Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Bbnaija Relationships Are A Big Scam, I Was With Ike For The Money” – Mercy Eke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Relationships Are A Big Scam, I Was With Ike For The Money” – Mercy Eke (527 Views)

Mojisola Adebanjo: Relationships Are Sweeter When Money Is Involved / BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M / I Don’t Depend On Movies Alone To Make Money –mercy Aigbe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Relationships Are A Big Scam, I Was With Ike For The Money” – Mercy Eke by ExclusiveBet: 3:36pm On Dec 26, 2022
Mercy Eke, the season 4 winner of Big Brother Naija, believes that the reality TV show’s relationships are a big scam.

In an interview with media personality Chude Jideonwo, she discussed her failed relationship with her co-star, Ike Onyema.

Remember that the couple met on BBNaija 2019 and began dating on the show and continued until the show ended.

They even had their own reality TV show, “Mercy & Eke,” where they documented their love lives and marriage plans. Unfortunately, their relationship ended in 2020.

Mercy Eke stated in a recent interview that she stayed with Ike because of the money involved; otherwise, she would have dumped him.

She claimed that if she had known she would be a strong housemate during the show, she would not have dated Ike because their relationship was failing.

In her own words,

“BBNaija relationships are the biggest scam, it was even original for me initially, as a matter of fact, if I had known that I was a strong housemate and that people loved me for me, I wouldn’t have bothered getting involved with him.

I wouldn’t call it a strategy; we just went with it, but we had to put on a show even when we weren’t happy for people who weren’t even in relationships. If it isn’t working out, you move, but in my case, I couldn’t because I needed to be there for financial reasons.”

Re: Bbnaija Relationships Are A Big Scam, I Was With Ike For The Money” – Mercy Eke by meobizy(f): 3:59pm On Dec 26, 2022
That she’s a user doesn’t mean everyone is.
Re: Bbnaija Relationships Are A Big Scam, I Was With Ike For The Money” – Mercy Eke by SodiumValproate: 4:55pm On Dec 26, 2022
At least Ike had a fair share of your vagina cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Relationships Are A Big Scam, I Was With Ike For The Money” – Mercy Eke by Kobicove(m): 7:35pm On Dec 26, 2022
Yeyebrities and fake life undecided

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Top 10 Richest Kid Actors And Actresses In Nigeria In 2023 / Davido’s Lawyer Dragged For Preaching Against Election Violence After His Dad To / Billionaire Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin, Tanko Al-makura, Austin Odili Meet In Clos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.