Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Magnus Abe's Campaign Office Destroyed (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magnus Abe's Campaign Office Destroyed (Photos) (35468 Views)

Gombe: DSS Office Destroyed By Rainstorm, Gov Yahaya Commiserates / Foremost APC Singer, Rarara's House Burnt Down & Office Destroyed In Kano-photo / How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magnus Abe's Campaign Office Destroyed (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 5:31pm On Dec 26, 2022
Ogoni love fighting themselves normally
If dey can love themselves they will hv more voice in rivers politics

Brothers fighting Brothers all in the name of politics

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe's Campaign Office Destroyed (Photos) by chrisxxx(m): 5:32pm On Dec 26, 2022
Passionate888:

That staged shooting?
Lol. He did all those thinking Amaechi would consider him to succeed him. Not knowing Amaechi was also entertaining fears of what Abe could do if he had power based what he had seen him do
Re: Magnus Abe's Campaign Office Destroyed (Photos) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 26, 2022
Kajaard:

Unless it comes from your party APC then it's allowed, right?

Are you even paying heed to that societal misfit?!
Re: Magnus Abe's Campaign Office Destroyed (Photos) by kcmichael: 5:55pm On Dec 26, 2022
Karma is paying Abe back with what he did to Rivers Apc. .....enjoy it while it last ,Shebe you never for once critize Wike
Re: Magnus Abe's Campaign Office Destroyed (Photos) by 1Dray(m): 6:09pm On Dec 26, 2022
duro4chang:
Rivers of no go area?

Just like Borno is a no go area for opposition.
Re: Magnus Abe's Campaign Office Destroyed (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 6:11pm On Dec 26, 2022
1Dray:

Just like Borno is a no go area for opposition.
How do you mean?
Re: Magnus Abe's Campaign Office Destroyed (Photos) by brandsoncharlie: 6:14pm On Dec 26, 2022
Ogaga87:
Southern leaders and chaotic leadership have no separation..

When companies run away to calm place like Lagos and contribute to the economy there, the foolish ones will leave their underdeveloped states and contribute to the traffic in Lagos..

Political crisis, ethnic crisis and others should stop for them to develop but they won't hear..

I pity mumu..
You’re even talking of Lagos, neighboring west African countries.
Re: Magnus Abe's Campaign Office Destroyed (Photos) by Ogaga87(m): 6:20pm On Dec 26, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

You’re even talking of Lagos, neighboring west African countries.

Bro the matter tire me..

See lekki free trade zone, done and dusted

Dangote refinery, done and dusted in Lagos

The wanted to establish same in Niger Delta, ijaw and itsekiri started fighting on whose land should they establish it..

Oil companies in Niger Delta have most of their headquarters in Lagos due to all these crisis..

Wike and other southern governors should learn how to establish peace other than allow insecurities of lives and properties in their different zone..

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe's Campaign Office Destroyed (Photos) by mrksquare: 6:20pm On Dec 26, 2022
Wike said he has the structure. That PDP is on ground. Yet he keep having apprehension about the opposition parties. If he isn't sending his thugs to shoot Atiku supporters, he is either unleashing his evil scheme using the instrumentality of compromised judges to muzzle other political parties. Wike is a product of our beleaguered and flawed electoral system of the past. He isn't used to a fair contest.

The election that ushered him in 2015 saw to the death of many APC supporters in Rivers state. So not surprised that his minions are going on overdrive so as to please the Rumuopirokon emperor.

The British and American government should take note of the pockets of violence in Rivers state and do the needful by barring Wike from coming to their country.

2 Likes

Re: Magnus Abe's Campaign Office Destroyed (Photos) by MarkBenn: 6:26pm On Dec 26, 2022
Nwaetche This baffling. YNo investigation is carried out and you are accusing Gov. Wike?

This problem is happening in Tai, Abe's home turf and you are here accusing Nyerisi Wike?

Abe should go settle his problems with other local politician in Ogoniland and leave our amiable Governor out of his woes.

By the way, I am not hearing him going to the press to say he is supporting Tinubu again? Is Tinubu not giving him the agreed money again?

