Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Traders Threaten Showdown With Government Over Arrest Of Anambra Market Leader - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Traders Threaten Showdown With Government Over Arrest Of Anambra Market Leader (14030 Views)

Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt / Students To Ground Lagos Airport, Police Threaten Showdown / Onion Traders Threaten To Cut Supply To Southern Nigeria Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traders Threaten Showdown With Government Over Arrest Of Anambra Market Leader by Macphenson: 7:24am On Dec 27, 2022
okoo
Re: Traders Threaten Showdown With Government Over Arrest Of Anambra Market Leader by dreu2fine(m): 7:25am On Dec 27, 2022
Re: Traders Threaten Showdown With Government Over Arrest Of Anambra Market Leader by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 27, 2022
Roboto11:
Chaos and anarchy.

That's APC's legacy. Add failure too
Re: Traders Threaten Showdown With Government Over Arrest Of Anambra Market Leader by isan(m): 7:29am On Dec 27, 2022
The tout you are complaining about didn't just start a year a ago they ave been there for ages
Johnrake69:
What’s the essence of delaying the rebuild effort?

In Nigeria there’s no safety net for the citizenry. You stop feeding when your business or job experiences setbacks.

Soludo could become the worst Governor Anambra has produced since the administration of Mbadinuju. Today, you must pay touts as much as #800 - #1000 before you’re allowed to carry your load and board Keke from Main market onitsha. Even Lagos that is full of street touts don’t have such a policy. With the way he is going he will drive millions of Anambarians into poverty.

2 Likes

Re: Traders Threaten Showdown With Government Over Arrest Of Anambra Market Leader by Orinechi: 7:29am On Dec 27, 2022
kerry57:
Soludo seems to like controversy. His few months at the office of the governor have been filled with different controversies that won't aid his political career going forward.
I see him more as a sale out. He should ask of what happened to jim nwaobodo and his like.
U want good governance but u don't want to make sacrifices. Soludo go ahead and send that illiterate Xhinedu to prison

1 Like

Re: Traders Threaten Showdown With Government Over Arrest Of Anambra Market Leader by AmazingELixir: 7:32am On Dec 27, 2022
grin grin

Easterners and trading na wao.....The caretaker chairman has no right to build any structure without the approval of government....are there no building control in that state.

Left to me alone all the markets in that head bridge would be relocated.

1 Like

Re: Traders Threaten Showdown With Government Over Arrest Of Anambra Market Leader by Johnrake69: 7:34am On Dec 27, 2022
isan:
The tout you are complaining about didn't just start a year a ago they ave been there for ages

He emboldened them. That wasn’t how it was before now. Right now everyone visiting main market is complaining bitterly.

Peter Obi chased those touts away. Upper Iweka and Head bridge was free from extortion and harassment.

1 Like

Re: Traders Threaten Showdown With Government Over Arrest Of Anambra Market Leader by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 7:36am On Dec 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Nawao.

Drugs market?

Anyway, lemme just blame Tinubu and Lagos. undecided
Blunt ewu
Re: Traders Threaten Showdown With Government Over Arrest Of Anambra Market Leader by Saintinoo(m): 7:38am On Dec 27, 2022
Ventura1:
Same traders that often laments extortion by market leaders, are the same threatening chaos over there arrest.

Do you know what is meant by market leaders?

These market leaders were elected by the traders for purpose such as this, it is not a political appointment, just that some times, the government try to interfere.

2 Likes

Re: Traders Threaten Showdown With Government Over Arrest Of Anambra Market Leader by Benmob: 7:40am On Dec 27, 2022
Omo Soludo,don dey lose respect for Anambra state o!, everybody just dey complain about him and his policies in Anambra state.

1 Like

Re: Traders Threaten Showdown With Government Over Arrest Of Anambra Market Leader by NuruDiddy: 7:43am On Dec 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Nawao.

Drugs market?

