Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

2023: Goodluck Jonathan's Men Mobilize For Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Goodluck Jonathan's Men Mobilize For Tinubu (34302 Views)

2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' / 2023: Goodluck Is Jonathan Free To Seek PDP Ticket – Secondus / PDP: Jonathan’s Men Regroup For 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Goodluck Jonathan's Men Mobilize For Tinubu by ebenholer2(m): 10:56am On Dec 27, 2022
Tinubu candidacy may not be the best for Nigeria but the only choice that can presently unite Nigeria. Any other choices can be dangerous in a time like this. Obi is a future president and with tenacity he might surely rule this nation, while we await Okonjo Iweala to join the train as the Messiah from the East.
Re: 2023: Goodluck Jonathan's Men Mobilize For Tinubu by saysugar(m): 11:09am On Dec 27, 2022
Una don dey wise cool I like obi to be president but he is no marched to atiku , atiku will kill him with margin gap rather I support jagaban renew hope for my south people cool cool I can't be fool to allow another northerner never never am even hating atiku confidence in Norths votes , he don't care about South's votes
Re: 2023: Goodluck Jonathan's Men Mobilize For Tinubu by writeprof(m): 11:22am On Dec 27, 2022
Not a surprising news. Let's wait and hear the G5's candidate. E go shock una grin

99 per cent of those who have been milking this country in the name of politics WILL support TINUBU or ATIKU because it will be business as usual.

May God help OBI.
May God save NIGERIA.
May God bless NIGERIANS.
May God strengthen OSINBAJO.

Compliments of the Season.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Goodluck Jonathan's Men Mobilize For Tinubu by morocco97(m): 11:34am On Dec 27, 2022
wordbank:
grin
All these paid publicity and stupid headlines.
So just because Jonathan had a chat with Peter Obi and post the pictures with a few words.

Urchins will be urchins.
They couldn't even use the name of the coalition na Jonathan men lol

Soon e go be
G5 men
Okupe mens
Obasanjo menses

Urchins

���� Now I truly understand who u r ����
Re: 2023: Goodluck Jonathan's Men Mobilize For Tinubu by Mummyfour(f): 11:50am On Dec 27, 2022
plaindealer:

The only people suffering in Nigeria are lazy and terrorist forced economically depressed sit at home people in the SE.

wow! Really?.
So the everyone that queues like you to buy fuel or even cannot afford to eat a good meal like you because of inflation are actually your people in the SE.
Eeyah!!.
Even the Almajaris crawling all over your streets and the beggars littering the streets of Lagos, Abuja etc are also your people from the East.

Meanwhile please do well to show sane Nigerians where that APC market is, I mean the one you buy a bottle of oil for #200 from, or that general hospital you are well attended to, or even the fueling station where you don't have to queue to buy fuel for 85 naira per liter.

I also need to see your account balance after deducting your APC propaganda stipend and I need to see how well your family and Friends are doing .

I hardly respond to people like you, but since you are playing the ostrich at the expense of the glaring truth, don't quote me again.
I hate liars and hipocrites with a passion.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Goodluck Jonathan's Men Mobilize For Tinubu by Dade555: 12:01pm On Dec 27, 2022
nedu666:
Jonathan men no get name abi. They mobilise for tinubu but could not mobilise for jona in 2015

The mobilised for Johnathan in 2011 and he won. They did same 2015, unfortunately he lost to the incumbent. They're doing same to Asiwaju and they will succeed as in 2011.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Goodluck Jonathan's Men Mobilize For Tinubu by zomby(m): 12:07pm On Dec 27, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Not a single tinubu's poster or bill board in SE. grin

This only shows that the igbos and their votes are irrelevant in today’s politics in Nigeria. Very sad indeed.
Re: 2023: Goodluck Jonathan's Men Mobilize For Tinubu by malawi101(m): 12:28pm On Dec 27, 2022
DSoj:
https://punchng.com/jonathans-men-begin-mobilisation-for-tinubu/?amp

*Una don come with lie again* Make una leave GEJ alone oo

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Goodluck Jonathan's Men Mobilize For Tinubu by duro4chang(m): 12:30pm On Dec 27, 2022
Tochi3:
grin

" Jonathan men ".. grin

Where were these " men of Jonathan " when thesame emilokan & his urchins were all insults & sold out in 2015..

