Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Traders Threaten Showdown With Government Over Arrest Of Anambra Market Leader - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Traders Threaten Showdown With Government Over Arrest Of Anambra Market Leader (14029 Views)

Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt / Students To Ground Lagos Airport, Police Threaten Showdown / Onion Traders Threaten To Cut Supply To Southern Nigeria Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traders Threaten Showdown With Government Over Arrest Of Anambra Market Leader by AdaojoTheUrchin: 9:51am On Dec 27, 2022
StoneLucifer:
Soludo has brought more pains to d people of Anambra. He was over rated as CBN governor. This fake Professor is a nuissance. Has no knowledge of good administration. He should be kicked out after his first term.

Soludo has to proven to be an overrated buffoon dressed in the borrowed garbs of intellectualism. 4 years is not too long.
He is going back to Isuofia after his first tenure.

I will only pity him if he does not use this ample opportunity to fix the terrible Igboukwu- Isouofia-Ekwulobia road to father's house that has swallowed many vehicles for donkey years. His own people will disown him if he fails to do that now, thinking he will win a second tenure.

He is clearly not coming back for a second tenure. Val Ozigbo should start getting ready to occupy Amawbia govt lodge in few years. Soludo is just wasting everybody's time, with dilapidated roads all over Nnewi to Onitsha.

This election will not be determined by the burgeoise who think they can sway the people anyhow they want, but by the people who feel the brunt of misgovernance.
Re: Traders Threaten Showdown With Government Over Arrest Of Anambra Market Leader by LILTJAY: 10:02am On Dec 27, 2022
stanluiz:
I have people in Anambra who are complaining about Soludo adminstration.

Many don't like his policies. This is a man that is attacking Peter obi and want to be president when his second term is at stake.
which state you dey?
if na Lagos, ogun go kill you and your family

2 Likes

Re: Traders Threaten Showdown With Government Over Arrest Of Anambra Market Leader by baretalk: 10:06am On Dec 27, 2022
Ipobians love terrorists. God bless the good igbos, Ipobians are zombie followers of Ipob, I know, not all igbos are Ipobians.

2 Likes

Re: Traders Threaten Showdown With Government Over Arrest Of Anambra Market Leader by Igbojew: 10:17am On Dec 27, 2022
Johnrake69:

Cut throat tax is not what that built Anambra. Those taxes will be reducing the purchasing power of the people which will slow down the economic activities Anambra is known with.

This is the reason Peter Obi is well respected in Anambra. He managed the resources prudently without heavy tax burdens.

Am telling you but his haters especially those children of fallen demon tribes that sees him as a traits to their drug lord Tinubu becoming president says otherwise but who cares what they say or think...................I am that Igbo Jew
Re: Traders Threaten Showdown With Government Over Arrest Of Anambra Market Leader by isan(m): 10:17am On Dec 27, 2022
after peter obi it was obiano and not soludo tout don't gain a foothold in one year they ave been there for ages
Johnrake69:

He emboldened them. That wasn’t how it was before now. Right now everyone visiting main market is complaining bitterly.

Peter Obi chased those touts away. Upper Iweka and Head bridge was free from extortion and harassment.
Re: Traders Threaten Showdown With Government Over Arrest Of Anambra Market Leader by Igbojew: 10:21am On Dec 27, 2022
Chibuzoc:
If this should result to killings or unrest, I assure you that the blame will be on IPOB
You have said it all but God of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB is always with them.............I am that Igbo Jew
Re: Traders Threaten Showdown With Government Over Arrest Of Anambra Market Leader by smileyoo: 10:24am On Dec 27, 2022
Johnrake69:

Cut throat tax is not what that built Anambra. Those taxes will be reducing the purchasing power of the people which will slow down the economic activities Anambra is known with.

This is the reason Peter Obi is well respected in Anambra. He managed the resources prudently without heavy tax burdens.

lol. may be soludo want to emulate Oga emilokan, that set the stage of multiple taxations of lagosians, in the name of igr. at the end of the year 30% of the igr may speed into his private pocket like Oga emilokan, with years of such huge accumulation of resources, Oga soludo could become another jagabban. who knows, this politicians can be funny.
Re: Traders Threaten Showdown With Government Over Arrest Of Anambra Market Leader by Chibuzoc(m): 10:42am On Dec 27, 2022
Igbojew:
You have said it all but God of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB is always with them.............I am that Igbo Jew
It pains me when innocent people grieving are being accused of what they are grieving for.

