Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Now That Authur Ezeh Is Not Supporting Obi. I'm So Happy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now That Authur Ezeh Is Not Supporting Obi. I'm So Happy (1686 Views)

Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" / Peter Obi: I'm Not Stingy, I Use Public Money For Public Good / Imo 2019: Okey Ezeh Is Our Candidate In Imo - SDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now That Authur Ezeh Is Not Supporting Obi. I'm So Happy by conductor250: 6:59am On Dec 27, 2022
Im so happy. Now that Arthur said Peter Obi is not Igbo candidate. Nobody will say Peter Obi is Igbo candidate. Arthur said Soludo is his "Igbo" candidate. Soludo is IPOB candidate too. ;DThiefnubu is Lagos candidate. Atiku is Fulani candidate. Only Peter Obi is national.

cheesy

Peter Obi is Nigerian candidate. Urchins have less excuse to use now.

Note: Nobody who Arthur Eze supported has won elections in the Southeast. cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Now That Authur Ezeh Is Not Supporting Obi. I'm So Happy by mycar: 7:26am On Dec 27, 2022
He will still vote for Obi on the election day, he just said what he said to remain in Soludo's good book.

5 Likes

Re: Now That Authur Ezeh Is Not Supporting Obi. I'm So Happy by sreamsense: 7:27am On Dec 27, 2022
Baby in politics! If umahi passed primary stage, won't north and south support him to become president? Won't Buhari handover to him as APC candidate. Umahi was given free hand like osinbanjo to prove his popularity to win primary which Tinubu won. However, obi ran away from primary looking for shortcut to Aso rock which doesn't work like that. You are free to labour in vain and waste your resources as you want, but history will have it on record that Arthur Eze was bold enough to say truth to Obi to avoid wasting his money and time. You will come back to thank Arthur Eze after obi woeful performance in 2023 election.

Arthur can't be moved by your emotion and sentiment; the truth is that for obi not to have any serious support and backing from elites show he is a failure at home front because of his lack of human relation, stinginess and selfishiness unlike Tinubu that has grown men and women through his outstanding human relation, generousity and selfless service. You can keep deceiving yourself as you like if you and obi are comfortable with wasting your resources and time as labourers in vain; one thing is certain, you will come back to thank Arthur because obi can't win because it is so glaring

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Now That Authur Ezeh Is Not Supporting Obi. I'm So Happy by conductor250: 7:30am On Dec 27, 2022
sreamsense:
Baby in politics
Exactly. Nobody your Arthur Eze supported has ever won election in South East grin

Even Bullhari he supported here failed woefully in Ebonyi grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That Authur Ezeh Is Not Supporting Obi. I'm So Happy by GoodCane: 7:30am On Dec 27, 2022
Soludo is Ipob, ESN, igbo project - Tinubu urchins

The way this Arthur eze dey use Tinubu urchins play ehh, the man is really Smart grin, everyone knows on election day he'll vote massively for peter Obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now That Authur Ezeh Is Not Supporting Obi. I'm So Happy by GoodCane: 7:32am On Dec 27, 2022
sreamsense:

Arthur can't be moved by your emotion and sentiment; the truth is that for obi not to have any serious support and backing from elites show he is a failure at home front because of his lack of human relation, stinginess and selfishiness unlike Tinubu that has grown men and women through his outstanding human relation, generousity and selfless service. You can keep deceiving yourself as you like if you and obi are comfortable with wasting your resources and time as labourers in vain; one thing is certain, you will come back to thank Arthur because obi can't win because it is so glaring

Is Arthur eze no longer Ipob, ESN igbo project? grin

Is soludo not Ipob ESN and Igbo project too? grin Omo Tinubu urchins are the most daft humans on earth