They did not remember Jonathan was from the south grin
Wait till after election you will see their names. Politics is not the way you put it. Jonathan can come very anywhere. Even in his own village some will not him.
Re: 2023: Goodluck Jonathan's Men Mobilize For Tinubu by ebbo(m): 12:43pm On Dec 27, 2022
socialmediaman:
Anyone mobilizing for Tinubu or Atiku on the SE SS and some NC regions are trying to put their candidate in the second choice list should there be a run off that doesn’t involve Peter Obi

Pls, remove my NC region from this ur list. I don't even know what is deceiving u guys about NC, Abi is it because of Benue state and Plateau state where the majority are Christians? Is the cause of this fake hope, I don't get it. U guys are forgetting that kwara, Niger, Kogi, and Nasarawa states are all part of the NC region too where Muslims are the majority with APC governors.
Re: 2023: Goodluck Jonathan's Men Mobilize For Tinubu by IbileIfe: 12:49pm On Dec 27, 2022
wordbank:
grin
So just because Jonathan had a chat with Peter Obi and post the pictures with a few words.

Urchins will be urchins.

Soon e go be
G5 men
Okupe mens
Obasanjo menses

Urchins

Political ignorance is a terrible thing
You don't even know what is going on.
PVCs have never decided the winner of presidential elections in Nigeria when final results of the elections are written by the ruling political ruling class who also control the political economy of the country from Lagos to Abuja and from the Niger Delta to Lake Chad.
Re: 2023: Goodluck Jonathan's Men Mobilize For Tinubu by goslowgoslow(m): 1:31pm On Dec 27, 2022
wordbank:

Na your papa be olodo.
Wetin be the headline?
Na so journalism don biase reach
Son of a goat
Read my comment again
Na your mama be olodo, oloriburuku son of a pig!.....read the post again.
Re: 2023: Goodluck Jonathan's Men Mobilize For Tinubu by Taiggarr: 1:40pm On Dec 27, 2022
wordbank:
grin

Urchins will be urchins.

Soon e go be
G5 men
Okupe mens
Obasanjo menses

Urchins

You will prove by February that you are a COLLOSAL FOOOOL..

Typical..from GEJ,to Atiku and now Peter Obi..

Even Peter Obi knows he can't win...

FOOOOOOL..

PDP lite abi Downline aka Obidient!

Keep up with your MIRAGE..

Don't think!

February no far..
Re: 2023: Goodluck Jonathan's Men Mobilize For Tinubu by Taiggarr: 1:51pm On Dec 27, 2022
vengertime:

Newspapers in Nigeria just use Agbado urchins dey catch cruise grin grin grin

You MUST learn a thing or two by February..

You MUST "Grow Up" a bit..
Re: 2023: Goodluck Jonathan's Men Mobilize For Tinubu by ChukwuObe: 2:02pm On Dec 27, 2022
nedu666:
Jonathan men no get name abi. They mobilise for tinubu but could not mobilise for jona in 2015

But TInubu mobilised for Jonathan in 2011 or you were in another planet then?
Re: 2023: Goodluck Jonathan's Men Mobilize For Tinubu by rummmy: 2:15pm On Dec 27, 2022
Jonathan will soon debunk this their lies as usual.
Re: 2023: Goodluck Jonathan's Men Mobilize For Tinubu by zomby(m): 2:23pm On Dec 27, 2022
rummmy:
Jonathan will soon debunk this their lies as usual.

Even if it isn’t true, Jonathan has no balls to debunk it.
Re: 2023: Goodluck Jonathan's Men Mobilize For Tinubu by Scamburster(m): 2:46pm On Dec 27, 2022
IbileIfe:

Political ignorance is a terrible thing
You don't even know what is going on.
PVCs have never decided the winner of presidential elections in Nigeria when final results of the elections are written by the ruling political ruling class who also control the political economy of the country from Lagos to Abuja and from the Niger Delta to Lake Chad.
Are you alright At all?
Re: 2023: Goodluck Jonathan's Men Mobilize For Tinubu by ogatboy(m): 2:51pm On Dec 27, 2022
Lol. Jonathan's men and the same group that pushed for Jonathan to contest Presidential election. In order words, Jonathan no send them and they are on their own. He doesnt interface with them and probably does not know them. Let them work well. 2023 is no longer far anymore. Majority of people are decided
Re: 2023: Goodluck Jonathan's Men Mobilize For Tinubu by Gohs: 3:17pm On Dec 27, 2022
Let's be sincere, Peter Obi is the best man for presidency. . .

