Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Magnus Abe's Campaign Office Destroyed (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magnus Abe's Campaign Office Destroyed (Photos) (35518 Views)

Gombe: DSS Office Destroyed By Rainstorm, Gov Yahaya Commiserates / Foremost APC Singer, Rarara's House Burnt Down & Office Destroyed In Kano-photo / How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magnus Abe's Campaign Office Destroyed (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 12:27am On Dec 28, 2022
ablejesus26:

Tinubu will never rule this Country,who will vote a sick shaky desperate old drug Lord with him Muslim-muslim agenda at a time when this news of Islamization agenda is flying everywhere?
Who will vote a drug Lord and addict weh go take coco finish begin talk Nonsense for campaign Ground?
The end of APC is already here.
May God never allow anything like this APC calamity fall on this Country again.
Another sick old drug Lord again?After all the Country has suffered from the hands of sick old bubu,
Obi is greedy and that is why he was jumping from one party to another. He turned labour party to a den of robbers. Who will vote panora obi? His tenure in Anambra was the worst. A liar, a thief a deranged. He will never rule this country.
Re: Magnus Abe's Campaign Office Destroyed (Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 12:44am On Dec 28, 2022
duro4chang:
Obi is greedy and that is why he was jumping from one party to another. He turned labour party to a den of robbers. Who will vote panora obi? His tenure in Anambra was the worst. A liar, a thief a deranged. He will never rule this country.

All lies,we already know all this will be said,but We don't care much about the lies, reality remains that APC is the greatest calamity to hit this Country, same rice APC calamity blocked the borders for, pushing small scale businesses that run business across borders to a very tight corner to the extent of some running out of energy to continue,is the same rice we are buying for #700 per derica,what other definition do you need for scam than APC grin
Ask anyone who does business across borders to tell you what we went through,the first 5months.
Taking out Apc first is the only thing that makes sense at this point, APC Suffering and hardship pass watin Person fit take play Politics.
On the streets of Nija it's is anything but APC,that is the reality on ground.
APC IS GONE ALREADY.

Re: Magnus Abe's Campaign Office Destroyed (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 12:50am On Dec 28, 2022
ablejesus26:

All lies,we already know all this will be said,but We don't care much about the lies, reality remains that APC is the greatest calamity to hit this Country, same rice APC calamity blocked the borders for, pushing small scale businesses that run business across borders to a very tight corner to the extent of some running out of energy to continue,is the same rice we are buying for #700 per derica,what other definition do you need for scam than APC grin
Ask anyone who does business across borders to tell you what we went through,the first 5months.
Taking out Apc first is the only thing that makes sense at this point, APC Suffering and hardship pass watin Person fit take play Politics.
On the streets of Nija it's is anything but APC,that is the reality on ground.
APC IS GONE ALREADY.
He Obi is a thieve. We dont need a thief. A liar who invest the state money in his private business. Too greedy
Re: Magnus Abe's Campaign Office Destroyed (Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 12:55am On Dec 28, 2022
duro4chang:
He Obi is a thieve. We dont need a thief. A liar who invest the state money in his private business. Too greedy

He Tinubu is the biggest thief in Nigerian history,He turned Lagos State into a family business, leaving his own state,he should go and perform the same wonders People who are ignorant say he did in Lagos in his own state too,abi something dey pursue am for house undecided
We don't need another sick shaky old man again, Aso rock no be where them dey treat sick shaky old people.
Re: Magnus Abe's Campaign Office Destroyed (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 1:07am On Dec 28, 2022
ablejesus26:

He Tinubu is the biggest thief in Nigerian history,He turned Lagos State into a family business, leaving his own state,he should go and perform the same wonders People who are ignorant say he did in Lagos in his own state too,abi something dey pursue am for house undecided
We don't need another sick shaky old man again, Aso rock no be where them dey treat sick shaky old people.
I say it again Obi will fail. We dont need him.
Re: Magnus Abe's Campaign Office Destroyed (Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 1:14am On Dec 28, 2022
duro4chang:
I say it again Obi will fail. We dont need him.

