Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Tinubu's Candidacy Is A Big Slap To Decent & Intelligent African Leaders-SABINUS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Candidacy Is A Big Slap To Decent & Intelligent African Leaders-SABINUS (3600 Views)

Federal High Court Dismisses Fourth Case Challenging Tinubu’s Candidacy / 2023: Nobody Can Match Tinubu Candidacy – Ogun Monarchs / 2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Candidacy Is A Big Slap To Decent & Intelligent African Leaders-SABINUS by TheChameleon: 9:14am On Dec 27, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Funny enough Foreign leaders have met Tinubu more than any aspirant

Ambassadors of US, UK, France, India , South Africa and China all visited Bola Ahmed Tinubu in his private residence.

Yet one mumu Sabinus has an opinion. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Candidacy Is A Big Slap To Decent & Intelligent African Leaders-SABINUS by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 27, 2022
TheChameleon:

Ambassadors of US, UK, France, India , South Africa and China all visited Bola Ahmed Tinubu in his private residence.

Yet one mumu Sabinus has an opinion. grin
Publish their assessments of the dying druggie like Tinubu. Anybody can visit any Nigerian and I can receive any visitors today if I'm ready to finance them but what matters is their opinions. Stop the babyish and agbero language, it's very annoying.
Re: Tinubu's Candidacy Is A Big Slap To Decent & Intelligent African Leaders-SABINUS by plaindealer: 9:24am On Dec 27, 2022
Dumb ipob thread of the day.. grin

Thank God the only thing you Pandora Igbos are good for is to entertain us.. grin
Re: Tinubu's Candidacy Is A Big Slap To Decent & Intelligent African Leaders-SABINUS by TheChameleon: 9:25am On Dec 27, 2022
Zikojukwu:

Publish their assessments of the dying druggie like Tinubu. Anybody can visit any Nigerian and I can receive any visitors today if I'm ready to finance them but what matters is their opinions. Stop the babyish and agbero language, it's very annoying.

Hahahaha.

Tinubu paid the Ambassadors, abi?

An Ambassador is a country's representative in another country. What you said is as stupid as saying Tinubu paid Joe Biden to visit him.

It seems being brain dead is a requirement to join IPOB and LP.
Re: Tinubu's Candidacy Is A Big Slap To Decent & Intelligent African Leaders-SABINUS by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 27, 2022
TheChameleon:

Hahahaha.

Tinubu paid the Ambassadors, abi?

An Ambassador is a country's representative in another country. What you said is as stupid as saying Tinubu paid Joe Biden to visit him.

It seems being brain dead is a requirement to join IPOB and LP.
It's an insult talking with Tinubu's urchins because they don't reason well or understand even simplified English expressions. Which weed did this one take before typing this trash that is not connected with what I said. Please, I am not ready to handle an escapee from Yaba Left.
Re: Tinubu's Candidacy Is A Big Slap To Decent & Intelligent African Leaders-SABINUS by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 27, 2022
QED
Re: Tinubu's Candidacy Is A Big Slap To Decent & Intelligent African Leaders-SABINUS by olisaEze(m): 9:46am On Dec 27, 2022
The amusing thing there is all @Mr_funny aka Sabinus did on his show is exactly what Tinubu has said & done to the applause of all his supporters. Nothing was added or taken away from his statements. The only reason they’re now angry is because their stupidity for applauding gibberish was reflected back at them satirically. grin
Re: Tinubu's Candidacy Is A Big Slap To Decent & Intelligent African Leaders-SABINUS by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:01am On Dec 27, 2022
mrvitalis:

Lmfao who the heck is Paul kagame

Peter obi has always been invited to UK prime minister office years before Tinubu dreamed of becoming governor

Btw kagame came for a program Tinubu just begged buhari to attach by force

So u like a leader like kagame and you are supporting Tinubu ..

Is Tinubu not old enough to give birth to kagame ?

Lie small small now.

Boris Johnson invited Obi based on what? Or Obi asked to see the Prime Minister?

You said Obi has been getting invitation to Downing Street before Tinubu dreamt of becoming governor.

This is rather laughable and shows that you are a small boy.

Who was Obi when Tinubu won a seat in the Senate in 1993?
Re: Tinubu's Candidacy Is A Big Slap To Decent & Intelligent African Leaders-SABINUS by mrvitalis(m): 10:04am On Dec 27, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Lie small small now.

Boris Johnson invited Obi based on what? Or Obi asked to see the Prime Minister?

You said Obi has been getting invitation to Downing Street before Tinubu dreamt of becoming governor.

This is rather laughable and shows that you are a small boy.

Who was Obi when Tinubu won a seat in the Senate in 1993?
Obi was already buying £1 million dollars property in the UK in 1996

Obi was in the board of over 8 companies multinational companies ooh

Name one single business tinubu had in 1998

Or wait even one property he had

Sultan of Sokoto was obi tenant in the 80s
Re: Tinubu's Candidacy Is A Big Slap To Decent & Intelligent African Leaders-SABINUS by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:06am On Dec 27, 2022
mrvitalis:

Obi was already buying £1 million dollars property in the UK in 1996

Obi was in the board of over 8 companies multinational companies ooh

Name one single business tinubu had in 1998

Or wait even one property he had

Sultan of Sokoto was obi tenant in the 80s

Where did Obi get the money to buy these properties?

