Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Why Obi and Not Tinubu.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Obi and Not Tinubu.... (770 Views)

Here’s Why Obi Is Going To London On Monday – Labour Party / Why Obi Hid Defection From Atiku, By LP Source / I’m Not Tinubu’s Campaign DG, Says El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Obi and Not Tinubu.... by Kewtt: 9:10am On Dec 27, 2022
What's Obi saying about ESN and Igbos in alaigbo.

Just yesterday Igbo people were locked inside like rabbits.... It's become a Monday Monday culture

Anambra lawmakers heads beheaded and ESN were playing football with it on live video. Obi went deaf and dumb.

All well to do Igbo people are avoiding alaigbo. The Kano based Igbo millionaire entered Anambra for Christmas... He was promptly kidnapped by Igbos and ESN... Obi went deaf and dumb as usual.

Insecurity anywhere in Nigeria is a threat to security elsewhere in the country. We warned you Igbo people... You refused.... Don't do ipob....taaaahhh there you went. Supporting kanu with our Nigerian currency and hailing him as he was maligning the country.....

Ahmed Gulak was shot pointblank in the forehead by no other than the Igbo people creation of Igbos and ESN....Anosike Chimobi, 38, from Umuedo, is languishing in the gulag for the murder.

No the rooster has come home to...... As you lay your bed so you shall sleep on it. As for me and my likes who are in the majority... No ESN loving, ipob loving miscreant is getting to Aso Rock in any guise as President... If Obi likes let him start working miracles.... He's on his own.

These and many more are the problems with Peter Obi's candidacy and why he must be roundly rejected by all peace loving Nigerians.

PDP made a grave mistake not giving the ticket to Nyesom Wike.... I have seen him work at close quarters....

Presidency belongs to the south.... Asiwaju Bola Tinubu to the rescue.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Obi and Not Tinubu.... by Kewtt: 9:10am On Dec 27, 2022
wink
Re: Why Obi and Not Tinubu.... by Kewtt: 9:27am On Dec 27, 2022
It's not by appearing in church crusades up and down

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Obi and Not Tinubu.... by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:31am On Dec 27, 2022
Kewtt:

Just yesterday Igbo people were locked inside like rabbits.... It's become a Monday Monday culture

Anambra lawmakers heads beheaded and ESN were playing football with it on live video. Obi went deaf and dumb.

All well to do Igbo people are avoiding alaigbo. The Kano based Igbo millionaire entered Anambra for Christmas... He was promptly kidnapped by Igbos and ESN... Obi went deaf and dumb as usual.

Insecurity anywhere in Nigeria is a threat to security elsewhere in the country. We warned you Igbo people... You refused.... Don't do ipob....taaaahhh there you went. Supporting kanu with our Nigerian currency and hailing him as he was maligning the country.....

Ahmed Gulak was shot pointblank in the forehead by no other than the Igbo people creation of Igbos and ESN....Anosike Chimobi, 38, from Umuedo, is languishing in the gulag for the murder.

No the rooster has come home to...... As you lay your bed so you shall sleep on it. As for me and my likes who are in the majority... No ESN loving, ipob loving miscreant is getting to Aso Rock in any guise as President... If Obi likes let him start working miracles.... He's on his own.

These and many more are the problems with Peter Obi's candidacy and why he must be roundly rejected by all peace loving Nigerians.

PDP made a grave mistake not giving the ticket to Nyesom Wike.... I have seen him work at close quarters....

A Muslim Muslim ticket cannot succeed a Muslim.A Christain and Southerner is our next President.Owo church massacre happened in the Sw and u didn't blame tinubu for it

6 Likes

Re: Why Obi and Not Tinubu.... by Kewtt: 9:32am On Dec 27, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
A Muslim Muslim ticket cannot succeed a Muslim.A Christain and Southerner is our next President.Owo church massacre happened in the Sw and u didn't blame tinubu for it

Tinubu spoke against it. Show me where Obi criticized Igbos and ESN.....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Obi and Not Tinubu.... by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:33am On Dec 27, 2022
Kewtt:

Show me where tinubu spoke against it

2 Likes

Re: Why Obi and Not Tinubu.... by Kewtt: 9:35am On Dec 27, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Show me where tinubu spoke against it
Done.

