Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,735 members, 7,831,341 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce (49079 Views)

Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram / Cute Photos Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Children / Who Poses More Danger: Messi Or Ronaldo? (With Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by owiko(m): 4:29pm On Dec 26, 2022
D
Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by Nemesis0147(m): 4:29pm On Dec 26, 2022
D
Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by FuckSilly: 4:29pm On Dec 26, 2022
grin
Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by Wizpa(m): 4:29pm On Dec 26, 2022
cheesy
Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by blamingthedevil: 4:30pm On Dec 26, 2022
Lossernaldo

1 Like

Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by dreofGod(m): 4:30pm On Dec 26, 2022
Wow
Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by Godsongang: 4:30pm On Dec 26, 2022
Damn thats what we call a real woman
Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by usecondom(m): 4:31pm On Dec 26, 2022
Nice one, well done wife. Not from one country like that, women there are always asking and never giving. If you say Nig and another man says Ria omo na una sabi. I don go....

2 Likes

Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by FuckSilly: 4:31pm On Dec 26, 2022
Urheadmaster:
cool

Is this better than failing to win world cup throughout is football career tongue

Cristiano Ronaldo son will have to break the only record of his father failure to win the world cup throughout is football career
tongue.

Muh mu

How many world cups your papa win?

How many you don win?
Saying rubbish to someone that can buy your whole generations over 1000 times tongue tongue tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by Ezyp(m): 4:31pm On Dec 26, 2022
Windscribe:

She is from Spain.
She is Argentine

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by fergie001: 4:32pm On Dec 26, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see my Nairaland congregation buying me rolls Royce before the end of this year.

This I have seen
You no see well

1 Like

Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by Akunatakasi(m): 4:33pm On Dec 26, 2022
Windscribe:

She is from Spain.

Taaaaa Argentine babe

3 Likes

Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by Sirseedorf(m): 4:34pm On Dec 26, 2022
Instead of Amaka to surprise me with gift, na so so disappointment.

1 Like

Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by Zaphnath1(m): 4:34pm On Dec 26, 2022
wow his daughter is so cute

shalom

1 Like

Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by Passionate888: 4:34pm On Dec 26, 2022
Nigerian girls left the group chat

1 Like

Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by brightbright: 4:35pm On Dec 26, 2022
Watch what Ortom said about Peter Obi as he celebrate Christmas in Benue IDP Camp (VOTE WISELY)

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pCOZ2GzwUU
Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by GloriousGbola: 4:35pm On Dec 26, 2022
What does the lady do though? I am getting a vibe that she bought him a present with his money. But what do I know?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by Kajaard: 4:35pm On Dec 26, 2022
JasonScoolari:
What a nice compensation from his Argentine girlfriend.

I am really happy for him.

Her you the one that changed her nationality from Spain to Argentina?

Her mum is Spanish and her dad is from Argentina but she holds a Spanish passport.

Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by wonlasewonimi: 4:36pm On Dec 26, 2022
she should be more creative now

2 Likes

Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by planetx: 4:37pm On Dec 26, 2022
PoliteActivist:
Exactly what he doesn't need. More cars
And why he doesn't look too excited, how many cars can one ride at a time.

5 Likes

Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by JasonScoolari: 4:38pm On Dec 26, 2022
Kajaard:

Windscribe:

She is from Spain.

Ndi Spanish indigenes.

4 Likes

Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by JasonScoolari: 4:39pm On Dec 26, 2022
Kajaard:

Her mum is Spanish and her dad is from Argentina but she holds a Spanish passport.
You're not making sense.... Rest.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by Kingcalls: 4:39pm On Dec 26, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Her country won the world cup, so she compensated him.

Stop showcasing how immature u are

2 Likes

Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by gimakon2(m): 4:39pm On Dec 26, 2022
Roboto11:
From money wey she work abi?

Dude, Sorry say u day meet crazy girls, the thing be say, good girls still day.
just calm down, u go see them.

1 Like

Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by PoliteActivist: 4:40pm On Dec 26, 2022
planetx:
And why he doesn't look too excited, how many cars can one ride at a time.

Exactly
Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by Ayobeck(m): 4:40pm On Dec 26, 2022
She use Abu money to entertain Abu..lol anyway she tried compared to naija ladies out there...shout out to u naija babe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by lovinagbad: 4:40pm On Dec 26, 2022
Roboto11:
From money wey she work abi?
Afterall she still buy him the car with whoever money. You can't try that with Naija girls, they won't give you anything. They will even go on Social how they fed and cloth the man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by Cutehector(m): 4:41pm On Dec 26, 2022
Awesome...
Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by Kajaard: 4:41pm On Dec 26, 2022
JasonScoolari:
You're not making sense.... Rest.

You are daft.

Last time I checked Google is free. Stop showing your stupidity on a public forum.
Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by Roboto11: 4:42pm On Dec 26, 2022
gimakon2:

Dude, Sorry say u day meet crazy girls, the thing be say, good girls still day.
just calm down, u go see them.

Story.

She only recycled his money.

1 Like

Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by Crystalom5: 4:42pm On Dec 26, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see my Nairaland congregation buying me rolls Royce before the end of this year.

This I have seen
is that a false prophecy?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tyson Fury Describes How An Amateur Anthony Joshua Gave Him A Beating In A Gym / Manchester United Sympathize With The Family Of Calabar Electrocution Victims / How Much Each Premier League Club Earned In 2018/2019 Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.