I say it again Tinubu is waisting his time,let him come back 4 years later after HE Obi might have repaired the damages his evil APC calamity he swore to Us will be our biggest blessing if we kick out Pdp has brought into this country.
May We might consider him then,but right now we have Problems bigger than a sick shaky desperate old drug addict to fix.
Obi for me.
Obi for You.
Obi Nigeria.
Re: Magnus Abe's Campaign Office Destroyed (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 1:16am On Dec 28, 2022
ablejesus26:

I say it again Tinubu is waisting his time,let him come back 4 years later after HE Obi might have repaired the damages his evil APC calamity he swore to Us will be our biggest blessing if we kick out Pdp has brought into this country.
May We might consider him then,but right now we have Problems bigger than a sick shaky desperate old drug addict to fix.
Obi for me.
Obi for You.
Obi Nigeria.
He is a loser. Everybody knows. Go and ask Arthur eze. Ask soludo. Obi can never win.
Re: Magnus Abe's Campaign Office Destroyed (Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 1:30am On Dec 28, 2022
duro4chang:
He is a loser. Everybody knows. Go and ask Arthur eze. Ask soludo. Obi can never win.

Forget about Arthur Eze and the Prof,This APC calamity no dey touch them na.
Do you want me to name the Omoluabis that has rejected the sick shaky desperate old drug Lord??
If Obi doesn't Win then Atiku has won already,just know that the Emergence of Atiku will motivate some people who already hold the thought that the Country belongs to them.
Due to the FAILURE and Hardship of Tinubu's APC disaster,We will ensure that with our votes he doesn't smells Aso rock,we don't need another sick old man again.
Re: Magnus Abe's Campaign Office Destroyed (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 9:48am On Dec 28, 2022
ablejesus26:

Forget about Arthur Eze and the Prof,This APC calamity no dey touch them na.
Do you want me to name the Omoluabis that has rejected the sick shaky desperate old drug Lord??
If Obi doesn't Win then Atiku has won already,just know that the Emergence of Atiku will motivate some people who already hold the thought that the Country belongs to them.
Due to the FAILURE and Hardship of Tinubu's APC disaster,We will ensure that with our votes he doesn't smells Aso rock,we don't need another sick old man again.
I can't forget Soludo or Arthur Eze. These people are more experienced and wiser than Obi. You don't need to agree with me but reality will soon dawn on you. Obi is wasting his time. I will not tell him to withdraw now. I want him to be disgraced. He is too greedy.
Re: Magnus Abe's Campaign Office Destroyed (Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 4:50pm On Dec 28, 2022
duro4chang:
I can't forget Soludo or Arthur Eze. These people are more experienced and wiser than Obi. You don't need to agree with me but reality will soon dawn on you. Obi is wasting his time. I will not tell him to withdraw now. I want him to be disgraced. He is too greedy.

If you like don't forget about them,na you sabi,are they following Nigerians to Suffer the impact of this APC calamity?
Nigerians out there are done with your APC disaster, tinubu is not on the ballots in the mind of the average Nigerian,he is just there to share from the money he has stolen and made from his drug business.
APC has already become an abomination,who wants anything to do with an abomination?
Your President come 2023 will be Obi.
Re: Magnus Abe's Campaign Office Destroyed (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 4:54pm On Dec 28, 2022
ablejesus26:

If you like don't forget about them,na you sabi,are they following Nigerians to Suffer the impact of this APC calamity?
Nigerians out there are done with your APC disaster, tinubu is not on the ballots in the mind of the average Nigerian,he is just there to share from the money he has stolen and made from his drug business.
APC has already become an abomination,who wants anything to do with an abomination?
Your President come 2023 will be Obi.
Never. Obi will never be president of this country. He can be president of agulu town union. He is a pathological liar. A greed labouring vain.
Re: Magnus Abe's Campaign Office Destroyed (Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 5:09pm On Dec 28, 2022
duro4chang:
Never. Obi will never be president of this country. He can be president of agulu town union. He is a pathological liar. A greed labouring vain.

