Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,912 members, 7,838,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

We Imolites Are Not Voting Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Imolites Are Not Voting Peter Obi (2430 Views)

A Voter Was Beaten In Onipanu, Lagos For Voting Peter Obi - Eyewitness. VIDEO / Rochas Okorocha's Statue Brought Down By Imolites In Owerri (Photo) / George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Imolites Are Not Voting Peter Obi by Jnkay: 9:34pm On Dec 26, 2022
We Lagosians are voting Peter Obi

3 Likes

Re: We Imolites Are Not Voting Peter Obi by taretoofine(m): 9:45pm On Dec 26, 2022
have you taken treatment for malaria?

1 Like

Re: We Imolites Are Not Voting Peter Obi by duro4chang(m): 9:47pm On Dec 26, 2022
VTJN:
Lol
I thought it was 30k?
How come it was increase to whooping 70k?
Biko tell us
No mind them. They thought everything is money

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Imolites Are Not Voting Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 26, 2022
Resurrection212:
Yes our candidate for 2023 election is Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Imolites aren't voting peter obi

You Anambra can go and do your worst.

You which Imolites. Abi you don high
Re: We Imolites Are Not Voting Peter Obi by techWriter3: 10:12pm On Dec 26, 2022
tell Abiola that endeavoured somebody somebody ticket how far
Re: We Imolites Are Not Voting Peter Obi by Ojiofor: 10:26pm On Dec 26, 2022
Muslim Muslim ticket is against our national security.It will fail worst than june 12.

1 Like

Re: We Imolites Are Not Voting Peter Obi by RealTalkNoBull: 11:40pm On Dec 26, 2022
Naijabad:
Ask Abiola that attempted Muslim Muslim ticket how far.
Abiola won hands down, until Northern Ibo slaves— Arthur Nzeribe and Daniel Kanu — sabotaged MKO Abiola and betrayed Yorubas and the rest of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: We Imolites Are Not Voting Peter Obi by BeardedMeat(m): 11:48pm On Dec 26, 2022
Resurrection212:
Yes our candidate for 2023 election is Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Imolites aren't voting peter obi

Yellow Bars now claiming Igbo!

I'm in Imo. Not a single bill board of Tinubu.

PDP and APC candidates are campaigning with Peter Obi to gain acceptance from the locals.

grin

grin

grin
Re: We Imolites Are Not Voting Peter Obi by BeardedMeat(m): 11:49pm On Dec 26, 2022
RealTalkNoBull:
Abiola won hands down, until Northern Ibo slaves— Arthur Nzeribe and Daniel Kanu — sabotaged MKO Abiola and betrayed Yorubas and the rest of Nigeria.
Just like Abiola, Tinubu the urinating machine is jinxed.
Re: We Imolites Are Not Voting Peter Obi by Resurrection212: 8:21pm On Dec 28, 2022
Continue deceiving yourself.
BeardedMeat:
Yellow Bars now claiming Igbo!

I'm in Imo. Not a single bill board of Tinubu.

PDP and APC candidates are campaigning with Peter Obi to gain acceptance from the locals.

grin

grin

grin
Re: We Imolites Are Not Voting Peter Obi by ImDStar: 9:38pm On Dec 28, 2022
My brother I base in Lagos and I voting Peter Obi, nobody will beg you to vote with common sense, more suffering would do that.

Being educated means you have high IQ to make right decisions, if after your years in school, you see Tinubu as your best candidate(that's if you're educated) out of all the contestants, my brother something is seriously wrong.
After the rubbish he's been saying all around?
Are you really serious?

Resurrection212:

Re: We Imolites Are Not Voting Peter Obi by Mintyguy(m): 10:17pm On Dec 28, 2022
And you actually think you are think you the intelligent one abi? Wanting to vote someone without any track record of achievement or antecedent blueprint in governance.
I guess you need to check yourself first
ImDStar:
My brother I base in Lagos and I voting Peter Obi, nobody will beg you to vote with common sense, more suffering would do that.

Being educated means you have high IQ to make right decisions, if after your years in school, you see Tinubu as your best candidate(that's if you're educated) out of all the contestants, my brother something is seriously wrong.
Are you really serious?

Re: We Imolites Are Not Voting Peter Obi by Mrpojj(m): 10:06am On Dec 29, 2022
Donjazet2:
Propaganda upon propaganda!

That's all these BATstards know.