Your Wike was in omagwa some days back to commissioned project,he used the opportunity to threaten a certain Barrister from that area because the said barrister doesn't share the same view with him is that how it's supposed to be in this our modern day Democracy? I also gathed that thugs has attacked that same barrister's home severally in the past,what happened today in Rivers State is not uncommon with the Gorvernor,as for you asking if tinubu is not giving Senator Abe money again,well it's so laughable the way some of you reason like kids, People gathered resources in 2015 to support wike for him to emerge as Gorvernor, the truth is one day power will leave Wike, that's when he will know that power is Transient.
Re: Magnus Abe's Campaign Office Destroyed (Photos) by 1Dray(m): 6:28pm On Dec 26, 2022
duro4chang:
How do you mean?

APC are not allowing other parties to place posters in Borno. They trying to make Borno are one party state.
Re: Magnus Abe's Campaign Office Destroyed (Photos) by opius: 6:30pm On Dec 26, 2022
Oga will soon come out to say they arange it.
5 months to go

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe's Campaign Office Destroyed (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 6:30pm On Dec 26, 2022
1Dray:

APC are not allowing other parties to place posters in Borno. They trying to make Borno are one party state.
I am not aware of that but Atiku was there to campaign.
Re: Magnus Abe's Campaign Office Destroyed (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 6:38pm On Dec 26, 2022
Lol….destruction wey dem no break one single sliding window

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe's Campaign Office Destroyed (Photos) by 1Dray(m): 6:43pm On Dec 26, 2022
duro4chang:
I am not aware of that but Atiku was there to campaign.

The day Atiku came to campaign, thugs were sent to attack and cause violence in the campaign ground. You read it here on Nairaland. The day Kwankwaso came to launch his campaign office, the office was sealed, thug where sent to attack him and ensure the office was wasn't open. You read that here, didn't you. Come to Maiduguri, you won't see posters from oppositions. All hail APC! When other parties will start practicing what they are doing they will start crying...
Re: Magnus Abe's Campaign Office Destroyed (Photos) by javaguru: 6:44pm On Dec 26, 2022
Creamypie:
How Much budget for fuel e cost for magnus to drive down to see this destruction? The answer is equal to the cause of the destruction.
I was there, Magnus was there.
Re: Magnus Abe's Campaign Office Destroyed (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 6:46pm On Dec 26, 2022
1Dray:

The day Atiku came to campaign, thugs were sent to attack and cause violence in the campaign ground. You read it here on Nairaland. The day Kwankwaso came to launch his campaign office, the office was sealed, thug where sent to attack him and ensure the office was wasn't open. You read that here, didn't you. Come to Maiduguri, you won't see posters from oppositions. All hail APC! When other parties will start practicing what they are doing they will start crying...
Are you threatning? Don't do what you will regret.
Re: Magnus Abe's Campaign Office Destroyed (Photos) by 1Dray(m): 6:50pm On Dec 26, 2022
duro4chang:
Are you threatning? Don't do what you will regret.

Threatening? Why would I threaten? I'm an Obidient, we are many here in Borno, we don't need posters to vote Obi. We have WhatsApp and telegram groups of Borno peeps anxiously waiting for February 25 to cast our vote for Obi and labour party.
Re: Magnus Abe's Campaign Office Destroyed (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 6:53pm On Dec 26, 2022
1Dray:

Threatening? Why would I threaten? I'm an Obidient, we are many here in Borno, we don't need posters to vote Obi. We have WhatsApp and telegram groups of Borno peeps anxiously waiting for February 25 to cast our vote for Obi and labour party.
You just heed to my warning
Re: Magnus Abe's Campaign Office Destroyed (Photos) by 1Dray(m): 6:59pm On Dec 26, 2022
duro4chang:
You just heed to my warning

You must be silly to think I'm yielding to you advice. I am just indirectly telling urchins to stop complaining on the persecution APC is getting in PH, because APC governors are also persecuting other parties, examples of such States are Borno and Ebonyi. Ive been to Ebonyi and saw what Umahi is doing to other parties.

People that will vote LP and Obi in such States don't need posters to vote Obi, they are already conscious and ready to vote him.
Re: Magnus Abe's Campaign Office Destroyed (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 7:00pm On Dec 26, 2022
1Dray:

You must be silly to think I'm yielding to you advice. I am just indirectly telling urchins to stop complaining on the persecution APC is getting in PH, because APC governors are also persecuting other parties, examples of such States are Borno and Ebonyi. Ive been to Ebonyi and saw what Umahi is doing to other parties.

