Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,234 members, 7,811,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Kwankwaso Falls Off The Stage As The Stage Collapsed Below His Feet(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Falls Off The Stage As The Stage Collapsed Below His Feet(video) (3835 Views)

Ganduje Stamped His Feet On Kwankwaso's Poster At A Function (Photo) / Obasanjo Dances Gbe Body Till His Shoes Fell Off His Feet (Photos, Video) / Atiku, Jonathan, Saraki, Uche Secondus Dance On Stage As Davido Sings (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwankwaso Falls Off The Stage As The Stage Collapsed Below His Feet(video) by AbidoyeAyobami(m): 8:52pm On Dec 26, 2022
Kwankwaso Falls Off the Stage As the Stage Collapsed Below His Feet

A video going round on internet shows the moment a man who look more of the NNPP Presidential candidate, Rabiu Kwankwaso, fell off the stage when the stage collapsed below his feet at the campaign ground.

Although the location of the fall is unknown as at press time, the man who fell off the stage appeared more of Rabiu Kwankwaso.

This shows that Stage Management is very important

Watch the video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ufu1KhtN74A

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Falls Off The Stage As The Stage Collapsed Below His Feet(video) by eyenogoquiet(m): 9:16pm On Dec 26, 2022
DID he make it grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Falls Off The Stage As The Stage Collapsed Below His Feet(video) by Jnkay: 9:18pm On Dec 26, 2022
Thank God is not Tinubu!!!!!

13 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Falls Off The Stage As The Stage Collapsed Below His Feet(video) by Googledotcom: 9:28pm On Dec 26, 2022
That's how all the "I must rule by force" politicians will fail next year.

11 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Falls Off The Stage As The Stage Collapsed Below His Feet(video) by triple996(m): 9:29pm On Dec 26, 2022
Some people will wail
Re: Kwankwaso Falls Off The Stage As The Stage Collapsed Below His Feet(video) by Freshwhyte(m): 9:31pm On Dec 26, 2022
K
Re: Kwankwaso Falls Off The Stage As The Stage Collapsed Below His Feet(video) by Ineedhustle247: 9:35pm On Dec 26, 2022
Make Bulaba blu Blu blu ba lose guard laidis jor cheesy I jus wan confama shomtin

I was wishing it was him
Does that make me a bad person? cry

Lets know know the next thing for us is to focus on Obi's inauguration and plans for his first year in office and the best way to achieve em.

Edit

All this tribalistic bigots quoting me & calling me names

I am not Ibo
I be full Kogi Born
Raised in the North
Served in ther North
Based in Abuja

You can go and bleep your Baba's a$s for all I care.

I am ab Igala man who wants a better Nigeria
God punish all of una fr my lost relatives
Eeedioots! angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l6x1tcxM78

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Falls Off The Stage As The Stage Collapsed Below His Feet(video) by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 9:37pm On Dec 26, 2022
Jnkay:
By now the story would have been different and unfunny grin

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Falls Off The Stage As The Stage Collapsed Below His Feet(video) by obiekunie01: 9:45pm On Dec 26, 2022
hmm!

that's really a dangerous fall.

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Falls Off The Stage As The Stage Collapsed Below His Feet(video) by PointZerom: 9:50pm On Dec 26, 2022
TRUTHaDDICTED:
By now the story would have been different and unfunny grin

He would have been rushed to Bulaba general hospital. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Falls Off The Stage As The Stage Collapsed Below His Feet(video) by osscarr(m): 9:54pm On Dec 26, 2022
Re: Kwankwaso Falls Off The Stage As The Stage Collapsed Below His Feet(video) by osscarr(m): 9:54pm On Dec 26, 2022
Jnkay:

He would have died on the spot
Tinubu wey him life remain one bar

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Falls Off The Stage As The Stage Collapsed Below His Feet(video) by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:56pm On Dec 26, 2022
NOT a Good Sign
Re: Kwankwaso Falls Off The Stage As The Stage Collapsed Below His Feet(video) by forgiveness: 10:05pm On Dec 26, 2022
Kwankwaso ti lu le. shocked shocked

God hve mercy.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Falls Off The Stage As The Stage Collapsed Below His Feet(video) by stuffs2002: 10:15pm On Dec 26, 2022
Ineedhustle247:
Make Bulaba blu Blu blu ba lose guard laidis jor cheesy I jus wan confama shomtin

Lets know know the next thing for us is to focus on Obi's inauguration and plans for his first year in office and the best way to achieve em.