Moreover, we were discussing political experience here, and Obi no fit touch Tinubu's shoe.

In fact, it was said that when Obi was crawling on his knees to beg Ojukwu for political relevance in 2006, he had no prior political knowledge.
Re: Tinubu's Candidacy Is A Big Slap To Decent & Intelligent African Leaders-SABINUS by 00FFT00(m): 10:10am On Dec 27, 2022
Moh247:
cool

17 years old high school boys are still scamming Australians, Europeans, and Americans of their hard-earned money sitting in ghettos of Agege and Abakpa.

And what is the significance?.
Re: Tinubu's Candidacy Is A Big Slap To Decent & Intelligent African Leaders-SABINUS by 1Dray(m): 10:16am On Dec 27, 2022
Moh247:
cool

But what you don't know is how they have been laughing at Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu's Candidacy Is A Big Slap To Decent & Intelligent African Leaders-SABINUS by mrvitalis(m): 10:19am On Dec 27, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Where did Obi get the money to buy these properties?

Moreover, we were discussing political experience here, and Obi no fit touch Tinubu's shoe.

In fact, it was said that when Obi was crawling on his knees to beg Ojukwu for political relevance in 2006, he had no prior political knowledge.
Lol politics is a piece of cake for any smart person

Have you ever seen a presidential candidate like Peter obi ? Takes a near none existing political party to becoming a major political force in 4 months ,with a realistic possibility of actually wining
Without even spending 5% of what the likes of Tinubu spends yet is is having same impact as them if not more

That is class ...you don't buy that
Re: Tinubu's Candidacy Is A Big Slap To Decent & Intelligent African Leaders-SABINUS by Aladdin1(m): 10:32am On Dec 27, 2022
Truth on wheels
Re: Tinubu's Candidacy Is A Big Slap To Decent & Intelligent African Leaders-SABINUS by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:37am On Dec 27, 2022
mrvitalis:

Lol politics is a piece of cake for any smart person

Good for you to admit that Tinubu is smart.

Have you ever seen a presidential candidate like Peter obi ? Takes a near none existing political party to becoming a major political force in 4 months ,with a realistic possibility of actually wining
Without even spending 5% of what the likes of Tinubu spends yet is is having same impact as them if not more

That is class ...you don't buy that

Noisemaking is the not the same as class. We all know that the natural noisemakers who almost deafened us with "Nigeria is a zoo" are the ones supporting Obi.

It was the same way they backed Nnamdi Kanu until they drove the man into Kuje.
Re: Tinubu's Candidacy Is A Big Slap To Decent & Intelligent African Leaders-SABINUS by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 27, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Noisemaking is the not the same as class. We all know that the natural noisemakers who almost deafened us with "Nigeria is a zoo" are the ones supporting Obi.

You need help. I think they say you understand politics but your ideas have made you useless.
Re: Tinubu's Candidacy Is A Big Slap To Decent & Intelligent African Leaders-SABINUS by mrvitalis(m): 11:24am On Dec 27, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

I know u have comprehension difficulties but I would never be caught calling tinubu smart
Re: Tinubu's Candidacy Is A Big Slap To Decent & Intelligent African Leaders-SABINUS by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 27, 2022
Tinubu is a candidate of indecent and dirty people
Re: Tinubu's Candidacy Is A Big Slap To Decent & Intelligent African Leaders-SABINUS by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:26pm On Dec 27, 2022
mrvitalis:

I know u have comprehension difficulties but I would never be caught calling tinubu smart

But you did.

Tinubu joined politics in 1992, and won a senatorial seat in 1993 at the age of 40.

He had to go on exile because of Sani Abacha. He returned to Nigeria, and won the gubernatorial election. He won reelection despite the rigging machines in PDP ever eyeing the Lagos top seat.

I think it would be much easier for anyone to see that you need psychiatric evaluation than for you to admit the truth that Obi does not come close to Tinubu when we talk about political sagacity.

The same Obi who was impeached by a bunch of state lawmakers. Nigeria is not Anambra o.
Re: Tinubu's Candidacy Is A Big Slap To Decent & Intelligent African Leaders-SABINUS by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:28pm On Dec 27, 2022
Zikojukwu:

You need help. I think they say you understand politics but your ideas have made you useless.

What ideas?

I didn't share any idea in that post.

I merely stated the obvious.

Certain polls have recently shown that Obi is a pariah in the North. If he doesn't exist in the North, how will he win the election?
Re: Tinubu's Candidacy Is A Big Slap To Decent & Intelligent African Leaders-SABINUS by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 27, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

What ideas?

I didn't share any idea in that post.

I merely stated the obvious.

Certain polls have recently shown that Obi is a pariah in the North. If he doesn't exist in the North, how will he win the election?
Will that make the dying druggie emilokan to win?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amechi On Peter Obi / Peter Obi Has Been Asked To Stand Down And Disappear / This Is What Some People Hope Tinubu's Government Will Bring To Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.