Too many children in Nairaland. How old are u toddler?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Traders Threaten Showdown With Government Over Arrest Of Anambra Market Leader by Cj4charles(m): 7:47am On Dec 27, 2022
Corrinthians:
In Alaigbo. Sometimes my tears well up my eyes when I think about the pain and suffering in Igbo land. Kidnapping, killing and cannibalism is at an all time high. I really hope they make it out the trenches soon. cry
Your father in trench, have they cannibalize your father or brother before?? After mining your entire village skull you come up here to spill trash

1 Like

Re: Traders Threaten Showdown With Government Over Arrest Of Anambra Market Leader by oneMalik: 7:48am On Dec 27, 2022
I wonder why people go carry government dey play ?

Soludo na una mate ?

1 Like

Re: Traders Threaten Showdown With Government Over Arrest Of Anambra Market Leader by AfonjaConehead: 7:49am On Dec 27, 2022
Corrinthians:
In Alaigbo. Sometimes my tears well up my eyes when I think about the pain and suffering in Igbo land. Kidnapping, killing and cannibalism is at an all time high. I really hope they make it out the trenches soon. cry
Of course,as a deeply concerned self appointed afonja minister of Igbo affairs grin

1 Like

Re: Traders Threaten Showdown With Government Over Arrest Of Anambra Market Leader by DarkJeddi(m): 7:53am On Dec 27, 2022
FrancescoFarino:
Nawa ooo

anambra dey hot oo
Na your village dey hot..
Re: Traders Threaten Showdown With Government Over Arrest Of Anambra Market Leader by Alpharey: 7:54am On Dec 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Nawao.

Drugs market?

Olodo. It is not Tinubu's type of drug. You can still blame Tinubu oo
Re: Traders Threaten Showdown With Government Over Arrest Of Anambra Market Leader by DarkJeddi(m): 7:55am On Dec 27, 2022
Corrinthians:
Save your tears for the innocent victims of your perennial Skull Mining Afonja Urchins..
Re: Traders Threaten Showdown With Government Over Arrest Of Anambra Market Leader by Alpharey: 7:57am On Dec 27, 2022
KingKO22:
So there is Market leaders to in Alaigbo ?

Then why are the Nyamirin pigs escalate ND blackmail the market leaders in SW ?

Everything that this people castigate online is what indulging into especially drug .

They castigate Tinubu for drug peddling yet 99% of Nyamirin home and abroad are into drugs

Ewedu gobblers on the loose. Skull mining is not really paying. Your people are only good in yahoo
Re: Traders Threaten Showdown With Government Over Arrest Of Anambra Market Leader by owobokiri(m): 8:00am On Dec 27, 2022
Corrinthians:
You should worry more about Soka Forest and the deluge of refugees from igagan via ibarappa

1 Like

Re: Traders Threaten Showdown With Government Over Arrest Of Anambra Market Leader by Alpharey: 8:02am On Dec 27, 2022
AmazingELixir:
grin grin

Easterners and trading na wao.....The caretaker chairman has no right to build any structure without the approval of government....are there no building control in that state.

Left to me alone all the markets in that head bridge would be relocated.

Gradually, they will. One of them will relocate to Nteje soon
Re: Traders Threaten Showdown With Government Over Arrest Of Anambra Market Leader by Alpharey: 8:06am On Dec 27, 2022
StoneLucifer:
Soludo has brought more pains to d people of Anambra. He was over rated as CBN governor. This fake Professor is a nuissance. Has no knowledge of good administration. He should be kicked out after his first term.

Where did impeachment go sef. I have not been hearing about him in NIGERIAN politics recently. grin

1 Like

Re: Traders Threaten Showdown With Government Over Arrest Of Anambra Market Leader by EvansU: 8:21am On Dec 27, 2022
If you don’t understand the drugs meant in the write then it’s medicine market. I think we commonly refer to medicine as drug. I go to the pharmacy and say ‘I need to get the following drugs’ giving my prescription to the pharmacist. If this is illegal of course the government won’t want to rebuild it.

