Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,418 members, 7,815,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce (49049 Views)

Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram / Cute Photos Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Children / Who Poses More Danger: Messi Or Ronaldo? (With Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by Roboto11: 4:43pm On Dec 26, 2022
Kajaard:

Her you the one that changed her nationality from Spain to Argentina?

Her mum is Spanish and her dad is from Argentina but she holds a Spanish passport.

So he wasn't wrong calling her Argentine.
Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by GODPUNISHALABI: 4:43pm On Dec 26, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Her country won the world cup, so she compensated him.
this picture funny die grin
Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by broadcast0Ng: 4:43pm On Dec 26, 2022
Urheadmaster:
cool

Is this better than failing to win world cup throughout is football career tongue

Cristiano Ronaldo son will have to break the only record of his father failure to win the world cup throughout is football career
tongue.

This is rich, coming from someone whose achievements nairaland would never really know.
He's 37. He's paid his dues in sports. Can't call it a failure for not winning the world cup with that Portugal squad...

6 Likes

Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by JasonScoolari: 4:43pm On Dec 26, 2022
Kajaard:

You are daft.

Last time I checked Google is free. Stop showing your stupidity.
I never start you don dey throw insult like tout.... grin

I can't take your pains away, but I can make you feel better. smiley
Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by BlackAIIDay: 4:43pm On Dec 26, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Her country won the world cup, so she compensated him.

Same way your dad couldn't impregnate your mum, your neighbor Sir Uche compensated him

1 Like

Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by JasonScoolari: 4:43pm On Dec 26, 2022
Roboto11:

Leave that Pendu nutcase. cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by Thegamingorca(m): 4:43pm On Dec 26, 2022
Windscribe:

She is from Spain.

I tire for these ppl
Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by alizma: 4:44pm On Dec 26, 2022
Urheadmaster:
cool

Is this better than failing to win world cup throughout is football career tongue

Cristiano Ronaldo son will have to break the only record of his father failure to win the world cup throughout is football career
tongue.
Lol, if na so that means say your papa don finish you with plenty assignment be that. Make I list them?
Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by JasonScoolari: 4:45pm On Dec 26, 2022
BlackAIIDay:

Same way your dad couldn't impregnate your mum, your neighbor Sir Uche compensated him
Hahahaha, my comment has made this one start crying.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by cardoctor(m): 4:46pm On Dec 26, 2022
What's the surprise? The man can buy a hundred Rollers for himself

1 Like

Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by Kajaard: 4:47pm On Dec 26, 2022
Roboto11:

She is Spanish. She has a Spanish passport and identifies as Spanish.
Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by JasonScoolari: 4:47pm On Dec 26, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:
this picture funny die grin
grin Pendu fans have started attacking me.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by Kajaard: 4:48pm On Dec 26, 2022
JasonScoolari:
I never start you don dey throw insult like tout.... grin

I can't take your pains away, but I can make you feel better. smiley

Bloody illiterate. Google is free. Otondo.
Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by Roboto11: 4:48pm On Dec 26, 2022
Kajaard:

She is Spanish. She has a Spanish passport and identifies as Spanish.

You're still on that?

Rest.

3 Likes

Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by gimakon2(m): 4:48pm On Dec 26, 2022
Roboto11:

Story.

She only recycled his money.

In a way yes. But at least she gave him something back. what about those that dont give at all?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by JasonScoolari: 4:49pm On Dec 26, 2022
Kajaard:

Bloody illiterate. Google is free. Otondo.
Another round of tears. grin

Like I said, I can't take your pains away, but I can make you feel better.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by Kajaard: 4:49pm On Dec 26, 2022
Roboto11:

You're still on that?

Rest.

Take the correction and stop being ignorant.
Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by CheapHomes1: 4:49pm On Dec 26, 2022
Roboto11:
From money wey she work abi?

Why you de vex na... cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by Roboto11: 4:50pm On Dec 26, 2022
Kajaard:

Take the correction and stop being ignorant.

Shatap kiddo.

Anyone describing her as Argentine is correct.

Her father is Argentine.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by Nawttiboi007(m): 4:51pm On Dec 26, 2022
Only if the gullible ones knows how accomplished these players they fight for are, and the levels they ball exclusively.. una go Dey rethink how una life and generations to come life go at least better.. Ronaldo is a G.O.A.T. If u like Hang yourself u die for nothing

1 Like

Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by Kajaard: 4:51pm On Dec 26, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Another round of tears. grin

Like I said, I can't take your pains away, but I can make you feel better.

And what makes you think I am a Ronaldo fan so that means I am pained?

Lol cheesy

I am just trying to correct you. Don't take this ignorance into 2023 cheesy
Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by Udemzy05: 4:51pm On Dec 26, 2022
Roboto11:

How many women fit do am?
Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by seguno2: 4:52pm On Dec 26, 2022
Roboto11:

Na how e take consign you? Aproko and amębø combined honours.
Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by Kajaard: 4:52pm On Dec 26, 2022
Roboto11:

Shatap kiddo.

Anyone describing her as Argentine is correct.

Her father is Argentine.

I see you are a fool that fails to take correction. Last response to you dimwit.
Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by Udemzy05: 4:52pm On Dec 26, 2022
Urheadmaster:
cool

tongue.

Tell us wetin your own papa achieve.
Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by Roboto11: 4:53pm On Dec 26, 2022
Kajaard:

I see you are a fool that fails to take correction. Last response to you dimwit.

Cry me a river.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by Starzo: 4:54pm On Dec 26, 2022
Kajaard:

you're the dumb one

she's half Argentine and half Spanish

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by JasonScoolari: 4:54pm On Dec 26, 2022
Kajaard:

And what makes you think I am a Ronaldo fan so that means I am pained?

Lol cheesy

I am just trying to correct you. Don't take this ignorance into 2023 cheesy
Mumu be deceiving himself. grin Pendu dunce.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by Urheadmaster(m): 4:54pm On Dec 26, 2022
You are in the same shoes so no wahala
broadcast0Ng:

This is rich, coming from someone whose achievements nairaland would never really know.
He's 37. He's paid his dues in sports. Can't call it a failure for not winning the world cup with that Portugal squad...
Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by ufotunang: 4:58pm On Dec 26, 2022
Roboto11:
...it's still Ronaldo money �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by mayor1814: 4:59pm On Dec 26, 2022
Nice gesture from Georgina. She is really taking good care of tapnaldo. grin

I'm still waiting for that Argentina currency/ banknote to come out so both of them can be seeing Messi face on d banknote. grin

1 Like

Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by Aboguede(m): 4:59pm On Dec 26, 2022
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zki2Q3WTEg

Georgina Rodriguez

Jorgina Jorgina Jorgina

How times did I called u, where una dey see this money shocked

God abeg ooh do it according to my heart desires. Just credit my account with any digit plus many zeros besides it and let me answer efcc and co shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sardar Azmoun Quits Iran National Team Due To Insults After World Cup Exit / Tyson Fury Describes How An Amateur Anthony Joshua Gave Him A Beating In A Gym / Wilson Oruma: 'I Lost N2bn To Fraudsters And Relations'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.