Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Children Of Anger Has Descended On TOYIN ABRAHAM - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Children Of Anger Has Descended On TOYIN ABRAHAM (2373 Views)

Why PDP Spared Makinde, Ugwuanyi, Descended On Ortom, Fayose, Anyim — Vanguard / Nigerians Descended On Ukraine President After He Congratulated Tinubu / Nigeria Has Descended To A Full Pledged Banana Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Children Of Anger Has Descended On TOYIN ABRAHAM by Ubahjessica(f): 6:37pm On Mar 12, 2023
They have finally made this woman to weep more than the bereaved
She is now lamenting over what OBIdients did by sending multiple reports for NETFLIX to take her movies down

https://fb.watch/jdNr3ZVXsz/?mibextid=NnVzG8

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Children Of Anger Has Descended On TOYIN ABRAHAM by Moh247: 6:40pm On Mar 12, 2023
cool

Thank God we voted against Zombidiots evil

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Children Of Anger Has Descended On TOYIN ABRAHAM by BombAttack(f): 6:41pm On Mar 12, 2023
Ubahjessica:
She is now lamenting over what OBIdients did by sending multiple reports for NETFLIX to take her movies down

https://fb.watch/jdNr3ZVXsz/?mibextid=NnVzG8

Tinubu voters should help her out

IDIOTS

16 Likes

Re: Children Of Anger Has Descended On TOYIN ABRAHAM by Emmanuella00(f): 6:45pm On Mar 12, 2023
This is bad
Re: Children Of Anger Has Descended On TOYIN ABRAHAM by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 12, 2023
BombAttack:

Tinubu voters should help her out

IDIOTS
They are helping her by posting it here, and exposing the vile and dangerous nature of those jesters disturbing the media space with their unnecessary noise!

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Children Of Anger Has Descended On TOYIN ABRAHAM by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:46pm On Mar 12, 2023
Tinubu baby grin grin

I thought she said she doesn't need her fans undecided

Her fans will make her realize that they can make her an upcoming actress grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Of Anger Has Descended On TOYIN ABRAHAM by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 12, 2023
Emmanuella00:
Where are those oversabi's now?
They should come and help her, not always insulting other parties.
Look what a 'supposed' writer is vomiting. Keep switching accounts. After Obi got thrashed out, you switched to this, hiding and wailing like a troll.

We saw how you and your ilks wasted off spamming here with nonsense just before the election! Tueeh. 🤣

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Children Of Anger Has Descended On TOYIN ABRAHAM by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:48pm On Mar 12, 2023
Children raised and fed with HATE, full of anger perdition and sorrow.

What a tribe

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Children Of Anger Has Descended On TOYIN ABRAHAM by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 12, 2023
BombAttack:

Let Tinubu help her out. Stop disturbing us with nonsense

Fools
No one is disturbing you, son. We are only exposing your hypocrisy and intolerance.
Remember Tinubu will rule you and your family for4/8 years, and there's nothing you wailers can do about it! 🤣🤣🤭

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Children Of Anger Has Descended On TOYIN ABRAHAM by BigBrother9ja: 6:50pm On Mar 12, 2023
Na she dey mind OSU ALUSI IPOB JEW PIGS

It will never be well with all of them.

USELESS children of hate and PERDITION.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Children Of Anger Has Descended On TOYIN ABRAHAM by Emmanuella00(f): 6:50pm On Mar 12, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Look what a 'supposed' writer is vomiting. Keep switching accounts. After Obi got thrashed out, you switched to this, hiding and wailing like a troll.

We saw how you and your ilks wasted off spamming here with nonsense just before the election! Tueeh. 🤣

Putting eyes in another person's matters damage one ,
You can never focus on your matter... Chameleon

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Children Of Anger Has Descended On TOYIN ABRAHAM by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 12, 2023
Emmanuella00:

Putting eyes in another person's matters damage one ,
You can never focus on your matter... Chameleon
Shut up you coward! 🤣

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Children Of Anger Has Descended On TOYIN ABRAHAM by Emmanuella00(f): 6:53pm On Mar 12, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

No one is disturbing you, son. We are only exposing your hypocrisy and intolerance.
Remember Tinubu will rule you and your family for 4/8 years, and there's nothing you wailers can do about it! 🤣🤣🤭
Look at who is talking.
They never born your papa... I started using nairaland since you enjoy putting eyes on other people's business here.
Wanderer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Children Of Anger Has Descended On TOYIN ABRAHAM by BigBrother9ja: 6:53pm On Mar 12, 2023
Ubahjessica:

httpatch/jdNr3ZVXsz/?mibextid=NnVzG8
You ended up saying nothing.
You're incomprehensible
You lack composure.
If dem ask you too now, you go say you be content creator grin grin grin
Re: Children Of Anger Has Descended On TOYIN ABRAHAM by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 12, 2023
BombAttack:

He will rule and rape your slowpoke mother daily for 8yrs.

