Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,100 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Dont Feel Distress And Never Let Despair Dominate - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Dont Feel Distress And Never Let Despair Dominate (3825 Views)

Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? / If You Reali Love Allah Dont Overlook This Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Feel Distress And Never Let Despair Dominate by sabawex(m): 10:18am On Dec 27, 2022
In the name of Alah the most beneficent the merciful...Q94v1-8..gives relieved to our noble prophets and all believers Facing problem or despair..it is unescapable thing that a Muslim will face in some moment of his or her life some challenges . It is advisable that a true Muslim should be strong and take lesson from the scriptures as guidance during those time of distress ...

Note
1.some problem are blessing for they help you to develop newer strength in facing life situation.

2.some are challenges that help to improve your faith and closeness to Allah..

3.some problem are a secret blessing the you thought are calamities I have. I have experienced lot of challenges and read about many people that faces problem that, it was after the occurrences the they become successful, more pious,
More patience and rational in things ( matured brain factory resect mode..MBFREM

4.some problem are needed test to make us more emotional matured
5..some problem are Ideal THING NEEDED TO bring real transformation and total turn around in your life ..tell me great men or women that have no down time moment virtually not..
For the fact that the problem has not really taking your life it is a clear indication that their will be relief soonest.. but while passing through the trial you need to be strong and know that after the rain come the sunshine...

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dont Feel Distress And Never Let Despair Dominate by motayoayinde: 6:38pm On Dec 29, 2022
sabawex:
In the name of Alah the most beneficent the merciful...Q94v1-8..gives relieved to our noble prophets and all believers Facing problem or despair..it is unescapable thing that a Muslim will face in some moment of his or her life some challenges . It is advisable that a true Muslim should be strong and take lesson from the scriptures as guidance during those time of distress ...

Note
1.some problem are blessing for they help you to develop newer strength in facing life situation.

2.some are challenges that help to improve your faith and closeness to Allah..

3.some problem are a secret blessing the you thought are calamities I have. I have experienced lot of challenges and read about many people that faces problem that, it was after the occurrences the they become successful, more pious,
More patience and rational in things ( matured brain factory resect mode..MBFREM

4.some problem are needed test to make us more emotional matured
5..some problem are Ideal THING NEEDED TO bring real transformation and total turn around in your life ..tell me great men or women that have no down time moment virtually not..
For the fact that the problem has not really taking your life it is a clear indication that their will be relief soonest.. but while passing through the trial you need to be strong and know that after the rain come the sunshine...

JAZAAKUMULLAHU KHAIRAN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dont Feel Distress And Never Let Despair Dominate by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 30, 2022
Good post. Glad to be a proud muslim.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dont Feel Distress And Never Let Despair Dominate by Sirseedorf(m): 11:11am On Dec 30, 2022
Salam alaikum.

Wow you really inspired me, its as if you're talking to me directly, you relief me at this very moment.

Jazakumulah khairan

2 Likes

Re: Dont Feel Distress And Never Let Despair Dominate by Hamzashaf99(f): 3:04pm On Dec 30, 2022
Thanks for the reminders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dont Feel Distress And Never Let Despair Dominate by Housing(m): 5:45pm On Dec 30, 2022
Jazakhum Llahu Khayran. Jumah Mubarak to everyone
Re: Dont Feel Distress And Never Let Despair Dominate by ANTIlSLAMA: 3:17am On Dec 31, 2022
Muhammad while alive was depressed and attempted suicide so therefore, feel depressed okay, muhammad in his grave got you covered
Re: Dont Feel Distress And Never Let Despair Dominate by sabawex(m): 2:17am On Jan 12, 2023
Thank you all for finding this piece of Writing useful..
As for the one who says ill of the prophet ..may Allah gives you Idayah true repentance
Re: Dont Feel Distress And Never Let Despair Dominate by Hardebaryor(m): 9:27am On Jan 12, 2023
As salaamu alaykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu. Who can lend me 500k for one year? I'm ready to explain to you what I want to use the money for.
Re: Dont Feel Distress And Never Let Despair Dominate by sabawex(m): 11:06am On Jan 12, 2023
Please do not monetise this thread ...we are releasing how to combat depression in our second series watch out ...

(1) (Reply)

Smiling: A Blessed Thing / Michael Jackson Turns To Islam? / Son Of Hamas Leader Turns To Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.