Well that is your own opinion borne out of DisObidience to join a movement that will save your Country from the calamity your tinubu's APC brought upon this Country.
The election is between Obi and Atiku,your sick shaky 86 years old drug addict is just mumuing himself grin
He knows he has already been rejected,he is only banking on the drug money he has made to win,but his drug induced brain is not letting him realize that his evil APC is already dead on the heart of the average Nigerian on the streets of Nija.
APC is already gone.
Re: Magnus Abe's Campaign Office Destroyed (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 5:13pm On Dec 28, 2022
ablejesus26:

Well that is your own opinion borne out of DisObidience to join a movement that will save your Country from the calamity your tinubu's APC brought upon this Country.
The election is between Obi and Atiku,your sick shaky 86 years old drug addict is just mumuing himself grin
He knows he has already been rejected,he is only banking on the drug money he has made to win,but his drug induced brain is not letting him realize that his evil APC is already dead on the heart of the average Nigerian on the streets of Nija.
APC is already gone.
Obi will lose. He can never win.
Re: Magnus Abe's Campaign Office Destroyed (Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 5:31pm On Dec 28, 2022
duro4chang:
Obi will lose. He can never win.

If Obi Loose that means that you will be faced with another level of killer heardmen wahala bcus they will be emboldened by the Emergence of Atiku.
As for your sick shaky desperate old 86years old drug addict,he is already a goner grin
Vote Wisely.
Re: Magnus Abe's Campaign Office Destroyed (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 6:18pm On Dec 28, 2022
ablejesus26:

If Obi Loose that means that you will be faced with another level of killer heardmen wahala bcus they will be emboldened by the Emergence of Atiku.
As for your sick shaky desperate old 86years old drug addict,he is already a goner grin
Vote Wisely.
LIAR!! Propaganda! Nobody cares about the crap you wrote.
Re: Magnus Abe's Campaign Office Destroyed (Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 11:19pm On Dec 28, 2022
duro4chang:
LIAR!! Propaganda! Nobody cares about the crap you wrote.

Continue to decieve yaself.
People who want better for Nija understands that Nija does not need tinubu and Atiku now at this point of time,APC calamity has done so much pain and calamity to this Country, giving them another chance with their criminal drug Lord with his desperate Muslim-muslim agenda,is a risk not worth taking.
Going back to the same pdthief we kicked out for Apcheat thinking se them be human being is not a good idea.
We are moving forward with Obidiati.
Peter Obi for Me.
Peter Obi for You.
Peter Obi for NIGERIA.
Kicking out Apc with their sick shaky desperate old drug addict candidate is a task that must be achieved for the sake of our Survival.
Re: Magnus Abe's Campaign Office Destroyed (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 11:22pm On Dec 28, 2022
ablejesus26:

Continue to decieve yaself.
People who want better for Nija understands that Nija does not need tinubu and Atiku now at this point of time,APC calamity has done so much pain and calamity to this Country, giving them another chance with their criminal drug Lord with his desperate Muslim-muslim agenda,is a risk not worth taking.
Going back to the same pdthief we kicked out for Apcheat thinking se them be human being is not a good idea.
We are moving forward with Obidiati.
Peter Obi for Me.
Peter Obi for You.
Peter Obi for NIGERIA.
APC We be kicked out with their sick shaky desperate old drug addict candidate.
I like the way you are making yourself happy. But I wouldn't want another narrative after 2023 election. Do you hear me?
Re: Magnus Abe's Campaign Office Destroyed (Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 11:41pm On Dec 28, 2022
duro4chang:
I like the way you are making yourself happy. But I wouldn't want another narrative after 2023 election. Do you hear me?

I like the way you are decieving yourself and playing away the reality of the situation on ground.
APC is already an abomination in every other place except SW.
If you talk am openly se you be APC SUPPORTER for North, East, SS and MB, People go dey look you like se this one well at all,se dis ones no dey live for Nija?se him no deh go market dey buy things?se him no dey buy fuel?
APC is going,stop wasting your energy on them,they don't worth any sympathy.
How do you even feel Supporting a govt that failed woefully in their primary responsibility?
Just imagine this useless clueless party,just 8years in govt and here we are,Two major secessionist movement from the SE,SW and now some Ijaw segments?
Ending APC disaster is the only sensible thing to do now.
Re: Magnus Abe's Campaign Office Destroyed (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 11:43pm On Dec 28, 2022
ablejesus26:

I like the way you are decieving yourself and playing away the reality of the situation on ground.
APC is already an abomination in every other place except SW.
If you talk am openly se you be APC SUPPORTER for North, East, SS and MB, People go dey look you like se this one well at all,se dis ones no dey live for Nija?se him no deh go market dey buy things?se him no dey buy fuel?
APC is going,stop wasting your energy on them,they don't worth any sympathy.
How do you even feel Supporting a govt that failed woefully in their primary responsibility?
Just imagine this useless clueless party,just 8years in govt and here we are,Two major secessionist movement from the SE,SW and now some Ijaw segments?
Ending APC disaster is the only sensible thing to do now.
Democracy is a game of number.
Re: Magnus Abe's Campaign Office Destroyed (Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 11:51pm On Dec 28, 2022
duro4chang:
Democracy is a game of number.

