Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Calcium Oxalate In Urine After MCS Microscopy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Calcium Oxalate In Urine After MCS Microscopy (514 Views)

What Causes White Particles To Float In Urine Of A Male? / 8 Urine Colours And What Each Say About Your Health / Why Yellow Coloured Urine After Eating Noddle's? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calcium Oxalate In Urine After MCS Microscopy by ChiefBee: 5:46pm On Dec 26, 2022
Doctors in the house, good evening. Please can someone be kind enough to interpret the result of the urine MCS I did? I can see calcium oxalate 2+ on it, amongst other things I have no idea of. Hope it's not severe. I'm scared.

Any treatment or solution? Please share. Thank you
Re: Calcium Oxalate In Urine After MCS Microscopy by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 26, 2022
its a sign of serious health issues
Re: Calcium Oxalate In Urine After MCS Microscopy by ChiefBee: 5:52pm On Dec 26, 2022
Braveboi1:
its a sign of serious health issues
like what please?
Re: Calcium Oxalate In Urine After MCS Microscopy by Ebubu: 6:15pm On Dec 26, 2022
ChiefBee:
Doctors in the house, good evening. Please can someone be kind enough to interpret the result of the urine MCS I did? I can see calcium oxalate 2+ on it, amongst other things I have no idea of. Hope it's not severe. I'm scared.

Any treatment or solution? Please share. Thank you

reduce the intake of salt, and maggi in the foods you prepare, and drink plenty of water everyday for several months.

high calcium oxalate is indicative of kidney stones and they are result of too much intake of salt or maggi or indomie seasonings which contain salts too, or indicative of little water intake.

so reduce your intake of maggi, salt, indomie seasonings and consume plenty water everyday(7 pure water everyday)
Re: Calcium Oxalate In Urine After MCS Microscopy by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 26, 2022
ChiefBee:
like what please?
hiv
Re: Calcium Oxalate In Urine After MCS Microscopy by ChiefBee: 6:19pm On Dec 26, 2022
Ebubu:

reduce the intake of salt, and maggi in the foods you prepare, and drink plenty of water everyday for several months.

high calcium oxalate is indicative of kidney stones and they are result of too much intake of salt or maggi or indomie seasonings which contain salts too, or indicative of little water intake.

so reduce your intake of maggi, salt, indomie seasonings and consume plenty water everyday(7 pure water everyday)
Thank you very much. I will

(1) (Reply)

Dynace Rocenta Stem Cell For Sale In Nigeria (Deliveries Nationwide) / Premature Discharge / Smoking They Say Is Dangerous To Health Contrary To Alot Of Smokers Believe I'll Rather

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.