Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,667 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

I Need A Car Suitable For A Woman At A Low Budget. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Need A Car Suitable For A Woman At A Low Budget. (1513 Views)

Is This Car Suitable For Bolt? / What’s The Best Car For Uber/Bolt On A Low Budget? / Toyota Corolla Or Mini Bus Suzuki. Which One Is Suitable For Transport Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Car Suitable For A Woman At A Low Budget. by Kelvin30286063(m): 4:36am On Nov 16, 2020
Hello guys, help a brother. I'm trying to get a car for my mom, my budget is not too high, I can only throw out 1.2m right now and I need a car that will not give her any headache. I know how expensive it is to get a car this days cuz I recently bought mine but it's necessary since she just fell from a bike.

Please advice me on a car that will not give her headaches and will work fine. Budget is 1.2m..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Car Suitable For A Woman At A Low Budget. by MajesticKris: 6:09am On Nov 16, 2020
Wait until you have money to get MAMA A GOOD CLEAN RIDE.

That amount to me ,is peanut, it will end in tears..
Even if it's clean IVM SEF,ITS DOPE
Re: I Need A Car Suitable For A Woman At A Low Budget. by Kelvin30286063(m): 6:24am On Nov 16, 2020
MajesticKris:
Wait until you have money to get MAMA A GOOD CLEAN RIDE.

That amount to me ,is peanut, it will end in tears..
Even if it's clean IVM SEF,ITS DOPE

Thanks bro... It just gives me great sorrow that my mom was involved in a bike accident. I feel responsible for it.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Car Suitable For A Woman At A Low Budget. by Ahmad62(m): 6:37am On Nov 16, 2020
Get a good Nigerian used Toyota yaris either sedan or hatchback
Re: I Need A Car Suitable For A Woman At A Low Budget. by MajesticKris: 8:01am On Nov 16, 2020
I understand..

Get her something better, that you'll be proud About...

Kelvin30286063:

Thanks bro... It just gives me great sorrow that my mom was involved in a bike accident. I feel responsible for it.
Re: I Need A Car Suitable For A Woman At A Low Budget. by Babadee1900(m): 8:21am On Nov 16, 2020
With your budget, look for a well maintained Nigeria used 2003-2006 Toyota Camry.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Car Suitable For A Woman At A Low Budget. by greatbrian(m): 8:24am On Nov 16, 2020
Kelvin30286063:
Hello guys, help a brother. I'm trying to get a car for my mom, my budget is not too high, I can only throw out 1.2m right now and I need a car that will not give her any headache. I know how expensive it is to get a car this days cuz I recently bought mine but it's necessary since she just fell from a bike.

Please advice me on a car that will not give her headaches and will work fine. Budget is 1.2m..

Great choice of idea Bro, And I feel so happy when I see young men who loves their mum.your budget is not as small as the other guy made you feel what if in your bid to make more money mama falls down from a bike again and break a leg My advise 1.2m is a lot of money go through cheki and input your budget am very sure you will have it over 500choices. Go for inspection with a scanner holding mechanic not the kick tyre type. I still bought a 2010 corolla Nigeria used at 1.5m for my sister last month through cheki and I must say the car is brilliant and all. Since it's for mama I can take the pain of assisting you in picking and also calling my technician to go with you for inspection. God bless your pocket and long life to mum

17 Likes

Re: I Need A Car Suitable For A Woman At A Low Budget. by NaijautoDotCom(m): 9:00am On Nov 16, 2020
For 1.2m you have many used cars in mind but because you are buying it for your beloved mum, it is Camry that is the most suitable. Take my advice and go check out some Camry from 2005 to 2010 for which you can pay at such a budget.
- Link for reference: https://naijauto.com/toyota-camry-for-sale/m1000000-1500000
Re: I Need A Car Suitable For A Woman At A Low Budget. by Daviestunech(m): 11:11am On Nov 16, 2020
Toyota matrix..(well maintained naija used)....
Re: I Need A Car Suitable For A Woman At A Low Budget. by honda001: 9:14pm On Nov 16, 2020
Som1 can get a good car from cheki??
greatbrian:

Great choice of idea Bro, And I feel so happy when I see young men who loves their mum.your budget is not as small as the other guy made you feel what if in your bid to make more money mama falls down from a bike again and break a leg My advise 1.2m is a lot of money go through cheki and input your budget am very sure you will have it over 500choices. Go for inspection with a scanner holding mechanic not the kick tyre type. I still bought a 2010 corolla Nigeria used at 1.5m for my sister last month through cheki and I must say the car is brilliant and all. Since it's for mama I can take the pain of assisting you in picking and also calling my technician to go with you for inspection. God bless your pocket and long life to mum
Re: I Need A Car Suitable For A Woman At A Low Budget. by greatbrian(m): 11:06pm On Nov 16, 2020
honda001:
Som1 can get a good car from cheki??

Why not, just like nairaland and jiji, different sellers display their car for sale on it. it's for you to pick the legit ones and know your onions. The search can even be trimmed to your pocket and fantasy unlike Nairaland
Re: I Need A Car Suitable For A Woman At A Low Budget. by Olayetan(m): 11:11pm On Nov 16, 2020
Kelvin30286063:

You can get mummy Lexus RX 300 2000 model, Registered tho, car is strong and maintenance is affordable...

Your budget should get you a standard one with 1st body.

This will give Mummy class as it is SUV and good for Nigeria road.

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Car Suitable For A Woman At A Low Budget. by Olayetan(m): 2:55pm On Nov 17, 2020
I'm a dealer in case you need the RX 300, i can get you a better one within your budget...
Re: I Need A Car Suitable For A Woman At A Low Budget. by Nigeriadondie: 7:55pm On Nov 17, 2020
Kelvin30286063:

XX
Re: I Need A Car Suitable For A Woman At A Low Budget. by wunmi590(m): 8:46pm On Nov 25, 2020
Kelvin30286063:

Just add like 300k to it and hit up amdman on nairaland.

He sells clean in and out Tokunboh cars, over genuine dey worry the guy self.

You will see varieties, even your mum will forever be blessing you every seconds

Good luck

https://www.nairaland.com/5167845/n1200000-less-tokunbo-cars/269

1 Like

Re: I Need A Car Suitable For A Woman At A Low Budget. by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:08pm On Nov 26, 2020
Honda civic 2005...the car doesn't consume fuel much.u can get a direct Belgium for 1.2 and above.I bought fairly used for someone for 560k on jiji and i have no regrets.google it and research about the car,its very suitable for women because its not long like Camry 2006 and ur mum can manoeuvre it well.

(1) (Reply)

How To Trace A Water Leakage / You think you can drive? Try this. / Mycar Emits White Smoke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.