IDIOTS
Haah! Aren't you a Nigerian again? 🤣🤣
You no fit Dodge Tinubu rule oo. He practically own your life now. He's your Lord and personal savior. Your own na just to wail online while he rules for 4/8yrs!🤣🤣

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Children Of Anger Has Descended On TOYIN ABRAHAM by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 12, 2023
cool
Emmanuella00:

Look at who is talking..
They never born your papa... I started using nairaland since you enjoy putting eyes in other peoples business here.
Wanderer
See as I rush screenshot your profile and phone number. E don be for you!
Anywhere I see that number, na to flag that account and advise people to stay away from your so called "writing contact" 🤣🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Children Of Anger Has Descended On TOYIN ABRAHAM by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 12, 2023
BombAttack:

I know your mother is a harlot

Abeg harlot no be work? 🤔🤣🤣
Tinubu go rule you and your family for 4/8yrs and my mother being a harlot can't change it,! 🤭🤣🤣

Oya cry! 🤣🤣🤣

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Children Of Anger Has Descended On TOYIN ABRAHAM by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 12, 2023
BombAttack:

Useless son of a slowpoke mother

Fools
I like am! 🤣
Na your mother!! 🤭🤣

Anything is okay as long as Tinubu will rule you and your family for 4/8yrs. He's your God, and you shall serve him! 🤣🤣

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Children Of Anger Has Descended On TOYIN ABRAHAM by Emmanuella00(f): 7:00pm On Mar 12, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
cool
See as I rush screenshot your profile and phone number. E don be for you!
Anywhere I see that number, na to flag that account and advise people to stay away from your so called "writing contact" 🤣🤣
Shame on you, an because I no free do work free for you, you wan commit yourself
No cry Bro, you need help
Re: Children Of Anger Has Descended On TOYIN ABRAHAM by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 12, 2023
Emmanuella00:

Shame on you, an because I no free do work free for you, you wan commit yourself
No cry Bro, you need help
Omo. You are finished! 🤣🤣
Just go change number abeg! 🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Children Of Anger Has Descended On TOYIN ABRAHAM by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 12, 2023
BombAttack:

He will continue to rape your slowpoke harlot mother for 8yrs. Say Amen
Amen. Oya next! 🤣🤣
Will that stop Tinubu from ruling you and your family for 4/8 yrs?? 🤔🤭🤣🤣🤣

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Children Of Anger Has Descended On TOYIN ABRAHAM by NoToPile: 7:05pm On Mar 12, 2023
I can't even get the head or the tail of the video, all these so called vloggers wannabe.
Re: Children Of Anger Has Descended On TOYIN ABRAHAM by Yaribanzaonic: 7:06pm On Mar 12, 2023
Guy go sleep ..the guy has murdered your family on this thread.

Why crying allover the place...

Go rest joor...mugu

Wagwanbrethren:

Amen. Oya next! 🤣🤣
Will that stop Tinubu from ruling you and your family for 4/8 yrs?? 🤔🤭🤣🤣🤣
Re: Children Of Anger Has Descended On TOYIN ABRAHAM by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 12, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
Guy go sleep ..the guy has murdered your family on this thread.

Why crying allover the place...

Go rest joor...mugu

If em like make e murder my family. As long as you and your family is alive for Tinubu to rule and Lord over. 🤣🤣
Na 4/8 yrs oo. Tinubu is your God! 🤣🤣

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Children Of Anger Has Descended On TOYIN ABRAHAM by Yaribanzaonic: 7:09pm On Mar 12, 2023
Na Your god na.

This kriminal cant be a god...

GODS are beautiful and healthy looking...

Gods are not Junkies...

Wagwanbrethren:

If em like make e murder my family. As long as you and your family is alive for Tinubu to rule and Lord over. 🤣🤣
Na 4/8 yrs oo. Tinubu is your God! 🤣🤣

Re: Children Of Anger Has Descended On TOYIN ABRAHAM by duro4chang(m): 7:14pm On Mar 12, 2023
Everything about Labour party and Obi is lie, provocation, intimidation, mischief, falsehood, mudsling and character assassination.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Children Of Anger Has Descended On TOYIN ABRAHAM by FisifunKododada: 7:15pm On Mar 12, 2023
WE should also report the films of the following to netflix:
1. GENIVIVE
2. Any actor that supports obi

Lets start with GENEVIVE because I know that one go pain those tribalistic okoros well well.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Lagosian Contest Governorship Election In Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo & Ogun? / David Hundeyin Committed Treason / U.S. Journalist, J. Palmer Exposes Chicago State University Corruption & Tinubu'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.