Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,592 members, 7,816,460 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Public Safety: Lagos State Safety Commission Seals Wonderland Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Public Safety: Lagos State Safety Commission Seals Wonderland Lagos (32252 Views)

Lagos State Safety Commission Arrests Fake Consultants / Lagos State Safety Commission Seals 19 Event Centres For Safety Infractions / Lagos State Safety Commission Implores Lagosians To Adopt Safety Practices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Public Safety: Lagos State Safety Commission Seals Wonderland Lagos by meobizy(f): 3:04am On Dec 27, 2022
The government is running mad. It is the end of the year and the money made from the artificial petrol scarcity is unable to satiate their greed. Business owners go hear am. Sadly, these idiots are giving Wike ideas. He’d do the same to feel among.
Re: Public Safety: Lagos State Safety Commission Seals Wonderland Lagos by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:25am On Dec 27, 2022
LordErrk:
Most of these parks in Nigeria are just deathtraps. That is why I can never go there or advice anyone to go
Nigeria is just a anyhow place. They only take action when kasala have burst finish
The owner abi manager was a fellow Nigerian Blackman! I am very sure they were not constantly on their toes checking and supervising while standing all through to ensure safety of the guests.

But like lazy entitled naija worker they just sat down there pressing phone and gossiping.
Re: Public Safety: Lagos State Safety Commission Seals Wonderland Lagos by mu2sa2: 4:04am On Dec 27, 2022
Lorenahertz:
Crazy times we're living in.. if only they had been proactive..

I pray that God touches someone's heart to help you dear, this is just so heartbreaking
Amen. He should also seek assistance directly from his state/local government. Politicians love publicity and will respond sooner than expected. Btw, seemingly simple things are difficult to execute - supposing everyone on this forum were to donate just 5 naira to help this fellow, yes just 5 naira!
Re: Public Safety: Lagos State Safety Commission Seals Wonderland Lagos by odaniel1(m): 4:11am On Dec 27, 2022
saw the gradual arrangement fro afar of each time I commuted and assumed maximum care & protection was guaranteed because the project looked so grand from outside. indeed looks can be deceptive. Ezekiel Adamu should be made to face the consequences of safety infractions to deter other greedy capitalists only interested in milking others for their benefit.

1 Like

Re: Public Safety: Lagos State Safety Commission Seals Wonderland Lagos by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:49am On Dec 27, 2022
kingamaa:
I tell you dispassionately, Lagos is working

The way they promptly respond to issues, the way they show leadership, infrastructural development etc. etc

I tell you again, Lagos na baba

No, be mouth.

Eko oni baje o

Lagos continue to show them the way

In sane society, they will check before they license them to open. Thank you.

Nigeria is not working, so stop the hype. They need to do a check before approving them to open, and ask them to employ safety personnels.

Re: Public Safety: Lagos State Safety Commission Seals Wonderland Lagos by Pat081: 4:59am On Dec 27, 2022
Medicine after death so they can not go there to see maybe everything is in place b4 open it for use
Re: Public Safety: Lagos State Safety Commission Seals Wonderland Lagos by Menclothing: 5:11am On Dec 27, 2022
God one by give
Turkey shirt from 4500
Chinos 5k and jeans 6500
Get all sizes u want
Re: Public Safety: Lagos State Safety Commission Seals Wonderland Lagos by sharone21(f): 5:11am On Dec 27, 2022
Hoping State governments will implement laws ( fines) for those who put on their generator sets till after 11pm to reduce unavoidable deaths/ ailments of Nigerians, since some people will put on generators for long even if fuel price is double what it is now

2 Likes

Re: Public Safety: Lagos State Safety Commission Seals Wonderland Lagos by Skty: 5:30am On Dec 27, 2022
grandstar:
This is so shocking to learn

I hope the shock did not kill. Apparently, It seems it did.

The word used is electrocuted. So definitely death occurred
Re: Public Safety: Lagos State Safety Commission Seals Wonderland Lagos by Terror48: 6:05am On Dec 27, 2022
DenreleDave:
What did dey do pls?

