Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Six Weeks Challenge Of Positive Topics On All Our Social Media In Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Six Weeks Challenge Of Positive Topics On All Our Social Media In Nigeria (158 Views)

Seun By God Tune Down The BBN Topics On Front Page. It's Too Much / Nigeriatop20 Most Searched Topics On The Internet On 11/1/18 / How To Del Topics On NL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Six Weeks Challenge Of Positive Topics On All Our Social Media In Nigeria by stanvesco(m): 8:58am On Dec 27, 2022
Hello good morning Nairalanders,
How are we all doing?
Merry Christmas to all the Christians out there and compliments of the seasons.

This is 2023!
As it stands the image of Nigeria outside this country is eroding day by day even as we face an increasingly worse economic travails, social insecurity and racing inflation. Nevertheless, I believe we will overcome all these in the no distant future.

Nonetheless, I want us to pause for a moment and think of how we contribute to this worsening image of Nigeria and Nigerians in the world at large. How on earth would a country of 200 million people be known for th atrocities of but a few?

What can we do to redeem this image?

I suggest few good heads here in Niaraland come together and float a six weeks *"positive topics only campaign"*

Let us show the world our beautiful side....

Let us show the world our tourism potentials...

Let us show the world our resilience and strength in daily survival

Let us show the world the bright side of Nigeria!

Cc

Seun
Lalasticlala
Rocktation

(1) (Reply)

Congratulations To All Yoruba Reclamation Day Today / Which Escape Rooms Are Perfect For Team Building Activities? / Learn New Skills To Change Your Life In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.