That's just the truth

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Goodluck Jonathan's Men Mobilize For Tinubu by vengertime: 3:30pm On Dec 27, 2022
Taiggarr:

You MUST learn a thing or two by February..

You MUST "Grow Up" a bit..

Ok, it's no longer we don't have structure? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Goodluck Jonathan's Men Mobilize For Tinubu by Taiggarr: 4:25pm On Dec 27, 2022
vengertime:

Ok, it's no longer we don't have structure? grin grin grin

You still gats no structure..

It'll be VERY VIVID by February..
Re: 2023: Goodluck Jonathan's Men Mobilize For Tinubu by vengertime: 4:55pm On Dec 27, 2022
Taiggarr:

You still gats no structure..

It'll be VERY VIVID by February..

Ok

1 Like

Re: 2023: Goodluck Jonathan's Men Mobilize For Tinubu by Taiggarr: 6:04pm On Dec 27, 2022
vengertime:

Ok

Someone sleeping on an iron banner of any Political party's poster doesn't swing votes either way..

Stop being MORONIC!
Re: 2023: Goodluck Jonathan's Men Mobilize For Tinubu by wordbank(m): 6:19pm On Dec 27, 2022
Taiggarr:

You will prove by February that you are a COLLOSAL FOOOOL..

Typical..from GEJ,to Atiku and now Peter Obi..

Even Peter Obi knows he can't win...

FOOOOOOL..

PDP lite abi Downline aka Obidient!

Keep up with your MIRAGE..

Don't think!

February no far..
You will dig your grave after the result
Just dont drink poison yet

1 Like

Re: 2023: Goodluck Jonathan's Men Mobilize For Tinubu by oladeebo: 6:55pm On Dec 27, 2022
This nation affair.... hun.
When Yoruba support ojukwu, Igbo support Gowon.
Re: 2023: Goodluck Jonathan's Men Mobilize For Tinubu by Taiggarr: 8:00pm On Dec 27, 2022
wordbank:

You will dig your grave after the result
Just dont drink poison yet

You are one unintelligent kid..
Re: 2023: Goodluck Jonathan's Men Mobilize For Tinubu by BeardedMeat(m): 8:18pm On Dec 27, 2022
zomby:

This only shows that the igbos and their votes are irrelevant in today’s politics in Nigeria. Very sad indeed.
Lolz

You are seriously wailing

1 Like

Re: 2023: Goodluck Jonathan's Men Mobilize For Tinubu by eldoradoxx: 12:27am On Dec 28, 2022
Francis that we all know is a mere political jobber seeking from whose political table a crumb of bread could fall for his eating. I am even surprised how he claims he is linked to Jonathan, unto what level?
Re: 2023: Goodluck Jonathan's Men Mobilize For Tinubu by Gengetiele: 1:35am On Dec 28, 2022
mycar:
no pictures of the event where the money was donated, APC with fabricated news is like 5 and 6

So that your brothers will go and kidnap them ba?
Re: 2023: Goodluck Jonathan's Men Mobilize For Tinubu by rummmy: 5:24am On Dec 28, 2022
zomby:

Even if it isn’t true, Jonathan has no balls to debunk it.
borrow him your father's balls..
Re: 2023: Goodluck Jonathan's Men Mobilize For Tinubu by mycar: 10:28pm On Dec 28, 2022
Gengetiele:

So that your brothers will go and kidnap them ba?
How could my brother kidnap who your ritual failed to work on?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Take Danjuma's Warning Serious" - APC Chairman In Scandinavia Advises FG / Video: Fuel Tankers Leaving Ubah's Capital Oil Depot To Distribute Fuel Now / 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.