Show me Peter Obi condemnation of Igbos and ESN. Or are they his creations?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Obi and Not Tinubu.... by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:36am On Dec 27, 2022
Kewtt:

Done.

Same tinubu that ask where are the cows when Afenifere daughter was killed abi?

3 Likes

Re: Why Obi and Not Tinubu.... by Kewtt: 9:37am On Dec 27, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Same tinubu that ask where are the cows when Afenifere daughter was killed abi?
Shut up and show me where Actor Peter Obi condemned Igbos and ESN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Obi and Not Tinubu.... by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:38am On Dec 27, 2022
Kewtt:

Shut up and show me where Actor Peter Obi condemned Igbos and ESN
Urchins mumu, yoruba Muslim votes won't take tinubu anywhere

3 Likes

Re: Why Obi and Not Tinubu.... by Kewtt: 9:39am On Dec 27, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Urchins mumu, yoruba Muslim votes won't take tinubu anywhere

So Peter Obi is a critical sponsor of Igbos and ESN?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Obi and Not Tinubu.... by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:42am On Dec 27, 2022
Kewtt:

Is tinubu and apc critical sponsor of Fulani bandits?

2 Likes

Re: Why Obi and Not Tinubu.... by SensetionalGoal(m): 9:42am On Dec 27, 2022
Kewtt:

Are you done ranting
Please stop plashing this space with your smelling saliva...

1 Like

Re: Why Obi and Not Tinubu.... by StrongAlphMale: 9:43am On Dec 27, 2022
Kewtt:

what's Tinubu saying about oduduwa Yolubba nation? Tinubu is a youlaba project and must never be allowed to contest in the first place.

However, Tinubu Also said he doesn't believe in One Nigeria. So what are you saying?

I don't believe in One Nigeria - Tinubu, aka the drug lord of Chicago

2 Likes

Re: Why Obi and Not Tinubu.... by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:43am On Dec 27, 2022
Kewtt:

Done.

Mumu Done

Re: Why Obi and Not Tinubu.... by Obalacam(m): 9:57am On Dec 27, 2022
Kewtt:

Your foolishness is on another level.
Obi is not your clueless and dumb president neither is he a governor in any state.
For crying out loud, he is a forking civilian just like you and i.
Over 40 people were massacred in southern kaduna the other day, the president you urchins foisted on Nigerian is yet even to react like usual chemical and your dumb ass is here blaming a civilian for insecurity in Nigeria?
You must be really high on bat's shit
Re: Why Obi and Not Tinubu.... by Kewtt: 10:34am On Dec 27, 2022
Obalacam:

Your foolishness is on another level.
Obi is not your clueless and dumb president neither is he a governor in any state.
For crying out loud, he is a forking civilian just like you and i.
Over 40 people were massacred in southern kaduna the other day, the president you urchins foisted on Nigerian is yet even to react like usual chemical and your dumb ass is here blaming a civilian for insecurity in Nigeria?
You must be really high on bat's shit
Ipob miscreant
Re: Why Obi and Not Tinubu.... by Obalacam(m): 11:36am On Dec 27, 2022
Kewtt:

Ipob miscreant
If this is what you can come up with after all I said, I means you brain does not have hydraulic and that's why your lots are called urchins
Re: Why Obi and Not Tinubu.... by Kewtt: 12:49pm On Dec 27, 2022
Obalacam:

If this is what you can come up with after all I said, I means you brain does not have hydraulic and that's why your lots are called urchins
Ipob miscreant
Re: Why Obi and Not Tinubu.... by aariwa(m): 12:56pm On Dec 27, 2022
What is Tinubu saying about Fulani herdsmen killing people in yorubaland in farmlands,highways and house and those in exile in Benin Republic since 2016?
Re: Why Obi and Not Tinubu.... by ZombieTERROR: 1:04pm On Dec 27, 2022
Kewtt:
It's not by appearing in church crusades up and down

its by blablu balabu
Employing 50million youths and feeding them with cassava, agbado...