Any ST00PEED IPOB RABID DOG that come online and be foaming at the mouth thinking that Nigerians will vote for Obi is only deceiving himself

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Falls Off The Stage As The Stage Collapsed Below His Feet(video) by SlavaUkraini: 10:17pm On Dec 26, 2022
Same way Thïefnubu will fall down from the chair and collapse, when the election results are announced and he is seriously defeated...
Re: Kwankwaso Falls Off The Stage As The Stage Collapsed Below His Feet(video) by mycar: 10:23pm On Dec 26, 2022
angry undecided
Re: Kwankwaso Falls Off The Stage As The Stage Collapsed Below His Feet(video) by mycar: 10:24pm On Dec 26, 2022
stuffs2002:

Any ST00PEED IPOB RABID DOG that come online and be foaming at the mouth thinking that Nigerians will vote for Obi is only deceiving himself
fooool

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Falls Off The Stage As The Stage Collapsed Below His Feet(video) by stuffs2002: 10:28pm On Dec 26, 2022
mycar:
fooool

Hahaha grin
ST00PEED IPOB RABID DOG

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Falls Off The Stage As The Stage Collapsed Below His Feet(video) by lexylaw40: 10:28pm On Dec 26, 2022
Oluu le

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Falls Off The Stage As The Stage Collapsed Below His Feet(video) by MiaBeer(m): 10:32pm On Dec 26, 2022
Now BAT will have reason to campaign on top of bullion vans only angry

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Falls Off The Stage As The Stage Collapsed Below His Feet(video) by TakeNigeriaBack: 11:02pm On Dec 26, 2022
Kwankwaso lu le cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Falls Off The Stage As The Stage Collapsed Below His Feet(video) by bdon123(m): 11:21pm On Dec 26, 2022
Thank God its not Tinubu,it would hav been followed by a burial

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Falls Off The Stage As The Stage Collapsed Below His Feet(video) by Urheadmaster(m): 11:47pm On Dec 26, 2022
tongue
That was what I said in the previous post.

It would've turned to another case of emergency
tongue.

bdon123:
Re: Kwankwaso Falls Off The Stage As The Stage Collapsed Below His Feet(video) by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 11:56pm On Dec 26, 2022
bdon123:
Baba blu blu ba Balu ba Lu ba grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Kwankwaso Falls Off The Stage As The Stage Collapsed Below His Feet(video) by citygarden(m): 11:58pm On Dec 26, 2022
If it was tinubu, the News would have been trending everywhere. Hope he doesn't get injury?
Re: Kwankwaso Falls Off The Stage As The Stage Collapsed Below His Feet(video) by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:12am On Dec 27, 2022
Jnkay:
grin grin By now him for don dey 6 feet since he is a Muslim

Kwakwanso, this is the Nigeria you guys gifted to us, I hope you enjoyed it

Abeg, go rest! You no follow!!!

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Falls Off The Stage As The Stage Collapsed Below His Feet(video) by etenyong(m): 1:18am On Dec 27, 2022
Had it been this happened to Baba blu, it would take over a year to recover from pains.
Re: Kwankwaso Falls Off The Stage As The Stage Collapsed Below His Feet(video) by techWriter3: 3:10am On Dec 27, 2022
Thatsing the praises of how all the "I must regulate by force" politician s will fail next year

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oil Theft: Presidential Panel Calls For Stiffer Penalties For Crude Oil Thieves / If Ojukwu Hadn't Fought In 1967, What Would Have Become Of N/delta Today? / Is The White Men More Superior Than The Black Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.