Everybody knows that the unrest in Biafraland is politically motivated just to paint IPOB evil and justify the terrorist tag placed on them before the international community but the reverse is the case as the international community knows that IPOB is a freedom fight organization. Now how long will this political killings continue?

Self determination is a fundamental human right.

1 Share

Re: Traders Threaten Showdown With Government Over Arrest Of Anambra Market Leader by Franktom247(m): 11:12am On Dec 27, 2022
This kind of showdowns dey sweet na to just carry my oraimo Boom Powerful Sound Massive Bass Dynamic Light Effects Portable Wireless Speaker and be blasting songs for every body to vibe

Re: Traders Threaten Showdown With Government Over Arrest Of Anambra Market Leader by MasterShifu010(m): 11:57am On Dec 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Nawao.

Drugs market?

Anyway, lemme just blame Tinubu and Lagos. undecided

Drug market , asin pharmaceutical products not opioids ...don’t twist things mbok ..
Re: Traders Threaten Showdown With Government Over Arrest Of Anambra Market Leader by duro4chang(m): 12:39pm On Dec 27, 2022
Irondome1:
Soludo has proven to be a very terrible leader.
In what way? It appears you people are not used to obeying law and order.

3 Likes

Re: Traders Threaten Showdown With Government Over Arrest Of Anambra Market Leader by Caroworld: 1:02pm On Dec 27, 2022
This brain seems to be filled with tissue paper.

KingKO22:
So there is Market leaders to in Alaigbo ?

Then why are the Nyamirin pigs escalate ND blackmail the market leaders in SW ?

Everything that this people castigate online is what indulging into especially drug .

They castigate Tinubu for drug peddling yet 99% of Nyamirin home and abroad are into drugs
Re: Traders Threaten Showdown With Government Over Arrest Of Anambra Market Leader by ojex004: 1:42pm On Dec 27, 2022
atinga1:

Get small sense.

Shut up, he is right anyway

1 Like

Re: Traders Threaten Showdown With Government Over Arrest Of Anambra Market Leader by warlordd(m): 1:46pm On Dec 27, 2022
Irondome1:
You don't know what u are saying! I'm from Anambra and I can tell u categorically that governor Soludo is doing great. Infact, the erudite professor is the best thing that has happened to Anambra state. Awarding the contract for the construction of 251 kms of roads in less than 9 months, including other landmark intiatives is not a stroll in the park. Kudos to our brave governor. We are solidly behind him!!!
Re: Traders Threaten Showdown With Government Over Arrest Of Anambra Market Leader by warlordd(m): 1:51pm On Dec 27, 2022
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Soludo has to proven to be an overrated buffoon dressed in the borrowed garbs of intellectualism. 4 years is not too long.

I will only pity him if he does not use this ample opportunity to fix the terrible Igboukwu- Isouofia-Ekwulobia road to father's house that has swallowed many vehicles for donkey years. His own people will disown him if he thinks fails to do that now, will thinking he will win a second tenure.

U're a big liar! We are solidly behind governor Soludo, the erudite professor and Odenigbo of Aguata.
Re: Traders Threaten Showdown With Government Over Arrest Of Anambra Market Leader by tuborme: 1:57pm On Dec 27, 2022
Irondome1:

Very terrible in every sense of it
Re: Traders Threaten Showdown With Government Over Arrest Of Anambra Market Leader by Pacesetterz: 3:34pm On Dec 27, 2022
AdaojoTheUrchin:

I will only pity him if he does not use this ample opportunity to fix the terrible Igboukwu- Isouofia-Ekwulobia road to father's house that has swallowed many vehicles for donkey years. His own people will disown him if he fails to do that now, thinking he will win a second tenure.

He is clearly not coming back for a second tenure. Val Ozigbo should start getting ready to occupy Amawbia govt lodge in few years. Soludo is just wasting everybody's time, with dilapidated roads all over Nnewi to Onitsha.

This election will not be determined by the burgeoise who think they can sway the people anyhow they want, but by the people who feel the brunt of misgovernance.