LeoDeKing:

Nawao.

Drugs market?

1 Like

Re: Traders Threaten Showdown With Government Over Arrest Of Anambra Market Leader by Udopasa: 8:24am On Dec 27, 2022
The idiat of a Governor most probably wants to tax them silly before allowing them continue with the reconstruction.

SoluTax is the worse mistake Ndị Anambra has made in the recent past
Re: Traders Threaten Showdown With Government Over Arrest Of Anambra Market Leader by depure(m): 8:33am On Dec 27, 2022
KingKO22:

Everything that this people castigate online is what indulging into especially drug .

They castigate Tinubu for drug peddling yet 99% of Nyamirin home and abroad are into drugs
Which market that doesn't have leader?
Re: Traders Threaten Showdown With Government Over Arrest Of Anambra Market Leader by Godsonkemz(m): 8:38am On Dec 27, 2022
For those who were not affected by the unfortunate fire incidence, If they shut down they must reopen when hunger bites them hard. For this kind country you want shut down? Btw, I don't know if soludo's policies for Anambra were for the interest of the masses or to further cause pains for them. Since he assumed office, I've never seen any meaningful development.

1 Like

Re: Traders Threaten Showdown With Government Over Arrest Of Anambra Market Leader by Mcbayo(m): 8:49am On Dec 27, 2022
KingKO22:

Takes it easy buddy
Re: Traders Threaten Showdown With Government Over Arrest Of Anambra Market Leader by sonssyo: 8:50am On Dec 27, 2022
Yeye governor,I went to relief market the other day to buy some stuffs,parked inside the obiano park,after putting in drinks inside the vehicle,two men came with a ticket that I should pay 3k,I asked for what? IGR on top my items,I paid for the park which is normal,nah so the guys collect my 3k. Many extortions by soludo government here and there, stupid man, trust me Anambrarians are watching!
Re: Traders Threaten Showdown With Government Over Arrest Of Anambra Market Leader by Donedeal1(m): 8:58am On Dec 27, 2022
Why taking laws into your hand,

Government is the custodian

So the market chairman should have liaise

with the committee to submit report

So that reconstruction can resume

But now see what we have.
Re: Traders Threaten Showdown With Government Over Arrest Of Anambra Market Leader by Xchii: 9:14am On Dec 27, 2022
kelly72:

There are surely more cannibals plying the roads in Ogun, Oyo, Ekiti and Osun States. Every week they are caught and paraded. When will you start climbing out of the trenches?

Immediately after writing and posting the above comment, I saw this news and I have decided to show it to you so you can begin to realise how deep in the trenches you are; enjoy reading.

https://www.nairaland.com/7497723/three-men-found-dead-ibadan
oga your tribe is the only one notorious for cannibalism, go and read Among the Ibos by Basden..

Go and check Facebook, it's news gory videos of ipob Ritualists beheading people.

1 Like

Re: Traders Threaten Showdown With Government Over Arrest Of Anambra Market Leader by Ckonnet: 9:15am On Dec 27, 2022
KingKO22:

The difference is very clear, the market leaders have numerous shops, intact before you become a market leader in the east you must be among the top importers while in your area,touts with nothing to their names are made market leaders.
Re: Traders Threaten Showdown With Government Over Arrest Of Anambra Market Leader by jumper524(m): 9:30am On Dec 27, 2022
People sha dey carry fake rumours. Who say prince wan donate 500 million dollar b4
Re: Traders Threaten Showdown With Government Over Arrest Of Anambra Market Leader by Amalekki: 9:40am On Dec 27, 2022
We support our governor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Assembly Candidate, 13 More From Labor Party Decamp To APC / Govs Otti, Mbah ,others Storm Anambra For Barr. Ify Morah Mother's Burial / PDP Confirms Sambo As Gej's Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.