I hope Nigerians are not decieved by gimmicks like these..

The APC campaign has a solid wing of "digital media operators". People that are paid to try and shape or manipulate public opinions on social media platforms..
Under Buhari they were known as BMC. Buhari media crew.

Better shine your eyes and not be decieved.
Only one candidate has the mass appeal from the ordinary masses. You know who already.
Them don cast na, everyone knows now
Re: We Imolites Are Not Voting Peter Obi by Mrpojj(m): 10:07am On Dec 29, 2022
duro4chang:
Not at all. I am doing this for posterity. I am not hungry to that extent. I know that it always hits you to hear that Bola is the incoming president. Asiwaju is the best. Happy Boxing Day
Tori
Re: We Imolites Are Not Voting Peter Obi by SaiOba: 10:26am On Dec 29, 2022
Who is this werey that is saying WE. ? Ogbeni, go pack yourself for one corner.. Who know you for Imo State? Who is your father? What is your family name ?
Mtcheew!
Resurrection212:

Re: We Imolites Are Not Voting Peter Obi by SaiOba: 10:40am On Dec 29, 2022
That f00l is not Onye Imo State.. And I am not saying everyone of Ndi Imo is voting Peter Obi o.. Hope Uzodinjo has influenced some but the majority of Ndi Imo State sons n daughters, home and abroad are rooting for Peter Obi.. I got 2 friends from a village called Amagu and Ihioma in Oru/Orlu L.G.A and they Ave shown me videos n pictures of Ndi Imo in United States grassroot campaigns that they are doing. It's on a very low-key because of the unrest.. those that are coming in are coming January/February so that they can participate in the Election and the rest have called their parents and other loved ones in the east to educate them on who and the party sign/logo to vote..
They are all going to cast their Votes Wisely..

Peter Obi going to the United States and Other foreign countries to meet Nigerians was NO child's play.

So leave op make him dey do WE. The wise ones know the very selfish political f00ls .

Peace

Vote Wisely Nigerians.
Vote LP Labour Party
Vote Peter Obi

ImDStar:

Are you really serious?

Re: We Imolites Are Not Voting Peter Obi by duro4chang(m): 10:51am On Dec 29, 2022
Mrpojj:

Tori
Did you enjoy it?
Re: We Imolites Are Not Voting Peter Obi by Resurrection212: 3:39pm On Dec 31, 2022
I'm a prince from mbaise in fact the future king you who is your father
SaiOba:
Who is this werey that is saying WE. ? Ogbeni, go pack yourself for one corner.. Who know you for Imo State? Who is your father? What is your family name ?
Mtcheew!
Re: We Imolites Are Not Voting Peter Obi by julaion: 3:47pm On Dec 31, 2022
Resurrection212:

tinubu will be your president in ur grave

1 Like

Re: We Imolites Are Not Voting Peter Obi by Abbeytoy(m): 3:52pm On Dec 31, 2022
Naijabad:
Ask Abiola that attempted Muslim Muslim ticket how far.

Abiola won.

Well, 1993 might repeat itself and we'll start all over again.

But I am very sure Obi is not in contention
Re: We Imolites Are Not Voting Peter Obi by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 4:01pm On Dec 31, 2022
Resurrection212:

An Afonja head slammer from Osun State is claiming Imo indigene.
Re: We Imolites Are Not Voting Peter Obi by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 4:02pm On Dec 31, 2022
Resurrection212:
I'm a prince from mbaise in fact the future king you who is your father

You mean you are a truck pusher from Iragbiji?
Re: We Imolites Are Not Voting Peter Obi by Novarisammy2: 5:11pm On Dec 31, 2022
Resurrection212:

I just hope and pray that ur sense of reasoning will finally resurrect as we step into the new year. you cannot have resurrection as ur moniker for nothing
Re: We Imolites Are Not Voting Peter Obi by Resurrection212: 5:31pm On Dec 31, 2022
Back to sender useless boy.
julaion:
tinubu will be your president in ur grave
Re: We Imolites Are Not Voting Peter Obi by julaion: 7:49pm On Dec 31, 2022
Resurrection212:
Back to sender useless boy.
thunder scatter your generation

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adjournment: Supreme Court Ex Parte Order Has Expired. / Gbadebo Rhodes Viviour: Ipob, Biafra Appoligist, And Anti-yoruba Bigot. Tweets / Children Of Anger Has Descended On TOYIN ABRAHAM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.