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Now That Authur Ezeh Is Not Supporting Obi. I'm So Happy by dumahi(m): 7:37am On Dec 27, 2022
Obi already said he's not Igbo candidate. I'm Igbo and I support him fully for saying this. I've never supported the idea of an Igbo Presidency. I support Obi, not because he's Igbo but because he is fully qualified to be the President. If fellows like Donald Duke, Fashola, GSM, contest, na so I go support them. But, if Igbos like Orji Uzor Kalu, Hope Uzodinma, or Rochas Okorocha should contest, haha!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now That Authur Ezeh Is Not Supporting Obi. I'm So Happy by sreamsense: 7:48am On Dec 27, 2022
G00DHardDick:

Is Arthur eze no longer Ipob, ESN igbo project? grin

Is soludo not Ipob ESN and Igbo project too? grin Omo Tinubu urchins are the most daft humans on earth
Show me anywhere Arthur Eze, Soludo, Umahi and even Chimaroke were refered to as Ipob/esn? These people can think straight on their own without mingle sentiment. It is easy to identify Ipob/esn whose brain has been damaged by Nnamdi kanu and Ekpa because they think inversely which make them to believe Buhari is cloned, USA, Isreal are supplying armunition to biafra, that it is better to kill Igbos to prove point to buhari and even that obi will win 2023 election convincingly without single structure in place.

Those aforementioned above have minds of their own different from Ipob/esn because they are exposed, educated and grew up when baby factory that gave birth to many Ipob/esn terrorists was not in existence because they were product of real original Igbos and not cross breeding from baby factory remix that gave birth to you and other brainless obiidiots as well as ipob/esn sympatishers and members

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That Authur Ezeh Is Not Supporting Obi. I'm So Happy by GoodCane: 7:50am On Dec 27, 2022
sreamsense:

Show me anywhere Arthur Eze, Soludo, Umahi and even Chimaroke were refered to as Ipob/esn? These people can think straight on their own without mingle sentiment. It is easy to identify Ipob/esn whose brain has been damaged by Nnamdi kanu and Ekpa because they think inversely which make them to believe Buhari is cloned, USA, Isreal are supplying armunition to biafra, that it is better to kill Igbos to prove point to buhari and even that obi will win 2023 election convincingly without single structure in place.

Those aforementioned above have minds of their own different from Ipob/esn because they are exposed, educated and grew up when baby factory that gave birth to many Ipob/esn terrorists was not in existence because they were product of real original Igbos and not cross breeding from baby factory remix that gave birth to you and other brainless obiidiots and ipob/esn sympatishers

This one is still ranting. Oga stop ranting and answer my questions.

I asked you a simple question because to you urchins the moment anyone isn't supporting tehifnubu, that person automatically becomes an ipob.

So I asked is Arthur eze no longer an ipob, ESN igbo project? Is soludo not Ipob anymore, ESN and Igbo agenda?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Now That Authur Ezeh Is Not Supporting Obi. I'm So Happy by EngrKemp: 7:52am On Dec 27, 2022
It's good do that we knowyhem on time.
He has just 1 vote but I'm sure his relatives and clan are voting Obi hands down

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That Authur Ezeh Is Not Supporting Obi. I'm So Happy by GoodCane: 7:53am On Dec 27, 2022
dumahi:
Obi already said he's not Igbo candidate. I'm Igbo and I support him fully for saying this. I've never supported the idea of an Igbo Presidency. I support Obi, not because he's Igbo but because he is fully qualified to be the President. If fellows like Donald Duke, Fashola, GSM, contest, na so I go support them. But, if Igbos like Orji Uzor Kalu, Hope Uzodinma, or Rochas Okorocha should contest, haha!

My problem is if Obi is an igbo candidate, what then is tehifnubu abeg? Togo abi Kenya candidate? grin

Tinubu is an oduduwa project and must never be allowed to contest in the first place

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That Authur Ezeh Is Not Supporting Obi. I'm So Happy by GoodCane: 7:55am On Dec 27, 2022
EngrKemp:
It's good do that we knowyhem on time.
He has just 1 vote but I'm sure his relatives and clan are voting Obi hands down

Bros forget, Arthur eze will Vote massively for peter Obi on election day. The man just dey whine Tinubu urchins, he's a smart business man grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That Authur Ezeh Is Not Supporting Obi. I'm So Happy by sreamsense: 7:59am On Dec 27, 2022
G00DHardDick:

This one is still ranting. Oga stop ranting and answer my questions.

