Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,223 members, 7,853,170 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:07 PM

Jesus Isn't Responsible For This, Please. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Isn't Responsible For This, Please. (688 Views)

Native Doctor Claims A Family Member Is Responsible For Death Of 6 Kids In Edo / Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property / If This Isn't Happening In Your Church Then Just Know Your Pastor Needs Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Isn't Responsible For This, Please. by englishmart(m): 8:17am On Dec 28, 2022
AntiChristian:
I don't believe in any curse! Marriage is worldly, heavenly and destined.

The context of that verse is on divorce not marriage. God never cursed marriage! Where did God specifically made marriage of this world?

Where is the proof from the Bible?

Actually we can't blame God for any of His actions! But everything occur as He wills.

If it is said that God joins together no one can undo what He joins except He agrees!

And i ask how do you interpret Isaiah 45:7?
An omniscient God who didn't know man would fall. Who planted a said evil tree in a garden, and then took care of its effect by sacrificing his son, who is said to be himself also. A lot of inconsistencies subsist in the bible.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Isn't Responsible For This, Please. by englishmart(m): 8:24am On Dec 28, 2022
AntiChristian:

I don wake na!
Just for curiosity, are you a Muslim?

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Isn't Responsible For This, Please. by AntiChristian: 6:01pm On Dec 28, 2022
englishmart:
Just for curiosity, are you a Muslim?

Of course I am.
Re: Jesus Isn't Responsible For This, Please. by AntiChristian: 6:05pm On Dec 28, 2022
englishmart:
An omniscient God who didn't know man would fall. Who planted a said evil tree in a garden, and then took care of its effect by sacrificing his son, who is said to be himself also. A lot of inconsistencies subsist in the bible.

God knows everything! God has no son! Nor does He become man at anytime.
I am not a Christian.
Re: Jesus Isn't Responsible For This, Please. by Kobojunkiee: 4:39am On Dec 30, 2022
englishmart:
I am afraid this is instead going by the popular narrative you have out there and not what is written in Scripture. As scripture instead has it, God made man good--- fully capable of making choices ---- and God then gave man dominion over all He had created on earth. Then God gave Man a choice between submitting to Him or going it alone — the command and Covenant/Law God made with Man which is that He, Man, not eat from the tree of knowledge of good and evil. Man chose to rule over himself instead, having nothing to do with God. So, God forsook man, the consequence of God's agreement with man, and also that which man wanted anyways, so man s could be released from God's rule over him, and allowed to live as he pleased, in the world that God created. Some of man's descendants, however, chose to reconnect with God, and so they did, and through them, God established for Himself a people and made Covenants with them with which to regain dominion over the world and man as well. undecided

God knew man would fall— after all His plan has been in place from the very beginning. Also, God didn't sacrifice His son, Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ while explaining to His followers that He would have to die also explained that His death was a show — It was by His own authority that He laid down His life and He would pick it back up again by His own authority. Jesus Christ, the Son, is God's very own eternal life, so dying, was no such thing as a sacrifice for and to Him, it probably didn't cost Him more than a batting of one eye— my summation as a human of course.

The inconsistencies you perceive are not found in the book but with the many narratives out there, attempting to explain what is written in the book without in fact addressing that written as is written. The book was compiled by the mind of humans and penned down by human hands in human language to be read and understood by humans. The only skill required to comprehend what is in fact written amounts to basic human language comprehension skills which most humans come equipped with after learning to read and write. So It is fallacy to claim it requires interpreting of some kind. Yet, over and over, people— pastors, and mogs in particular — continue to propose ridiculous delusions as interpretations. And these flawed interpretations— built atop flawed logic from the minds of the so-called theologians — are what many are used to, and not what is in fact contained in the book itself. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Important Things We Can Do When We Pray As Christians. / Should I Forgive Anybody? / Where Do You Belong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.