Let me tell u this. Even if your Val comes in..anambrans will still complain about his policies. The person you pple should be heaping the blame on is Willie who squandered una wealth. Val will also find ways to tax anambrans to help build infrastructure. And in order for him to succeed,his own set of agberos will be mounted for igr collections. Anambra is broke today because of Willie. The devil u know is better than d angel u don’t know. U pple should better manage una gov like that.

And I learnt his govt favours civil servants more than business pple
Re: Traders Threaten Showdown With Government Over Arrest Of Anambra Market Leader by Onyiiobi7735(m): 3:35pm On Dec 27, 2022
KingKO22:

Everything that this people castigate online is what indulging into especially drug .

They castigate Tinubu for drug peddling yet 99% of Nyamirin home and abroad are into drugs
Lol! You sound like a rabid Northern animal you are.
Re: Traders Threaten Showdown With Government Over Arrest Of Anambra Market Leader by Sleekfingers: 4:31pm On Dec 27, 2022
Na Dem .... always threatening
Re: Traders Threaten Showdown With Government Over Arrest Of Anambra Market Leader by omonnakoda: 4:40pm On Dec 27, 2022
Ibos are funny. How can you build a market without planning permission
If the building collapses and kills people who is to blame
Re: Traders Threaten Showdown With Government Over Arrest Of Anambra Market Leader by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 27, 2022
Roboto11:
Chaos and anarchy.

You don't have sense
Re: Traders Threaten Showdown With Government Over Arrest Of Anambra Market Leader by Roboto11: 4:55pm On Dec 27, 2022
obynzo:

You don't have sense

I don't know why you keep thinking I'm your father.

Bastard.
Re: Traders Threaten Showdown With Government Over Arrest Of Anambra Market Leader by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 27, 2022
Corrinthians:
In Alaigbo. Sometimes my tears well up my eyes when I think about the pain and suffering in Igbo land. Kidnapping, killing and cannibalism is at an all time high. I really hope they make it out the trenches soon. cry

Oga shut up and stop being stupid online real time. No be east we dey so? Abeg try and stop over exaggerating issues here abeg.

Re: Traders Threaten Showdown With Government Over Arrest Of Anambra Market Leader by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Nawao.

Drugs market?

Anyway, lemme just blame Tinubu and Lagos. undecided

You really don't have sense.
Re: Traders Threaten Showdown With Government Over Arrest Of Anambra Market Leader by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 27, 2022
KingKO22:

Try and read to understand and you would have sense. Stop showing stupidity online realtime and in HD.
Re: Traders Threaten Showdown With Government Over Arrest Of Anambra Market Leader by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 27, 2022
Roboto11:

I don't know why you keep thinking I'm your father.

Bastard.

When you insult me it is a reflection of how you feel about your father knowing fully well he was absent to show you love, which is why you know you are a bastard �
Re: Traders Threaten Showdown With Government Over Arrest Of Anambra Market Leader by Roboto11: 5:02pm On Dec 27, 2022
obynzo:

When you insult me it is a reflection of how you feel about your father knowing fully well he was absent to show you love, which is why you know you are a bastard �

Boring. lipsrsealed
Re: Traders Threaten Showdown With Government Over Arrest Of Anambra Market Leader by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 27, 2022
Roboto11:

Boring. lipsrsealed

E pain you wella
Re: Traders Threaten Showdown With Government Over Arrest Of Anambra Market Leader by guychidile: 5:36pm On Dec 27, 2022
This man sef
Re: Traders Threaten Showdown With Government Over Arrest Of Anambra Market Leader by LilleG(m): 7:42pm On Dec 27, 2022
Kobonaire234:
So issues arising

1.The traders chairman has ordered the reconstruction of the burnt market. Which is understandable....being a market stall owner...you basically rely on day to day earnings. A day off work is disastrous, several days even more so, a few months...hellish.

2.The government on the other hand wants to wait till the cause of the fire has been investigated. Also understandable...as the government does not want a repeat, and any report may influence how the market is rebuilt.(And the market being closed means lost revenue for government...especially in this era of low allowances from Abuja..when every state needs all the revenue they can get)

What we have here is two opposing viewpoints. And it seems there is no middle ground...especially as both sides are very very right.
Yes, it is a hard decision to make

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Brutalise VIO Men In Lagos / Nigerian Army Denies Planning A Coup Against Buhari / Sadiya Umar -Farouq: We Distributed NAFDAC Certified Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.