I asked you a simple question because to you urchins the moment anyone isn't supporting tehifnubu, that person automatically becomes an ipob.

So I asked is Arthur eze no longer an ipob, ESN igbo project? Is soludo not Ipob anymore, ESN and Igbo agenda?
If you can not see the answer in my submission above means you lack comprehension in the first place and I shouldn't be here wasting my time. Tell most educated in your family to interprete for you first in your local dialect and show me medical report that you have functioning brain before I can go ahead again wasting my precious time writing what you can't read and understand because I am not a labourer in vain individual

1 Like

Re: Now That Authur Ezeh Is Not Supporting Obi. I'm So Happy by GoodCane: 8:01am On Dec 27, 2022
sreamsense:

If you can not see the answer in my submission above means you lack comprehension in the first place and I shouldn't be here wasting my time. Tell most educated in your family to interprete for you first in your local dialect and show me medical report that you have functioning brain before I can go ahead again wasting my precious time writing what you can't read and understand because I am not a labourer in vain individual

Oga is soludo no longer an ipob ESN and Igbo agenda? Is Arthur eze no longer Ipob ESN and Igbo project? Yes or no.

Stop ranting and answer the question directly. Yes or No

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now That Authur Ezeh Is Not Supporting Obi. I'm So Happy by owobokiri(m): 8:03am On Dec 27, 2022
Arthur Eze, the Alao Arisokola of Igbo politics is such an inconsequential bundle of disappointment. Who needs his support?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That Authur Ezeh Is Not Supporting Obi. I'm So Happy by Roboto11: 8:36am On Dec 27, 2022
owobokiri:
Arthur Eze, the Alao Arisokola of Igbo politics is such an inconsequential bundle of disappointment. Who needs his support?

Re: Now That Authur Ezeh Is Not Supporting Obi. I'm So Happy by Abuventure: 8:40am On Dec 27, 2022
mycar:
He will still vote for Obi on the election day, he just said what he said to remain in Soludo's good book.
soludo should be the one thriving to remain on his book good. Even soludo as a governor is still not on the same class with arthur .however it's too bad to that this is coming from an elite in Igbo land. Let love lead
Re: Now That Authur Ezeh Is Not Supporting Obi. I'm So Happy by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 27, 2022
Arthur Eze did not support Buhari but he still won.
Either he has no political value or his political value has depreciated
Re: Now That Authur Ezeh Is Not Supporting Obi. I'm So Happy by Slynation(m): 9:49am On Dec 27, 2022
Soludo that will likely find it difficult to win his second tenure with the way he's making life unbearable for Ndi Anambra by imposing too much tax on virtually everything...!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now That Authur Ezeh Is Not Supporting Obi. I'm So Happy by mycar: 9:55am On Dec 27, 2022
Abuventure:
soludo should be the one thriving to remain on his book good. Even soludo as a governor is still not on the same class with arthur .however it's too bad to that this is coming from an elite in Igbo land. Let love lead
Nothing like power, Arthur may have money but without power, he is nothing, hence the likes of Tinubu and Atiku can do anything to grab it.
Re: Now That Authur Ezeh Is Not Supporting Obi. I'm So Happy by Minime10(f): 10:02am On Dec 27, 2022
Arthur Eze na God
God is the one supporting Peter Obi through sensible Nigerians
Arthur Eze is free to support whoever he wishes
Re: Now That Authur Ezeh Is Not Supporting Obi. I'm So Happy by iHateFraudsters: 10:20am On Dec 27, 2022
mycar:

These people don't know igbos.

On media, they will condemn Obi.

But in private they will work assiduously for Obi.

That way, if Obi wins or loses, they gain.

Arthur Eze is one politician that support all political parties.