Toks standard

2010 BMW X6

First body

Price: 6.2 million

Post the picture
Re: Public Safety: Lagos State Safety Commission Seals Wonderland Lagos by Drsmartphilips: 6:10am On Dec 27, 2022
kingamaa:

The way they promptly respond to issues, the way they show leadership, infrastructural development etc. etc

No, be mouth.

Eko oni baje o

obidulls won't be happy at this good news
Re: Public Safety: Lagos State Safety Commission Seals Wonderland Lagos by djseanjohn77: 6:20am On Dec 27, 2022
OLUDERU:
https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1607470782208249858?t=BfND7H24GsYmuF_tAgqziw&s=19

These are necessities in the advanced world that we crave to emulate, every public organization must have a safety professional assigned - and it is the duty of the ministry as well to check on them from time to time to ensure their health and safety management systems are up-to-date, implemented and reviewed from time to time. That is another aspect of job creation -In places that exceeds a certain number of people daily, the safety professionals are increased.
We need policies in place, it is high time we place more attention on the lives of our citizens rather than this ghost-chasing strategy. Lagos can do better, for such small space with large population, we need proactive safety measures and orientation of the public on public safety
Re: Public Safety: Lagos State Safety Commission Seals Wonderland Lagos by Lama70(m): 6:29am On Dec 27, 2022
grandstar:
This is so shocking to learn

I hope the shock did not kill. Apparently, It seems it did.

To be electrocuted means to be killed by electricity current. The fellow was ELECTROCUTED!

1 Like

Re: Public Safety: Lagos State Safety Commission Seals Wonderland Lagos by Antoeni(m): 6:30am On Dec 27, 2022
Nice One, But Would They Have Closed it If Wonderland Was owned by Any Member of Tinubu ‘s Family?
Re: Public Safety: Lagos State Safety Commission Seals Wonderland Lagos by DenreleDave(m): 6:57am On Dec 27, 2022
Terror48:
Post the picture

Zero 8 one triple 6 zero 5 four 7 1

Re: Public Safety: Lagos State Safety Commission Seals Wonderland Lagos by DenreleDave(m): 6:58am On Dec 27, 2022
Antoeni:
Nice One, But Would They Have Closed it If Wonderland Was owned by Any Member of Tinubu ‘s Family?

Yen yen yen.. Naanu
Re: Public Safety: Lagos State Safety Commission Seals Wonderland Lagos by Madmazel99(m): 7:26am On Dec 27, 2022
wolesmile:

What does "Electrocute" mean?
you can get electrocuted and not die.
Re: Public Safety: Lagos State Safety Commission Seals Wonderland Lagos by virginchaser(m): 7:33am On Dec 27, 2022
LordErrk:
Most of these parks in Nigeria are just deathtraps. That is why I can never go there or advice anyone to go
Nigeria is just a anyhow place. They only take action when kasala have burst finish

Several incidents happened in Dubai, a Nigerian family member got drowned in one of the park. US and some few other places had recorded fatal incidents in there different parks before..
Re: Public Safety: Lagos State Safety Commission Seals Wonderland Lagos by virginchaser(m): 7:38am On Dec 27, 2022
jaxxy:
They said it didn't meet safety standards bt allowed it to go operational?

When a vehicle falls road worthiness test, it will be given 30 days to do the corrections. They could possibly have given the facility time line to close up the gaps.
Re: Public Safety: Lagos State Safety Commission Seals Wonderland Lagos by wolesmile(m): 8:18am On Dec 27, 2022
Madmazel99:
you can get electrocuted and not die.
Go get the difference between getting shocked and getting electrocuted.

Google the differences between electric shock and electrocution.

I come in peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Public Safety: Lagos State Safety Commission Seals Wonderland Lagos by Lobos2277: 8:38am On Dec 27, 2022
kingamaa:

No, be mouth.

Eko oni baje o

Before i agree with u, lets wait and see what the state gov't would do concerning the woman that was killed by a police officer in lagos.
Re: Public Safety: Lagos State Safety Commission Seals Wonderland Lagos by Okoroawusa: 9:01am On Dec 27, 2022
grandstar:
kk

I remember when I was about turning 16 years, my mum fell ill and was flown abroad. My dad had too go with her. I remember returning from boarding house with my parents not around.

An uncle, feeling sorry for me and my younger brother who was 13 at the time took us to see Father Christmas at a television station. As a 16 year old, I thoroughly hated every second of it but did not want to break my uncle's heart. I kept a stoic stance throughout.