ode

Re: Why Obi and Not Tinubu.... by Kewtt: 1:10pm On Dec 27, 2022
ZombieTERROR:

its by blablu balabu
Employing 50million youths and feeding them with cassava, agbadoe
You will eat the agbadoe and cassava by fire by force
Re: Why Obi and Not Tinubu.... by Kewtt: 1:10pm On Dec 27, 2022
aariwa:
What is Tinubu saying about Fulani herdsmen killing people in yorubaland in farmlands,highways and house and those in exile in Benin Republic since 2016?

Search
Re: Why Obi and Not Tinubu.... by ZombieTERROR: 4:48pm On Dec 27, 2022
Kewtt:

You will eat the agbadoe and cassava by fire by force

it's for Tinubu and his zombie urchins

Re: Why Obi and Not Tinubu.... by nighthawk1: 5:55am On Jan 01, 2023
@Kewtt

First and foremost all killings are condemnable. Unless I'm wrong its not a case of self defense.

Its just that Nigeria as a country enjoys uncommon grace otherwise ask Rwandans. All these ethnic divisions been fanned can only lead to self destruction.

In my view Nigerians are playing into a script that will eventually divide this country into smaller nations. Do you think the USA doesn't have issues? Yet they manage it and sell this serene and mighty country to the world.

Evil is evil wherever it happens. From Imo to Anambra, Kaduna, Benue, Borno, Ondo etc should be condemned but NO TO REPRISAL killings by those assigned to defend us all.

All these happenings are bloody-smokescreens to take your eyes off the actual agenda.

CLEAR THE SMOKE AND YOU WILL BE SHOCKED WHO YOUR REAL ENEMIES ARE.

Peace to all.
Re: Why Obi and Not Tinubu.... by Nobody: 6:39am On Jan 01, 2023
Tinubu And His Politics Of Igbonophobia

See, Tinubu has unleashed his miscreants and urchins online to create tension in your home, your Igboland. It's his style of politics. I know Igbos have good hearts and don't play evil politics like Tinubu. But you have got to protect your home. That is why I want to sensitize everyone ahead of the election.

All IPOB this and IPOB that at this election time are from Tinubu's camps. Ignore them. His plan is to create chaos and scare people from coming out to vote Obi. You Igbos don't know the power of your population and that's why people you're far greater than are saying rubbish. Get up, they will run and forget their shoes.

The latest is the AfricanColumbus telling you Okigwe is on fire. Ignore the shit news and make a call home if you need to confirm it. Most of the videos they share with recorded voices are fake and doctored, ignore them.
Twitter has stopped them already, it's only common in Nairaland here or Facebook.

Tinubu is terribly afraid of Igbo population, we the Northerners know. Stop reading the foolish news about IPOB, Biafra on Nairaland or Facebook this election time, they are from Tinubu's paid urchins. Every eligible Igbo must vote, let's join hands together to destroy the parasites killing Nigeria.

Obi is the best candidate so far. Most educated Northerners are strongly behind him. Don't join the enemies to destroy your own.
Re: Why Obi and Not Tinubu.... by TechW: 7:41am On Jan 01, 2023
Kewtt:

To campaign for APC, you need to be foolish first. Don't blame Buhari and APC for insecurity, blame any citizen of your interest.
I do not see any reason why a normal human being wil be disturbing an ordinary citizen like him to condemn the activities of criminals and armed robbers.
I ask you, when has condemning the activities of the criminals and armed robbers stopped them from existing?
The only language criminals hear is fire for fire and we all know who the commander in chief of Nigeria armed forces is but urchins would rather act dumb than reason like a human being

(1) (Reply)

If Tinubu Will Lose,how Can Obi Win? / Fuel Subsidy Is An Organised Crime And I Will Remove It Immediately – Peter Obi / Peter Obi Challenges Other Candidates On Educational Records, Health Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.