People that will vote LP and Obi in such States don't need posters to vote Obi, they are already conscious and ready to vote him.
All right
Re: Magnus Abe's Campaign Office Destroyed (Photos) by garfield1: 7:18pm On Dec 26, 2022
1Dray:

I thought you said obi will win everywhere? Tinubu will get a million in borno
Re: Magnus Abe's Campaign Office Destroyed (Photos) by garfield1: 7:22pm On Dec 26, 2022
1Dray:

Wasted votes.it won't reach 1k
Re: Magnus Abe's Campaign Office Destroyed (Photos) by Akaimmanuel(m): 7:28pm On Dec 26, 2022
OsuExporter:
And Wike is the one lamenting everywhere about injustice .

Well, May 29th 2023 he goes into political oblivion.

Oblivion just like this your post
Re: Magnus Abe's Campaign Office Destroyed (Photos) by Passionate888: 7:34pm On Dec 26, 2022
chrisxxx:

Lol. He did all those thinking Amaechi would consider him to succeed him. Not knowing Amaechi was also entertaining fears of what Abe could do if he had power based what he had seen him do
Exactly, and I remembered Wike saying that Abe should be careful of Amaechi, that today he'll go with Dakuku to a function the next day he'll take Magnus Abe along. That he won't be given the ticket

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe's Campaign Office Destroyed (Photos) by 1Dray(m): 7:37pm On Dec 26, 2022
garfield1:

Wasted votes.it won't reach 1k

It's obvious you're going ment. This delusional condition is really telling on you. How much dem dey pay you self? I no fit, I swear.
Re: Magnus Abe's Campaign Office Destroyed (Photos) by obicmag(m): 7:41pm On Dec 26, 2022
We don't need all these rubbish naa
Re: Magnus Abe's Campaign Office Destroyed (Photos) by 1Dray(m): 7:43pm On Dec 26, 2022
garfield1:

I thought you said obi will win everywhere? Tinubu will get a million in borno

Why will I say Obi will win everywhere? I'm not delusional like you. I'm a realist. Obi doesn't need to win Borno, a handful of votes from Borno will do. Note that Kanuris prefer to vote Atiku and Kwankwaso than Tinubu. Everyday I go to market to shop I try knowing the mind of those kanuri traders. It's always ba zamu zabe APC, zamu zabe Atiku ko Kwankwaso.
Re: Magnus Abe's Campaign Office Destroyed (Photos) by garfield1: 9:01pm On Dec 26, 2022
1Dray:

Why will I say Obi will win everywhere? I'm not delusional like you. I'm a realist. Obi doesn't need to win Borno, a handful of votes from Borno will do. Note that Kanuris prefer to vote Atiku and Kwankwaso than Tinubu. Everyday I go to market to shop I try knowing the mind of those kanuri traders. It's always ba zamu zabe APC, zamu zabe Atiku ko Kwankwaso.

My brother,most voters in borno and yobe are special voters under the control of shettima.1 mil votes will be arranged for tinubu
Re: Magnus Abe's Campaign Office Destroyed (Photos) by asanausana91: 9:01pm On Dec 26, 2022
Yet some animals are hailing Wike. Given power to a fool like Wike is the most dangerous mistake rivers state has done.
It is better to handover a loaded rifle to a mad man than handing over this country to Wike.
Re: Magnus Abe's Campaign Office Destroyed (Photos) by asanausana91: 9:04pm On Dec 26, 2022
garfield1:

My brother,most voters in borno and yobe are special voters under the control of shettima.1 mil votes will be arranged for tinubu
if that is the case why are they buying PVC? Why did they attack Atiku convoy.
Re: Magnus Abe's Campaign Office Destroyed (Photos) by garfield1: 9:31pm On Dec 26, 2022
asanausana91:
if that is the case why are they buying PVC? Why did they attack Atiku convoy.

He is not popular.they dont like him.we have discussed that before.they buy PVC from suspected pdp fans

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Slap INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Rivers State (Photos) / Burial Photos Of Ibrahim Mantu (Ex-Deputy Senate President) / EndSARS: Keyamo Speaks On Delta Shooting,Says Victim Alive, SARS Not Responsible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.