I am still fond of my uncle down to this day
Who ask you?
Re: Public Safety: Lagos State Safety Commission Seals Wonderland Lagos by kingamaa(m): 9:25am On Dec 27, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

In sane society, they will check before they license them to open. Thank you.

Nigeria is not working, so stop the hype. They need to do a check before approving them to open, and ask them to employ safety personnels.

Bros some states are better than others and we should commend such state, Abia state owes workers 25 months (2 whole year plus) and only last week asked them to collect 5 months of 25months. She's that is also a state in Nigeria.

I begge leave bad belle Lagos dey try
Re: Public Safety: Lagos State Safety Commission Seals Wonderland Lagos by kingamaa(m): 9:27am On Dec 27, 2022
Lobos2277:
Before i agree with u, lets wait and see what the state gov't would do concerning the woman that was killed by a police officer in lagos.

Bros police is under Federal govt not State government. I guess you mean to say what the Nigerian police force will do to the erring officer.
Re: Public Safety: Lagos State Safety Commission Seals Wonderland Lagos by kingamaa(m): 9:29am On Dec 27, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

Lagos police confront citizens in nigerian state more than others, very undisciplined.
From toll gate shooting to this one.

Nigeria police bros, Lagos doesn't have a police force of it's own. Na Amotekun and OPC Lagos get and they no dey harrass anyhow
Re: Public Safety: Lagos State Safety Commission Seals Wonderland Lagos by LordErrk: 9:34am On Dec 27, 2022
virginchaser:

Several incidents happened in Dubai, a Nigerian family member got drowned in one of the park. US and some few other places had recorded fatal incidents in there different parks before..

And you think the fatalities are as high/often as Nigeria's? Nigeria has a serious maintenance problem and everyone knows this. Only a supporter of this evil administration will try to defend this. Nonsense
Re: Public Safety: Lagos State Safety Commission Seals Wonderland Lagos by kingamaa(m): 9:39am On Dec 27, 2022
njelrapheal:

Apongbon bridge has been under repairs for close to 6 months now. Lagos is working

And blue rail line is on, salary with regular increment paid as at when due, Developmental strides everywhere - Lekki, Ajah etc. No sit at home on Monday's or Monday to fridays, Minimal insecurity compared to states in the north and east. Abia state is owing doctors 25 months salary (can you just imagine that)

I beg if a state is doing well let's us commend them so they can do better. Some oil producing states were given huge amount of money, wetin they carry am do apart from Rivers. Lagos do blue line una say is inflated, social media and bad belle inflation but at least is working. Make other states do their own make e work too (inflated or not)

No controversy Lagos na master even Kano dey copy Lagos now. Na state wey sabi be that.
Eko oni baje o

1 Like

Re: Public Safety: Lagos State Safety Commission Seals Wonderland Lagos by Kobicove(m): 9:46am On Dec 27, 2022
sinola:

Eko Atlantic near bar Beach.

15k per child to enter the facility

15K per child?

Will they give them a ride in a real spaceship? cheesy
Re: Public Safety: Lagos State Safety Commission Seals Wonderland Lagos by Mayeldah(m): 10:14am On Dec 27, 2022
Wasted investment
Re: Public Safety: Lagos State Safety Commission Seals Wonderland Lagos by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:19am On Dec 27, 2022
kingamaa:

Bros some states are better than others and we should commend such state, Abia state owes workers 25 months (2 whole year plus) and only last week asked them to collect 5 months of 25months. She's that is also a state in Nigeria.

I begge leave bad belle Lagos dey try

I compare ? If you wan compare, compare Lagos with her mate, Johannesburg m, Cairo, etc
Re: Public Safety: Lagos State Safety Commission Seals Wonderland Lagos by kingamaa(m): 10:46am On Dec 27, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

I compare ? If you wan compare, compare Lagos with her mate, Johannesburg m, Cairo, etc

Lol

Bros e those ones no dey Naija. Even amongst them Lagos go still hold her own

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Christian Leaders 'hampered Boko Haram Fight'-BBC / Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) / Oba Oregun's ₦600 Weekly Tax On Shop Owners (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.