played with great players in great teams, don't make it look like Ronaldo played with average players.
You said Messi played with current set and it showed when they left, but that same Messi has ballond'or, Fifa best, European golden shoe, playmaker award without those sets, it really shows grin grin

Your Ronaldo wey never win any individual awards since he left madrid except dubai d'or, nah that one no show

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Swansea Vs Manchester United 1 - 4 On 17 August 2013 / Atlético Madrid Vs Real Madrid: UCL (0 - 0) On 14th April 2015 / Chelsea Vs Queens Park Rangers (2 - 1) On 1st November 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.