Once you meet him, he will sponsor you and provide you all you want.

Either way, he's gaining.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now That Authur Ezeh Is Not Supporting Obi. I'm So Happy by kettykin: 10:29am On Dec 27, 2022
The big men in Igbo land are not supporting peter obi, Ekweremadu, the Enugu, Ebonyi, Anambra, Abia,Imo governors . Peter Obi is for the masses and not for the leaders that failed Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now That Authur Ezeh Is Not Supporting Obi. I'm So Happy by DesChyko: 10:32am On Dec 27, 2022
sreamsense:
Arthur can't be moved by your emotion and sentiment

If you already know this much, and you know OBIdients will not be moved by his emotion and sentiment either, what is the essence of this Agric Note that you just typed? undecided

You guys should learn to conserve energy. Excess CO2 is affecting the earth negatively.

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now That Authur Ezeh Is Not Supporting Obi. I'm So Happy by Solsix(m): 10:36am On Dec 27, 2022
sreamsense:
Baby in politics! If umahi passed primary stage, won't north and south support him to become president? Won't Buhari handover to him as APC candidate. Umahi was given free hand like osinbanjo to prove his popularity to win primary which Tinubu won. However, obi ran away from primary looking for shortcut to Aso rock which doesn't work like that. You are free to labour in vain and waste your resources as you want, but history will have it on record that Arthur Eze was bold enough to say truth to Obi to avoid wasting his money and time. You will come back to thank Arthur Eze after obi woeful performance in 2023 election.

You know it will not be possible for umuahi to win in an election involving tinubu, amaechi and vp. It can only be possible with presidential backing
Re: Now That Authur Ezeh Is Not Supporting Obi. I'm So Happy by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:38am On Dec 27, 2022
Who is Authur Eze

Talk about this issues when selfless leaders speak not Authur Eze undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now That Authur Ezeh Is Not Supporting Obi. I'm So Happy by Isobug: 10:41am On Dec 27, 2022
mycar:
Sure.... that one is sure, he will still vote for Obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now That Authur Ezeh Is Not Supporting Obi. I'm So Happy by sreamsense: 4:04pm On Dec 27, 2022
Solsix:

You know it will not be possible for umuahi to win in an election involving tinubu, amaechi and vp. It can only be possible with presidential backing
And who did the president back among them? They were all given freehand to show their popularity. Buhari did not back anybody. Tinubu worked for his success because of his good human relation and his past anticidents
Re: Now That Authur Ezeh Is Not Supporting Obi. I'm So Happy by sreamsense: 4:14pm On Dec 27, 2022
DesChyko:

... and you know OBIdients will not be moved by his emotion and ...
You lack comprehension, try to give it to most educated in your family to read and interprete that text to you in your local dialect for proper understanding before you can engage in intellectual discussion. I can't waste my effort tutoring you on what you should have known if you were always present in your primary/secondary school. I am not a vain labourer
Re: Now That Authur Ezeh Is Not Supporting Obi. I'm So Happy by DesChyko: 4:18pm On Dec 27, 2022
sreamsense:

You lack comprehension, [sic] try to give it to [sic] most educated in your family to read and interprete that text [sic] to you in your local dialect for proper understanding before you can engage in [sic] intellectual discussion. I can't waste my effort tutoring you on what you should have known if you were always present in your primary/secondary school. I am not a vain [sic] labourer

Someone needs an education, no doubt. cool
Re: Now That Authur Ezeh Is Not Supporting Obi. I'm So Happy by PeterObi4LP: 5:11pm On Dec 27, 2022
He supported Tony Nwoye twice he failed. Arthur Eze has been against too many people but they still triumph with or without him. So Peter Obi will triumph and win too.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

THISDAY Says Peter Obi Is Non-existent In Katsina, Jigawa, Kebbi, Zamfara, Borno / Peter Obi Thanks Sokoto Supporters, Explains Why He Hurried Out Of Town / We Own Lagos And Nigeria - MC Oluomo's Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.