Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Kwankwaso Falls Off The Stage As The Stage Collapsed Below His Feet(video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Falls Off The Stage As The Stage Collapsed Below His Feet(video) (3841 Views)

Ganduje Stamped His Feet On Kwankwaso's Poster At A Function (Photo) / Obasanjo Dances Gbe Body Till His Shoes Fell Off His Feet (Photos, Video) / Atiku, Jonathan, Saraki, Uche Secondus Dance On Stage As Davido Sings (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso Falls Off The Stage As The Stage Collapsed Below His Feet(video) by Betanaija42moro: 3:41am On Dec 27, 2022
To campaign no be moi moi
Re: Kwankwaso Falls Off The Stage As The Stage Collapsed Below His Feet(video) by lecowas: 7:16am On Dec 27, 2022
grin grin grin

The way he shouted ehn, laugh wan kill me. I Don replay 5 times
Re: Kwankwaso Falls Off The Stage As The Stage Collapsed Below His Feet(video) by HonSystem49(m): 8:11am On Dec 27, 2022
AbidoyeAyobami:
Kwankwaso Falls Off the Stage As the Stage Collapsed Below His Feet

A video going round on internet shows the moment a man who look more of the NNPP Presidential candidate, Rabiu Kwankwaso, fell off the stage when the stage collapsed below his feet at the campaign ground.

Although the location of the fall is unknown as at press time, the man who fell off the stage appeared more of Rabiu Kwankwaso.

This shows that Stage Management is very import.
Watch the video her:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ufu1KhtN74A

Seriously this is a sign that he will fail the election 2023
Re: Kwankwaso Falls Off The Stage As The Stage Collapsed Below His Feet(video) by IgOga(m): 8:31am On Dec 27, 2022
osscarr:

He would have died on the spot
Tinubu wey him life remain one bar

Be careful what you say. You may die before Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Falls Off The Stage As The Stage Collapsed Below His Feet(video) by gasparpisciotta: 10:18am On Dec 27, 2022
If his men cannot make a good stage for him, how then do you expect him to effectively run Nigeria?
Re: Kwankwaso Falls Off The Stage As The Stage Collapsed Below His Feet(video) by osscarr(m): 5:05pm On Dec 27, 2022
IgOga:

Be careful what you say. You may die before Tinubu

Goan tell that to Ur fellow batstartd
U guys can choose to die b4 tinubu
As for me, I don't have time to die
Re: Kwankwaso Falls Off The Stage As The Stage Collapsed Below His Feet(video) by Ineedhustle247: 7:00am On Dec 29, 2022
stuffs2002:

Any ST00PEED IPOB RABID DOG that come online and be foaming at the mouth thinking that Nigerians will vote for Obi is only deceiving himself

Eeedeeeot
I'm from Kogi
I'm proudly Igala
No ties to east or Ibo
Was born n raised in North
You say we're foaming in the mouth grin okay na
Ur derelict's picture full my state capital but at heart na Obi and Atiku de drag here cheesy

If you're in doubt check the link below and see the massive love for him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l6x1tcxM78

Tribalistic Bigot cheesy
Re: Kwankwaso Falls Off The Stage As The Stage Collapsed Below His Feet(video) by OkoRemi2023(m): 7:14am On Dec 29, 2022
Ineedhustle247:
Make Bulaba blu Blu blu ba lose guard laidis jor cheesy I jus wan confama shomtin

I was wishing it was him
Does that make me a bad person? cry

Lets know know the next thing for us is to focus on Obi's inauguration and plans for his first year in office and the best way to achieve em.

Tinubu can stay longer than your Obi, you igbo hatred that's turned your region to a death trap is yet to cut you m0rons some slack ba?

wait till the entire region is consumed
Re: Kwankwaso Falls Off The Stage As The Stage Collapsed Below His Feet(video) by Toosure70: 7:52am On Dec 29, 2022
Example o lule
Re: Kwankwaso Falls Off The Stage As The Stage Collapsed Below His Feet(video) by Ineedhustle247: 11:28am On Dec 30, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

Tinubu can stay longer than your Obi, you igbo hatred that's turned your region to a death trap is yet to cut you m0rons some slack ba?

Sorry o cheesy
I'm not Ibo
I dislike MNK
I detest UGM
I love Obi
And I will vote him
Cry me a river

Oma Igala to the core here cheesy
Re: Kwankwaso Falls Off The Stage As The Stage Collapsed Below His Feet(video) by Ineedhustle247: 11:29am On Dec 30, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

Sorry o cheesy
I'm not Ibo
I dislike MNK
I detest UGM
I love Obi
And I will vote him
Cry me a river

Re: Kwankwaso Falls Off The Stage As The Stage Collapsed Below His Feet(video) by OkoRemi2023(m): 3:07pm On Dec 30, 2022
Ineedhustle247:

Sorry o cheesy
I'm not Ibo
I dislike MNK
I detest UGM
I love Obi
And I will vote him
Cry me a river

Dry tree can stay longer in the Bush while the new one will collapsed

many people that wish Buhari dead are long gone and consumed in East internal war

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023 Election: "What's Happening In Adamawa Isn't Fair" —Festus Keyamo Wails / Throwback: Appeal Court Dismisses Suit Seeking Obi’s Disqualification. / Shame Of A Country - Ethiopia Official Couldn't Recognise TINUBU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.