Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Is This Car Suitable For Bolt? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Is This Car Suitable For Bolt? (1714 Views)

I Need A Car Suitable For A Woman At A Low Budget. / Toyota Corolla Or Mini Bus Suzuki. Which One Is Suitable For Transport Business? / 4 Cars That Are Not Very Suitable For Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Car Suitable For Bolt? by Thatwebdev: 10:05am On Dec 27, 2022
Honda accord euro 2006.
I4, cylinder, 2.4L engine.
Re: Is This Car Suitable For Bolt? by Thatwebdev: 10:08am On Dec 27, 2022
Here'.

Re: Is This Car Suitable For Bolt? by Chnbanc: 10:24am On Dec 27, 2022
Answer yourself!!
Is this car suitable for bolt?
Re: Is This Car Suitable For Bolt? by TPound(m): 11:14am On Dec 27, 2022
Yes it is

3 Likes

Re: Is This Car Suitable For Bolt? by Thatwebdev: 12:07pm On Dec 27, 2022
Chnbanc:
Answer yourself!!
Is this car suitable for bolt?

If you don't have an answer, just pass.
Re: Is This Car Suitable For Bolt? by Michael547(m): 9:17am On Dec 28, 2022
Thatwebdev:
Honda accord euro 2006.
Yes it is.....if you are planning to buy the car, I can help you with the Inspection
Re: Is This Car Suitable For Bolt? by slimmoney(m): 9:47pm On Dec 28, 2022
yes it is but be mindful of the body parts its very expensive.

1 Like

Re: Is This Car Suitable For Bolt? by Thatwebdev: 6:02am On Dec 29, 2022
Michael547:

Yes it is.....if you are planning to buy the car, I can help you with the Inspection

Thanks but I've owned it for 2 weeks now.

Very very fast car.

1 Like

Re: Is This Car Suitable For Bolt? by Thatwebdev: 6:02am On Dec 29, 2022
slimmoney:
yes it is but be mindful of the body parts its very expensive.

Alright, thank you.
Re: Is This Car Suitable For Bolt? by DECOtech(m): 10:27pm On Jan 09, 2023
Thatwebdev:
Honda accord euro 2006.
Yes it is. I am interested. please 08030938491
Re: Is This Car Suitable For Bolt? by Thatwebdev: 6:59am On Jan 10, 2023
DECOtech:

Yes it is. I am interested. please 08030938491

If you don't mind me asking, intrested in what?
Re: Is This Car Suitable For Bolt? by Angrygoat: 8:00am On Jan 10, 2023
Acura tsx. Good 4plugs. But body parts can buy kilos of gold. Very expensive
Re: Is This Car Suitable For Bolt? by Thatwebdev: 7:37am On Jan 11, 2023
Angrygoat:
Acura tsx. Good 4plugs. But body parts can buy kilos of gold. Very expensive

Thanks.. But didn't answer the question o. grin

It's an Honda accord euro but I understand that it was sold as the above mentioned in some parts of the world.
Re: Is This Car Suitable For Bolt? by DECOtech(m): 9:36am On Jan 11, 2023
Thatwebdev:

If you don't mind me asking, intrested in what?

Interested in using it for bolt if its your car and you are willing to give it out on HP
Re: Is This Car Suitable For Bolt? by Thatwebdev: 10:37am On Jan 11, 2023
DECOtech:

Interested in using it for bolt if its your car and you are willing to give it out on HP

Oh sorry. It's my personal car.
Re: Is This Car Suitable For Bolt? by aeu1: 3:35pm On Jan 16, 2023
Depending on the city you are.
If you are in Abuja It will be very viable because you will see rides with sufficient distance/time per trip to earn you returns. eg 2k, 3k, 4k a drop kind of business.
In smaller towns - the truth is that you will be earning to refuel your ride. N600/drop and the likes. To squeeze out true profit under this climate is hard especially for your engine size.
What I am saying. Just try out and see. If it works out for you - fine. If not, report your experience as well to guide/inform others who may come up with this question in the future.
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Is This Car Suitable For Bolt? by Thatwebdev: 9:29pm On Jan 16, 2023
aeu1:
Depending on the city you are.
If you are in Abuja It will be very viable because you will see rides with sufficient distance/time per trip to earn you returns. eg 2k, 3k, 4k a drop kind of business.
In smaller towns - the truth is that you will be earning to refuel your ride. N600/drop and the likes. To squeeze out true profit under this climate is hard especially for your engine size.
What I am saying. Just try out and see. If it works out for you - fine. If not, report your experience as well to guide/inform others who may come up with this question in the future.
God bless you.

Thank you bro.

Well from my observation. I make just enough to fuel.

For example. I fuel 3k at 180/L. Make a 25km journey to and fro, like taking my gf to her an interview and bringing her back home.

Then I use the remaining fuel till it reaches reserve to make 5-6k. So I remove my fuel money which is 3k and the profit Is 2k. Not so much for driving around.

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Thursday - Do You Know This Car Was Assembled In Lagos, Nigeria? / How Does It Feel Like To Drive A Car Without Suspension? / Top 10 Most Purchased Cars Of 2019 In Nigeria And Their Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.