Ask ten People from the North,East ,SS and MB if they will vote for a party that after blocking the borders for rice, Nigerians had to buy same rice for #700 per derica on Xmas day grin bastard scammers of a party grin
You will hardly get a palsy 2.
Ensure to ask them if they have their PVCs.
Many of this people do not innitially care about elections at all,but APC calamity nak their heads wotowoto,them rule go register for Pvc grin
Perhaps you were born today,but there has never been a time when Hardship affected petty commodities like pepper, Maggi,salt in this way apc Hardship has done.
We take them out and choose between Obi and Atiku is the word on the streets of Nija,put ear for Ground make you for hear well se nothing for the blublubla blablublu master grin
Re: Magnus Abe's Campaign Office Destroyed (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 10:57am On Dec 29, 2022
ablejesus26:

Ask ten People from the North,East ,SS and MB if they will vote for a party that after blocking the borders for rice, Nigerians had to buy same rice for #700 per derica on Xmas day grin bastard scammers of a party grin
You will hardly get a palsy 2.
Ensure to ask them if they have their PVCs.
Many of this people do not innitially care about elections at all,but APC calamity nak their heads wotowoto,them rule go register for Pvc grin
Perhaps you were born today,but there has never been a time when Hardship affected petty commodities like pepper, Maggi,salt in this way apc Hardship has done.
We take them out and choose between Obi and Atiku is the word on the streets of Nija,put ear for Ground make you for hear well se nothing for the blublubla blablublu master grin
Obi can never be our president. Obi can never win the election. Obi will lose woefully.
Re: Magnus Abe's Campaign Office Destroyed (Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 2:48pm On Dec 29, 2022
duro4chang:
Obi can never be our president. Obi can never win the election. Obi will lose woefully.

Tinubu a drug Lord and addict,an 86 years old desperate sick shaky man can never be allowed near the Aso rock sit,He is just wasting His drug money, NIGERIANS out there on the streets Suffering from the hardship of his APC disaster has already rejected him.
Obi for Me.
Obi for You.
Obi for a better NIGERIA.
Re: Magnus Abe's Campaign Office Destroyed (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 2:53pm On Dec 29, 2022
ablejesus26:

Tinubu a drug Lord and addict,an 86 years old desperate sick shaky man can never be allowed near the Aso rock sit,He is just wasting His drug money, NIGERIANS out there on the streets Suffering from the hardship of his APC disaster has already rejected him.
Obi for Me.
Obi for You.
Obi for a better NIGERIA.
Obi is a failure. He can never never be the president. A greedy man for that matter. A pathological liar. Obi who turned Labour party to a den of robbers
Re: Magnus Abe's Campaign Office Destroyed (Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 3:05pm On Dec 29, 2022
duro4chang:
Obi is a failure. He can never never be the president. A greedy man for that matter. A pathological liar. Obi who turned Labour party to a den of robbers

Tinubu is the biggest thief amongst all the politicians we have in Nija,He is sick old and a drug addict,He will never rule this Country.
He turned Lagos State into a family business,He is too greedy and petty,He could eventually after sniffing that thing that makes him blublubla blablublu,sell our Country to Togo grin
Na We have already rejected him.
The election is between Obi and Atiku keep that in mind.
Re: Magnus Abe's Campaign Office Destroyed (Photos) by Moh247: 4:24pm On Dec 29, 2022
Buddha3:

Are you even paying heed to that societal misfit?!

Look at you spreading love all over Nairaland attacking people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Bola Tinubu Meets With The Emir Of Qatar. / Election Rigging: Intersociety Drags 40 INEC Officials, 4 Governors To US, EU / APC NWC Disowns Gaidom, Affirms Ajimobi As Acting National Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.